Your Next Home

The staff is amazing and creative! They are extremely helpful, kind and really care about the residents. The minute I stepped into the place it had a very homey feel and the residents were happy. The socialization is great and they have many activities to choose from.

Great Place

I have attended a couple events here and everyone is so happy! The staff is genuine and attentive and it's clean and there are a lot of things to do. Foods good too!

Super Place

I am a new resident at Lewisville Estates and everyone already knows my name. It is a super place and everyone is so friendly. They do a great job preparing all the meals. I have two sons and they also love this place.

Liked The Best

Beautiful community with so many helpful services. The apartments were bright and spacious. Friendly employees and the residents seemed very happy. They also have so many different activities that I would enjoy. I have looked at several places and this one is at the top of my list!

Great Staff

All employees are kind, helpful, and knowledgeable! The facilities are appropriate and useful. I feel that a helping hand is always available and will take appropriate action as needed.

Not boring!

I have adjusted to my new home. Lots of friendly people. People working here are great. Lots to do. Mo chance to be bored.

Love the environment

People are very friendly and helpful, also the staff are great! Everything is very clean, the cleaning department is doing a great job., also the maintenance department. Love the Happy Hour, the grounds are kept up. Also enjoy the exercise classes.

11 year resident

This has been my home for the last 11yrs. Staff is well trained & friendly. Residents are very friendly.

Friendly place

[name removed] and her staff are warm and kind. Also caring

Resident for 3 years

I have lived here for nearly 3 years and for a Retirement Facility it meets nearly all of the requirements needed. The officials are very caring and if you have a personal problem here, there is always someone to listen and correct it. For living out the years, i am thankful for them.

L. Kight

Privacy on 3rd floor. Do not hear extra sounds. Food is very good. Building is clean. Employees are pleasing and helpful.

A Great Fit for My Daddy!!!!!

Lewisville Estates , Lewisville is the first place I visited to look for a place for my Daddy. I had never been in this situation before. I did not know what to except. After talking with [Name removed] and getting a tour of their assisted living building I knew this was a great fit for my Daddy.
He is the type of man that never meets a stranger. At [removed] almost [removed](April) he has lived a long great life. He loves talking to people. He is a WW11 Marine Vet. For years he never spoke of his service. Now he happy to talk to people about it. This is the best place for him. He is happy to be there. He will see all of his family every day & meet new people every day. In other words he is in the height of his glory!!!!! He is now getting the 24hr care he needed, that my sisters & brothers are not able to give him. I are hearts we know that he is happy at Lewisville Assisted Living. He says he is & loves the food!!!!
I Truly Believe that this is a great place for him!!!!!!!

Great Place

We liked Lewisville Estates and chose it for my FIL.

I absolutely loved this place! They are very organized and have well planned out activities and events. They have an independent living building and an assisted living building next to it, which would make it possible for my mom to smoothly transition to a higher lever of care at the same place where the staff knows her and the food and activities are the same. Most of the staff have been there for years and that says a lot! They really seem to care about the residents and are committed to meeting their needs. They have many nice amenities including a movie theater!

1st choice

Lovely place, warm, friendly staff! Clean and well maintained!

Excellent Place

Wonderful, friendly and clean!

Decrease in food quality.

What is going on with the food?My friend lives there and recently has serious complaints about the decline in the food quality.
The menu is usually not consistent with what is being served and the increase in canned vegetables versus fresh has increased. She has a very strict diet being diabetic and watches her sodium intake. I would think that an increase in canned vegetables is not a good thing for people watching sodium intake.
Are there any plans to improve the quality of food that is being served?

Not the best staff to residents interaction...

My husband and I toured Lewisville Estates and their staff was fine, but it was the interaction they and with the residents that we were not thrilled with. Also, the layout was the best for my loved one.

Frienly and informative!

When I toured Lewisville Estates, I thought it was a very nice place with nice people. The problem was the fact that it was more independent living, and my mother needed assisted living.

Was Great, but now Declining

My mom has lived there for a year and at first it was great. But they seem to be having some issues especially with the food. In the year she has lived there, they have had 4 chefs and the food has continuously decline. Not only the amount given but the taste and what is offered. The residents are very upset about this. My mom does not want to move but the food has become a very big issue. They also have changed their cleaning crew and are having problems there. I am attempting to contact the owners and see what is going on.

I think we really liked the Independent Living at Lewisville Estates. My only concern is about ... location ... in relation to a significant hospital. Since my dad's health condition(s) are a bit complicated, I would like for him to be located in close proximity to a hospital that can handle his dialysis needs, etc.

Friendly, welcoming place

My loved one has had very good things to say about Lewisville Estates, so far! The other residents have been very friendly and welcoming, and the facility itself is clean and well kept. She seems very content.

It's A Good Environment

I moved here to be closer to my family and grandchildren and this community has been a good fit for me but I am still adjusting to it. Most the people I met are happy, friendly and open. I get options for our meals, it is not as hot as I would like but it's fine. They have a fair amount of activities like musical performances, organized card games, and happy hour on Friday. It seems very clean here and I get weekly housekeeping that includes washing for towel and sheets. There is a washer and dryer on every floor that is free. For laundry services it's $8 for a week.

It Has Been Okay

My mom is staying at this community and it seems to be well. The staff are easy to communicate with and friendly people. The community is a clean place to enjoy.

Great Place to Live

The room was very clean and like new when my mother moved in. The staff was extremely helpful when we were in the process of deciding where my mother should live. The dining room experience is very much like a 5-star restaurant. The menu offers several choices. The servers are very polite and helpful. The cleaning staff is very responsive to requests. The other residents are very friendly and welcoming and make every effort to include my mother in their activities. They provide free transportation to Lewisville, Highland Village and Flower Mound. I believe my mother is making her adjustment to independent at Lewisville Estates as seamless as possible.

Jessica jean

Thank you for the feedback! We strive to provide excellent service everyday and a smooth transition to Lewisville Estates.

More to Offer

This is better than other places i toured. The community is clean and looks and smells good. My mom likes the meals she receives, it is tasty and good. There is plenty of activities for my mom to participate. The staff are nice and helpful and welcoming. I feel my mom is getting good care and is in a safe environment.

Jessica jean

Thank you for the feedback! We strive to keep our residents safe and happy.

We Are Very Happy With This Community

My mother loves this community. She has adjusted very well to it. We are very pleased with all they have done for us. It is a very nice looking facility, they keep everything very nice and clean. The staff is wonderful, they are very helpful and caring. She has tired a few activities, the ones she can participate in. Our family is very impressed with the food, she is pleased with the meals. I know she is receiving great care. This is a community I would highly recommend.

A Great Experience

My mother in law is doing great and I'am very pleased with everything they have done for us. This is a nice well-kept facility. They do a very good job with the cleanliness of the community. They have a great staff here. I'am confident about the type of care she is receiving. She is trying a few new activities. The food is pleasant, she likes the meals. This is a community I would recommend.

Commodes should be tall. The kitchen cupboards are warped. The upper kitchen cupboards are way too high and not usable without a very high step stool which is dangerous and my mother should not be using. No sink stopper. She rates the food as fair so far. At our initial visit, we were told about the van and running errands. We were led to believe that this was a service provided by the estates. At no time were we informed that it was an additional expense to have the van take a resident on an errand. My mother states that the beauty shop is not clean.

Toured

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility itself was a bit on the older side, but seemed well kept for the most part. The staff I met were friendly and professional. We ended up selecting another community, but this place is worth a look if you're looking into care in the area.

Good experience so far

So far, things seem to be going fine at this facility. The staff seems capable and friendly. The place seems to be organized and well run. We do not have any complaints so far and have had a good experience.

Helpful and friendly staff

The staff here are very helpful and friendly. Anytime something arises, they are quick to resolve the issue. The other residents are very friendly also and seem to be happy here because of the family atmosphere.

I love it here

I am doing great at Lewisville Estates. I love it here. Everything is great. I haven't been feeling so great so I haven't taken advantage of everything yet. I will get better soon and get more involved. I am very happy with everything here.

Really Friendly

Everyone is just really friendly over at the Lewisville Estates; all of the staff members and all of the residents as well. I do enjoy going over there and talking to everyone, not just my loved ones.

Helpful, informative staff

They do a great job at Lewisville Estates, we're very pleased with our choice! The staff here is friendly and professional, and they were very helpful and informative throughout the whole process! I'd give them top marks across the board!

Wonderful atmosphere responsive and attentive

The Lewisville Estates has wonderful atmosphere it since my mother in law has been there they are very responsive when they are needed and attentive and they have a lot of interaction. My mother law and I think its wonderful and the food is really good.

things are going really well

One of the reasons we chose Lewisville Estates was they were on top of helping us get VA financing and just getting everything they needed from us set up. They were good about asking questions on how my grandmother was doing. They gave us advice on how to help her with the transition. The facility was clean. They make sure she has everything she needs. I know things are going really well. My grandmother loves it there. She can actually have her cat with her too which is huge.

So far it's been great for my mom!

My moms first month there and we are very pleased. My my coments in how felriendly the staff is and how good the food is all the time.

This was the first place we looked at. The only vacancy they had was one room, which probably means they are doing something good. I have not had any problems with them. As far as the assisted living center, my mom is not an easy person to care for, but they have done a good job. It is a good place. The food is good and we have no complaints.

I think they have been fair.

I think they have been fair. One of the challenges, is that a lot of these places do a great sales pitch, but they don't always follow through with everything. I have heard a lot of people complain about the response time to a call bell, I know one gentleman said he waited fifteen minutes before he went looking for someone. They said they would try to encourage participation, and assign someone to help show them around, that has not happened. I was not happy with the activities director, he seems more appropriate for young children. My advice would be, when the salesperson tells you they can do something, check with the administrator, and the activities director to make sure they really can do whatever it is.

So far it seems fine.

So far it seems fine. The only issue is that sometimes in the hall it smells like urine. They need to do a better job at cleaning it. Overall, It has been an okay experience.

Everything is good with them so far.

Everything is good with them so far. I am grateful for the recommendation to go here. I would rate them very highly so far. Five out of five.

We were scheduled for a tour and luncheon. Very friendly, clean, bright and cheery! The lunch selection was very nicely presented. The apts were very small for us.

Make You Feel Very Welcome

They have done very well on making her feel very welcome, she just enjoy the meals could be a little more flavorful. One time she pushed the call button and it took a little more time than should have one or two times.

The staff is very accommodating and knowledgeable.

Very responsive, but seem slightly understaffed

Things have gone fairly well with Lewisville Estates. It is a nice looking place, and the staff are friendly and very responsive. However, I feel like they could stand to have a few more people on hand, they seem a bit understaffed to me.

Very nice place!

I have three friends who live in this community, and I visit quite often. This is a very nice place! It's attractive, clean, and well kept, and everyone seems very friendly. They have all sorts of activities, and even a little movie theater! One of my friends even helps out in their theater, and I have another that really enjoys the card groups. They also have parties once a month or so. Really it is just a very nice place overall, although it is a bit expensive.

Not a good reputation

I was very excited about this facility for my parents since they have 2 bedroom apartments. But after doing some research I was very disappointed at what I learned. It seems they change management very frequently and there are a dozen complaints on file with the state. Even though it is very affordable I guess you get what you pay for.

Everyone is very friendly. The staff ...

Everyone is very friendly. The staff is very willing to help.

My sister and I visited - g...

My sister and I visited - good visit with lots of information provided by Erin. She was able all questions (on July 24th). Good value at 2 bedroom - 2 person set up. We will keep on our short list as this process develops for our parents. The rooms and general hallways, etc were nice.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have gone with Lewisville Estates. It's a great place, the facility itself is clean, well kept, and just nice looking in general. It also has a great layout for those with memory issues, there are no branching hallways, everything leads towards the central common area. We also like that it really feels like a "community", not just a facility, everyone is very friendly. They also do a excellent job with the food! It is high quality, well balanced, and well portioned.

good location

It’s got a really good location. The staff seems to be very helpful. I only had a glitch with getting payments set up because there is a little bit of a disconnect between sales and accounting. I have eaten then a couple of times as a guest and the food was very good.

Very happy there

My mom has been there almost 2 months now. So far it has been a really good experience. My mom raves about the food and the staff is really nice.

Very nice looking community!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. This was a nice looking, clean community, and all of the staff seemed very friendly and knowledgeable. The community was separated into an independent living building, and an assisted living building. We liked the layout of the assisted living, it was a single floor and easy to navigate, but I think the residents there were a bit too far along in their care needs to be a good match for our loved one socially.
We had a chance to try a meal in the dining room, and the food was very good. It also had a very lively, social atmosphere.

Very nice place!

They've been doing a great job here so far, we're very happy with how things have been going! We loved the look of it when we toured, and they've done a great job helping us through the process and getting out loved one integrated after she moved in. The staff are all very friendly, understanding, and knowledgeable.

Nice place, not appropriate for those with high care needs

This was a very nice looking community, and we were looking forward to our loved one spending time here, but unfortunately that was not how the situation worked out. We were very upfront with them about the high degree of care our loved one required, and they said it would not be a problem and after their assessment said he would be fine for the community. And then after only a short time they told us he was not appropriate for the community and that he needed to be moved elsewhere. It was a nice looking place, and the residents all seemed happy, but it was stressful, and waste of both time and money, to have to move him so many times in short succession. My biggest advice to other families would be to be very sure your loved one is at the appropriate care level, and not take a communities word for it.

assistant living..... always a headache

Lewisville Estates assisted living building could use a little more direction. It seems that my mom started living here at a time they had a major movement with management. This might have been a little to abrupt. One day I am talking to the director and the next day she is gone and someone new is in. I am not sure at this point my opinion of the new director because my mother was supposed to have a medical supply ordered and it has been weeks. We have checked several times with the new director and she keeps saying she will check on it. With no surprise this never happens. When we originally signed we were told they would waive a transf fee if my mom moves to the independent living side and she is to get a parking spot assigned. I have paid two months rent so far and have not heard on either issues. The place is clean and the activities director is very peppy. The do seem to really encourage the residents to get out of the apt and be active. So on an activities level I believe they are pretty good. As far as care, I am not sure how to rate them because they put my mom on a level 2 care (meds and stand by assist showers) and all she has been getting is meds, so appears I am paying for more than she is using. The staff is very friendly and do treat her well.
Over all, I find it bearable. Is there anything better out there? I am not sure.

Great for the money. They a...

Great for the money. They are updating apartments beautifully.

Good Experience So Far

It's very clean and they're extremely friendly. The care is very good. They have activities all day long, all the time. They have a little bit of everything from bingo and cards to playing the piano and you name it. It's going well so far.

The Perfect Fit

Mom would feel we overpaid if we put her in a georgeous property. We wanted nice and well priced with a careing staff. Lewisville Estates is the right choice for Mom.

Extremely clean, most space for the money

It's very, very clean, my moter is very particular about that kind of stuff so that's one of the first things she noticed is the cleanliness of things. The whole area, the grounds, inside and outside is very clean. They're very friendly and very attentive to the moods of their clients because it can go up and down during the day. The care is not excellent but I haven't had any issues. She's just trying to find her niche right now, it's an adjustment for everybody but there are definitely several activities throughout the week and then they have outings once a week. Everyday they for sure have a different thing they do, they go to walmart or the grocery store, then they'll go to a museum or go somewhere in the community. This location was really good and for the money, she got more square footage. Eventually, she's going to have to have hip surgery and they have a physical therapist on site so we wouldn't have to take her somewhere else.

My First Pick

My neighbor's mother is there. I was helping him look for a place and I just really liked everything about it when I had gone to visit. I was just there the other day visiting my friend's mother and she doesn't take advantage of all that's offered there. With all they have to offer there, it was my favorite and first pick. That's why I took my friend to see it. From what I've gathered I would have to say that I really like this place.

Liked the facilities and gr...

Liked the facilities and grounds. Meals looked appetizing. Amenities met all our needs.

So Happy!

Living at Lewisville Estates allows me to live a much laid back lifestyle. I enjoy all my friends and the staff is always helpful from the front office, food services, and maintenance. I have finally found a place that always has activities, hot meals, and is affordable. The Activities Director goes about and beyond to keep us healthy and active. I enjoy all the activities; we have off site trips and the staff love to dance with us during events. My family is able to rest knowing I am in good hands and living an active lifestyle. It was a major decision for me, coming from my own home of many years, to a smaller space and community setting. I have not once regretted the move.

Good food and well maintained

One reason I chose Lewisville Estates was for the price, it is well maintained, everything is up to date, it is clean and appealing. Also because of the food, I had a meal there and saw their menus and it was better than the other places I had been to. I had seen about 3 other properties. I visit my mom a lot and everybody there seems to be very happy. I have yet to find one resident with any complaints. they seem to really enjoy being there.

first to see; thought 2br/2...

first to see; thought 2br/2b was ok space..no outside access from individual apt; neg - specific dining hours

WE LIKED THE INDEPENDENT LI...

WE LIKED THE INDEPENDENT LIVING AND IF HE NEEDS ASSISTED LIVING HE COULD MOVE OVER THERE WHEN ONE OPENED UP,LOTS AND LOTS OF ACTIVITYS

friendly staff. liked the outdoor ar...

friendly staff. liked the outdoor area and community rooms. apartments were very nice.

The nurse who heads assisted part eva...

The nurse who heads assisted part evaluated mom and doesn't think she needs assisted; all the things mom needs are included: meals, laundry, cleaning; mom can bathe and dress herself; so far she's handling meds. advantage here would be mom could transfer to assisted if she needed. she hates the place tho because it is owned by royal estates and just didn't like it.

We chose this facility because it is ...

We chose this facility because it is in close proximty to our home, affordable, and had some forward looking systems (QuietTime) that will allow my mother-in-law to age gracefully in place. The staff was very personnable and engaging. The carpeting is older, but their PT and other accommodations make up for that. We're very pleased with our choice.

nice place

nice place

Kitchenettes. Seemed like more of an...

Kitchenettes. Seemed like more of an "old folks home" than senior living. Atmosphere very slow; not much energy. Very casual dining room with rigid schedule.

this is "the best".

this is "the best".

We believe it is the little things that are the secret to a retirement that is carefree and personally fulfilling: a warm and inviting community where every home is part of a neighborhood, a wide range of social, cultural and intellectual activities and a staff that believes that there is nothing more important that you! "A Better Senior Lifestyle" is our motto and Lewisville Estates incorporates this spirit into everything we do. We invite you to call and schedule a personal visit and join us for lunch. Experience for yourself the warm hospitality and high quality that is a way of life at Lewisville Estates. Come enjoy the rhythm of life with us!

City Info

This is a small senior community supported by a young demographic and excellent veterans services.

- Average Age: 31.6 years. The presence of a younger crowd makes this a highly active community.

- Senior Housing Facilities in the Area: Lewisville Estates is one of seven senior communities in the zip code.

- Average Weather: Warm year round, this area rarely sees freezing temperatures. It averages only an inch of snow a year and enjoys a pleasant daily high of almost 75 degrees.

- Veteran's Facilities in the Area: The Denton County Veteran's Service assists veterans with activities such as pension compensation, debt waivers, obtaining lost military records, and burial allowance.

Transportation

Buses, taxis, and trains offer 24-hour transportation around the Lewisville area and modest access to outlying portions of Texas and to other states.

- Buses: The DCTA runs two bus routes in Lewisville with on-demand service to and from the Senior Citizen Center.

- Trains: The A-train provides local commuter services and connects to the DART line, which goes throughout Dallas and provides some interstate service.

- Taxis: Lewisville seniors are served by a wide variety of taxi services, including airport taxis.

Health and Safety

A lower than average crime rate and excellent hospital coverage helps ensure that seniors are safe while living in Lewisville.

- Hospitals in the Area: Residents are served by five local hospitals and are only a short distance from the highly renowned hospitals in the Dallas area.

- Crime Rate: Lewisville has enjoyed a lower-than-average crime rate compared to the national average since 2003.

Sports and Leisure

The year-round warm weather allows seniors to better enjoy local outdoor activities such as golf, tennis, and swimming.

- Golf Courses: The Lake Park Golf course is less than a mile from Lewisville Estates and offers discounts for local residents and a senior golfing program.

- Tennis Courts/Clubs: The Sun Valley Tennis Courts are four public courts that can be accessed any time of day.

- Outdoor Amusements: The nearby Sun Valley Aquatic Park offers a great place to cool off from the heat and is ideal for entertaining visiting family members.

Shopping and Entertainment

Shopping, dining, and everyday entertainment is plentiful in the area, while many major attractions are available in the nearby city of Dallas.

- Apparel: A local Walmart offers affordable clothes, while a nearby Kohls offers higher-end shopping.

- Grocery Stores: Food is easily accessible at a Walmart and Sam's Club that are both less than a block away and at an Albertsons that is less than three blocks away.

- Restaurants: A nearby Dairy Queen, Regal Buffet, Cicis, and Fat Cow BBQ offer a wide variety of dining options in a variety of price ranges.

- Movie Theaters: A pair of local Cinemarks and an AMC offer a full range of all recently released movies.

- Libraries: Seniors can borrow as many books as they want from the Lewisville Public Library, which has over 150,000 books.

- Attractions: Seniors can spend their leisure time at a Six Flags, the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, and the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, all in nearby Dallas.

Religious Facilities

Lewisville seniors have the option of 33 different churches split between 14 denominations.

- Baptist: 11 Baptist churches serve Lewisville.

- Catholic: Our Lady of Lebanon Maronite Catholic Church is less than a mile away.

- Non-Denominational: Point of Hope Church serves Christians of any denomination.