Autumn Leaves of Flower Mound - Flower Mound, TX

Autumn Leaves of Flower Mound - Flower Mound, TX has yet not published prices.

At Autumn Leaves of Flower Mound, Texas, our exclusive focus is on providing the best, research-based assisted living memory care for people with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia. Memory care is all we do.

Every employee at Autumn Leaves of Flower Mound is trained in memory care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team that works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

Our assisted living community was carefully designed with our residents in mind. Abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features create an environment that’s safe, secure, and calming for our residents.

All Autumn Leaves assisted living communities are family-owned and –operated. We strive to provide to our residents the same exceptional memory care we would want for our own family members. That’s why Autumn Leaves is a recognized leader in the field of dementia care. We’ve been recognized as one of the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

We make each day count at Autumn Leaves of Flower Mound, with our biography-based So Much More™ programming. Our team begins with each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and fills his or her day with personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Each resident’s meals are also personalized according to his or her preferences. Our culinary staff is trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Autumn Leaves of Flower Mound. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

A visit is essential to truly appreciate our assisted living community and the way we serve our residents. Call us today for a tour of Autumn Leaves of Flower Mound. We’d love to show you how we’re providing exceptional care to those living with Alzheimer’s or dementia.

Skilled, compassionate care

I had to move my mother to memory care. The assisted living community she live in was not able to offer the level of care and attention she needed as she progressed in this awful disease. She needed skilled, compassionate care and I found it at Autumn Leaves of Flower Mound. After the initial transition that actually took far less time than we thought it would, my mom is a different person. While the disease is devastating, the level of skilled care, consistent medication protocol and communication between the staff and with me has made a difference that is nothing short of amazing. I can actually enjoy time with my mom as her daughter versus trying to constantly figure out why she was so anxious, angry or feeling so sick. The director and the office staff work hard to keep communication open and honest and that their staff is compassionate and skilled. I highly recommend this community!

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for this lovely review. We are honored that you and your mother are part of the Autumn Leaves family.

Extremely clean and well maintained inside and out. Visually very pleasing and soothing decor both in the common areas as well the rooms. [Removed] was very informative answering any questions I had. Residents appeared content and staff was very engaged and compassionate with the residents. Didn't observe food prep/service, but the food items listed menus posted outside one of the dinning areas looked very appealing. Dinning areas looked inviting. The design and decoration/layout of the facility and the list of abundant activities are well thought out to provide residents stimulation, exercise, socialization, safety and serenity.

Judy Brown

Thank you for complimenting our community. Our design focuses on the specific needs of our residents. Every choice, from colors to building design, is made with their needs in mind. Our entire staff takes pride in how Flower Mound looks and feels when you walk in.

Very Nice Community, Attentive Staff

Even though my father's metal status hasn't change, I do feel comfortable with his move to this community. This is a very nice facility with a caring staff. They are really in tune with their residents. My father is safe, and receiving good care in this community. When I go to visit the community is always clean. If there someone with similar care needs like my fathers, I would recommend this community.

Judy Brown

We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

My Visit To The Community

This community was nice when we visited. The people we met were nice and helpful. This cost of this community is all inclusive, however it was a little more expensive that what we were looking for.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments.

Impressed

The staff was very kind and quite obviously cared for their residents. It was difficult for me to believe that this building has been around for 8 years! The upkeep and overall cleanliness of the apartments and common areas beat the two newer memory care facilities in the area that I have toured recently with my husband.

Judy Brown

Staff were very friendly. Also one of the higher priced facilities. The memory care apartments I viewed were not that clean and they had an odor.

Judy Brown

I’d like to apologize for your disappointing experience while visiting our community. We have already contacted the staff in Flower Mound and are taking immediate steps to review the issues you raised.

Heard Nothing But The Best

I'am going to be moving my father into this facility, and from what I've seen so far it is a great community. The place looks great, everything I saw was very nice and clean. The staff was friendly and informative. They answered all my questions. Everybody here is very welcoming. I have heard nothing the best about this community.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments on our community. We are very proud of our Flower Mound staff, and very grateful to the families who have entrusted their loved ones to our care,

Our experience at Autumn Leaves

My mom has been in Autumn Leaves of Flower Mound for almost three years.
She loves the physical facility. It is comfortable and homey.
She loves the staff. She says that everyone is so kind to her.
There are many many activities and celebrations including all holidays and resident birthdays. Also, there is lots to do everyday.
There is an opportunity for family members like me to be an "angel" and help with activities and parties if they want.
Mainly, the staff is caring and conscientious. They will address any concerns you may have.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind review. We’re always thrilled to hear from family members who are pleased with the care we provide to their loved ones.

The type of place I would hope to be placed in should the need arise

After touring many centers, some of them exclusively memory care centers and some not, my sister, dad and I fell in love with Autumn Leaves of Flower Mound, Texas. There are so many benefits to Autumn Leaves, such as:
1. Security of the facility is a comfort to know that our mom is safe.
2. Autumn Leaves is strictly for memory care, which is a plus since the caregivers are focused on the type of care associated with memory care only.
3. The staff are friendly and our mom even has her favorites that she absolutely loves.
4. There are multiple theme related halls that every resident has access to, with our mom being in the Western hall. Our mom is a walker/roamer and this gives her many places to roam with various scenery.
5. They have had issues with our mom not eating what they have prepared for meals and they have no problem preparing something different for her so that she will eat.
6. The place is clean and inviting.
7. There are many activities that our mom is slowly beginning to participate in and we have attended their Christmas Eve and New Years Eve party there as well and had a good time.
8. The staff, management, and medical personal keep us updated by either telephone or email on a regular bases, with some of the updates including photos.
9. There is an indoor courtyard that residences can go out to without that is nice and outdoor courtyards that residences can go out to with someone with them.

I could go on and on about Autumn Leaves in Flower Mound. This is the type of place I would hope to be placed in should the need arise.

Judy Brown

We are grateful to all of our families, like you, who have entrusted their loved ones to our care. Thank you for sharing.

very personable and friendly

They are very personable and friendly, getting to know the residents and their families very well. When we went to meet them, they asked me specific questions to really get to know all about my mom really well.

The only thing I can think of for a possible area of improvement would be to react a little sooner when there are a lot of things going on at once such as has been the case during the chaotic holiday season.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community.

very pleased

I could not be happier with Autumn Leaves of Flower Mound. The biggest thing is that they watch the patients very closely, and if they notice they might not be feeling well, they will let us know as well as do anything they can to assist. They are very caring, and they have made my mom there feel so welcome. Anna, Jane, and Gayle have just been outstanding!

We are very pleased and would highly recommend Autumn Leaves of Flower Mound. Compared to other facilities around they offer outstanding value.

Amazing Family

When I wake in to Autumn leaves the first thing I noticed was how they started the conversation asking about my mom.... not telling me about their facility but asking about who my mom was and is. This was a critical component in my decision.
When i walked in the facility smelled clean. The staff knew the resident's names and I would hear comments such as "we just love her". We have 24 hour access to the facility which is a blessing.

Judy Brown

We really appreciate your thoughts on our community. We put a lot of thought into the way we build each community and we’re happy that you noticed.

Beware of Pricing Changes

After the heart-breaking decision to place my dad in assisted living we called Autumn Leaves of Flower Mound for a quote. Based on the quote we were given we made financial plans and preparations to move him into their community. We went in to sign paperwork and were then told that the price would actually be 3x what we were quoted by their marketing director. We were devastated! All that was said was, "sorry, we gave you the wrong amounts." This lack of professionalism and concern for accuracy when dealing with other people's lives is unacceptable. They added undue trauma to an already excessively stressful life event. We left and found a more reputable facility. I truly hope that no other family has to go through what we did with this facility.

Judy Brown

We are truly sorry that you found your experience at our community so disappointing. We do understand how difficult the process can be for families when they choose to move a loved one into a memory care community, and we strive to make that experience as stress-free as possible. Furthermore, our policy is for our sales members to always provide accurate and truthful information.

Nice place!

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far we've been very pleased by everything they offer! Everyone here is very friendly, both the staff and the residents, and the facility itself is nice looking and clean. I've been very impressed by the amount of activities they always seem to have going on, even if my loved one hasn't participated in many yet. Lastly, the food service does a good job. The food itself can be a bit plain, since they serve a no-sodium cardiac healthy diet.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind words. We take great pride in our Life Engagement program.

Upbeat and Positive!

Autumn Leaves is fantastic! I would highly recommend it. It was so stressful to try to find something for my mother and we've been extremely pleased with Autumn Leaves. They're expensive but I guess they're all expensive. They just seem really hands on. They have a whole lot of activities. Just today I walked in to bring my mom back from shopping and they were sitting there making scrapbooks out of photos they they had taken of some of the entertainment they had there. My mom had a picuture where she was dancing. It's just a very upbeat, positive place.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind review. We’re always thrilled to hear from family members who were pleased with the care we provided to their loved ones.

I visited with Gloria Johns...

I visited with Gloria Johnson her several times in past months in different venues. I visited the community once but did not tour. Gloria is kind and sweet. I did not meet anyone else. I did observe activities and this looked pretty good but more support would have helped more participation by those that needed encouragement or other assistance.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your comments regarding Autumn Leaves of Flower Mound.