Arbor Terrace Roseland - Roseland, NJ

• Movie Theater
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Housekeeping provided
  • Maintenance

Very nice place, the location was a bit further than I wanted to deal with.

Very impressive!

Community Very Expensive

After spending some time here we have decided to move back home due to the cost of living here we just can't afford it. Everything is fine here we are enjoying it. The community is very nice very clean housekeeping is doing a good job. The food is very good. We keep busy with some of the activities and outings they run. The staff is fine very friendly and nice.

I had given negative feedback because initially I was told they would take a resident with a Foley Catheter, and then they said the couldn't, but now things have been straightened out and they WILL take dad. There is a fee for that care, but it's all straightened out now and we're happy with Atria. [Removed]

We toured the Memory Care facility and found it to be a really nice space. The rooms were above average. However, given my mother's relatively high physical functionality, the limited outdoor space and less active activity calendar were less attractive than other alternatives.

Very Impressive Community

My aunt is doing very well here. She is safe and in good hands, and I know she is being cared for well. They have wonderful staff here, they are very helpful and kind. They also do a good job with keeping the community neat and tidy. There are plenty of activities to choose from. The food is okay, but they do serve well balanced meals. They are providing her with great care, and I'am pleased. This is a very nice community, and I would recommend it.

5 stars all the way!!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful this community is. The staff are kind and compassionate. The food is healthy and tastes good. They offer daily activities. I would highly recommend this immaculately clean community.

Clean Community !!

I had a very nice and pleasant tour with this community . The staff greeted us with smiles and gave us an excellent experience during our visit. The lobby and dinning roomed seemed very updated and extremely clean. I would absolutely recommend this facility to any friend or family member.

Beautiful facility. Not at all in a price range that would make sense for us to move - and not a convenient location for me

Excellent care

Warm and friendly environment . Staff is wonderful! My mother adjusted so quickly to the memory care facility . So happy we chose The Solana Roseland .

Lovely place great location totally out of our price range.

!So Happy We Found Solana

The Solana is really state of the art and includes tastefully decorated rooms / big windows, views and light. The rooms are spacious and the service people are pleasant and concerned. I don't feel pressured in any way. The value is very good. I'd love a little more variety in meals that include more cooked vegetables-easier to digest than salad- and a little more stimulation in the activities for example listening to music - show tunes, classical/discussion and/or problem solving using 1000 piece puzzles. Promotes cooperation

A good choice

It’s expensive, but it’s good. From what we signed up for, the care services are very good. The activities keep my loved one busy – there are lots of them. My loved one is very, very happy. Everyone seems very friendly.

Very nice looking place

I toured this community when I was looking into options for my loved one. This was a very nice looking community, it had a very fancy feel to the decor. It did have somewhat of a "corporate" atmosphere to it, it was obviously a business, and we were looking for something with a bit more of a small homey feel to it.

Nice looking, and brand new

We toured this location while we were looking for options for my in-laws, and it was very nice looking. It was just starting up, and everything was brand new. Everything looked great, and the staff seemed friendly, but it was also fairly expensive. The location was also less than ideal for us, so we ended up selecting another community.

Arbor Terrace Roseland offers quality, state-of-the-art senior living in New Jersey's beautiful Roseland area.

We honor individuality and celebrate each person’s unique life through deep connections with our residents and families. We create delightful surprises and meaningful moments within a safe and caring community.