The Oaks at Flower Mound - Flower Mound, TX

After preliminary information was provide to this location about specific care needs further r my family member I was greeted in the lobby and told they could not perform a service that my loved one would need. My trip there was a waste of time

They have an in-house rehab!

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Mother. This was my favorite place out of everyone that we looked at but we decided against it. One of the things I really liked is there is a very low turnover rate for the staff as well as the residents. Some of the people I met have been there since they opened. This facility was new and the rooms were very big. All of the rooms had a full kitchen, a big bedroom, and a big bathroom. The person who gave me the tour was awesome and knowledgeable. It’s a very quaint community and I would recommend this facility to other families for sure.

I toured this commnunity

I went on a tour of this community and the staff was super nice. They answered all of my questions. There wasn't much availability. I didn't like the set up it was a 2 story building. And they had a set time for meals and that's just not my dad's style. It was nice and clean. Just not a good fit.

We Need A Bigger Sized Room

They were a pretty good community to see and I thought is was a good tour. The person who showed us the place was professional and able to answer any questions we had. I saw the staff who were great and helpful. While
nothing was wrong with the community, we thought it was not a good fit for a mom. The rooms were smaller and a spacious room was desired.

Getting Useful Information From Friendly Staff

I has no problems speaking to the community staff about what they can do and what they can't do. They were upfront when I asked them questions and helped with giving useful feedback to ensure I was making the right place for my loved one. They were not able to accept one with feeding tubes.

Not Bad, Just Not What We Needed

The community we toured was nice, I didn't see anything that was in any way bad. I was looking for a community specifically for Memory Care. Since this was not it, I ruled it out immediately.

Comfort for mom!!

My mother is enjoying her stay at The Oaks so far. The place is kept nice and clean and everyone is very friendly to her. She loves going to the bingo nights and the other activities they have there and available. The meals have been good and portioned correctly. The only complaint she has had is with the laundry. She says they do not hang it right so it gets all wrinkled.

Outstanding Place!!

The Oaks at Flower Mound has been a good community for my mother. The staff is very friendly and attentive. The community is kept extremely cleaned and organized. One of the things that at times she doesn't really like are the meals. When there is something she does not like she will prepare her own food. I feel it's a nice community with wonderful staff and my mother is safe.

Working Out Well

Everything is working out very well for my mother here at this community. They are taking good care of her and her needs. The community looks nice, they do a good job with the cleaning. The staff is kind and helpful. There are nice outgoing activities offered. She is pleased with the food. Overall everything is working out well.

Excellent attitudes and outlook about caring for dementia patients. Very clean and bright. Barbi was very nice and informative. One of my top choices.