We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
We believe it is the little things that are the secret to a retirement that is carefree and personally fulfilling: a warm and inviting community where every home is part of a neighborhood, a wide range of social, cultural and intellectual activities and a staff that believes that there is nothing more important that you! "A Better Senior Lifestyle" is our motto and Lewisville Estates incorporates this spirit into everything we do. We invite you to call and schedule a personal visit and join us for lunch. Experience for yourself the warm hospitality and high quality that is a way of life at Lewisville Estates. Come enjoy the rhythm of life with us!
This is a small senior community supported by a young demographic and excellent veterans services.
- Average Age: 31.6 years. The presence of a younger crowd makes this a highly active community.
- Senior Housing Facilities in the Area: Lewisville Estates is one of seven senior communities in the zip code.
- Average Weather: Warm year round, this area rarely sees freezing temperatures. It averages only an inch of snow a year and enjoys a pleasant daily high of almost 75 degrees.
- Veteran's Facilities in the Area: The Denton County Veteran's Service assists veterans with activities such as pension compensation, debt waivers, obtaining lost military records, and burial allowance.
Buses, taxis, and trains offer 24-hour transportation around the Lewisville area and modest access to outlying portions of Texas and to other states.
- Buses: The DCTA runs two bus routes in Lewisville with on-demand service to and from the Senior Citizen Center.
- Trains: The A-train provides local commuter services and connects to the DART line, which goes throughout Dallas and provides some interstate service.
- Taxis: Lewisville seniors are served by a wide variety of taxi services, including airport taxis.
Health and Safety
A lower than average crime rate and excellent hospital coverage helps ensure that seniors are safe while living in Lewisville.
- Hospitals in the Area: Residents are served by five local hospitals and are only a short distance from the highly renowned hospitals in the Dallas area.
- Crime Rate: Lewisville has enjoyed a lower-than-average crime rate compared to the national average since 2003.
Sports and Leisure
The year-round warm weather allows seniors to better enjoy local outdoor activities such as golf, tennis, and swimming.
- Golf Courses: The Lake Park Golf course is less than a mile from Lewisville Estates and offers discounts for local residents and a senior golfing program.
- Tennis Courts/Clubs: The Sun Valley Tennis Courts are four public courts that can be accessed any time of day.
- Outdoor Amusements: The nearby Sun Valley Aquatic Park offers a great place to cool off from the heat and is ideal for entertaining visiting family members.
Shopping and Entertainment
Shopping, dining, and everyday entertainment is plentiful in the area, while many major attractions are available in the nearby city of Dallas.
- Apparel: A local Walmart offers affordable clothes, while a nearby Kohls offers higher-end shopping.
- Grocery Stores: Food is easily accessible at a Walmart and Sam's Club that are both less than a block away and at an Albertsons that is less than three blocks away.
- Restaurants: A nearby Dairy Queen, Regal Buffet, Cicis, and Fat Cow BBQ offer a wide variety of dining options in a variety of price ranges.
- Movie Theaters: A pair of local Cinemarks and an AMC offer a full range of all recently released movies.
- Libraries: Seniors can borrow as many books as they want from the Lewisville Public Library, which has over 150,000 books.
- Attractions: Seniors can spend their leisure time at a Six Flags, the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, and the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, all in nearby Dallas.
Lewisville seniors have the option of 33 different churches split between 14 denominations.
- Baptist: 11 Baptist churches serve Lewisville.
- Catholic: Our Lady of Lebanon Maronite Catholic Church is less than a mile away.
- Non-Denominational: Point of Hope Church serves Christians of any denomination.