The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

Not Luxury Service When Deposit Still Not Refunded 6 Weeks Later

My mom lived here for almost 5 years and moved out [date removed]. Her deposit still hasn't been refunded 6 weeks later even though Texas requires deposits to be refunded or a letter sent explaining deductions within 30 days. Called Business Office Manager over two weeks ago and she was going to look into it and call me back. She never called me back 24 hours later - so I called Meridian several times until I reached her (twice received message that nobody was available to take the call at this time with no way to leave a voice mail, another put on hold for 14 minutes before I finally hung up, and then I finally reached her). I was informed that the documents were finally submitted, so I asked if she would call the corporate office to find out when the check would be cut since they were already past the Texas required refund period. She agreed, but once again never called back (I understand this is something she agrees to do but doesn't actually call back - does that sound like the kind of service a luxury place provides?). Spoke to the Executive Director last week and my mom spoke to her earlier this week. Still no check and now more than six weeks have passed since she moved out. Lack of service, let alone the "luxury lifestyle" claims they make for the rent.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi Gary, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience. Falling short of meeting your expectations is not to the standards we strive to achieve. Thank you providing this information so we can improve upon our services.
The Meridian at Kessler Park

1. In house speech and physical therapists on site.
2. Bathing, dressing, meds, escorting to doctors etc.
3. Has age in place and third party hospice options
4. If his needs are more than what they can provide (IV, breathing machines, drainage tubes).
5. Can go as far as pureeing food and feeding.
6. 24-hour staff (4 during day, 3 at night)
7. LVN nurse during the day M-F 9-6 and on call.
8. Certified med-tech on site 24-hours
9. Trained assisted care givers.

10. Uses a point system, so that allows tailored.

1-time: $1500 community
Special by July 31st: first month $199
Maybe a free month for birthday.

Sounds like level 3, which is $1200/mo
1 - $500
2 - $750
3 - $1200
4 - $1800
Go up to 5: $2400

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your detailed 4 star review.

What a beautiful spot! This is a lovely location, beautiful apartments. Tried the food on the tour, and it was very good - Highly recommend this place. May consider this as an option for my Mom. Our only concern was how far it was from her current home and friends, otherwise we would have signed her up first thing. Happy hour and many other activities.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Best wishes,
The Meridian at Kessler Park

Review of Meridian At Kessler Park

[name removed] was outstanding. She is the therapist and since im here now 2 years and 1/2. Very helpful experience, the staff is nice and helpful.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this detailed positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Review of Meridian At Kessler Park

excellent facility for seniors who need active living as well as assisted living. Very clean and friendly staff. I will recommend to anyone who is looking for a place to retire.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Review of Meridian At Kessler Park

I love the live music at happy hour and how often I get to play bingo throughout the week. The staff is reliable and attentive to my needs. I am very happy here and really can't complain about everything.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it. We hope to see you soon!

Review of Meridian At Kessler Park

I have been here roughly a month. Staff and residents are friendly and accomodating. The community presents itself well, my oldest son says it looks a lot like a hotel with a large dining room. He further stated that the color-scheme went well with my current furnishings.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We are very happy to hear that you feel this way, your satisfaction is our top priority. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you are enjoying your experience. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out. Have an awesome day!

Review of Meridian At Kessler Park

All the managers+staff that I have come into contact w/ here have given me a service above + beyond what I expected. Their concern for me lets me know how attentive everyone is+how much they truly care about everyone individually. I thank the staff for patiently working with me to make sure I have everything I needed to order to live independently again. It's been a while since I've lived on my own+I thank the Lord for this place, I feel like finding it was meant to be.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are very proud of our community and support staff. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Please feel free to contact us at any time. [removed].

Review of Meridian At Kessler Park

[name removed] and the staff are a god send. I would highly recommend the Meridian if you are seeking a loving environment for your loved one. They have truly been a blessing.

Pacifica Senior Living

Very nice facility. Loved the 1 bedroom. Very attractive pricing for full-service retirement living. Residents were engaging, lots of activities, pool, well-maintained. Close to downtown but a little far from where we would like to have out family member.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Review of The Meridian At Kessler Park Dallas, TX

Beautiful building! I would love to put my Mom here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you and your mother soon!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

Beautiful place to live. The maintenance team is great and so are the employees.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at The Meridian at Kessler Park. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

This place is a hidden jewel! I have started bringing my contacts to this property more often. It is great to walk into a beautiful building and be greeted by amazing staff

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to The Meridian at Kessler Park! We're happy we could meet your expectations and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

Very nice staff! Really people oriented! Beautiful property!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive 5 star review! We appreciate it and hope that you have a wonderful day!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

Friendly staff; awesome care staff

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

I am a social worker and I have referred several residents to this community. This place is such an hidden jewel. My residents love it here!

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate your positive review & and your referrals. We look forward to your next visit! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

We love this place.

Pacifica Senior Living

We love to hear reviews like yours! Thank you for sharing!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

This community has been so good to my mom! My mom has lived here for 3 1/2 years. I was nervous about the move. She told me she had a good feeling and to let her try it our. I did and we fell in love. The staff has become an extended family. This is the best thing for us.

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

I have lived here for 4 years! I'd recommend it to anyone.

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

This place is lovely. Met so many great people. the community is beautiful.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

Always polite, smiles always & is friendly and helpful

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

I've been here 2 years and I love it here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive comments about The Meridian at Kessler Park, your satisfaction is our top priority. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything that you need. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

Beautiful, lovely

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you! We love to see reviews like yours. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

I like my place, the people and the employees are nice, feel at home

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are very happy to hear that you are comfortable with us. Welcome Home!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

Elegant apartments, gorgeous grounds, kind and caring staff, good food, transportation to medical appointments, lots of activities. What's not to like?

Pacifica Senior Living

We agree! Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at The Meridian at Kessler Park. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

We all love [removed]. She brings some excitement to this place

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it! We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at The Meridian at Kessler Park!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

There have seem some improvements lately. Hope things continue to get even better! Having [removed] here has made a difference!!
I think the food could be improved upon.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We will share your comments with the entire team.

Everything is good.

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

I won't leave despite my behavior

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, we appreciate your feedback, 5 star review and tenacity. Hope that you have a great day!!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

We have lived here since 2014. Won't leave.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & we are thrilled to hear this! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

I LOVE living here. I am well cared for. My independence is also respected. Many times my friends have told me I look so happy!!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive 5 star review! We appreciate it and hope we are so happy to hear this!!!! We hope that you have a wonderful day!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

I love some things about this place: location, activities, family history, and price.
I do wish the activities would be more organized and consistent. There are too many variations of everything. Things don't get done as punishment too often.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we appreciate your feedback. We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident, and are pleased to hear that you are enjoying yourself here. We will share your comments with the team.

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

This was said to be the best facility in the area!

A fine place to live

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & agree with you!

Review of Meridian at Kessler Park

I have lived here for 1 year so far. I love my apartment!! I was still working when I moved here and retired later. Moving here made my transition to retirement less stressful. Since I live alone the meals are very convenient and enjoy the social activities very much. The staff is excellent and helpful also. Overall this is a wonderful experience.

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

I love it here, food is lacking but getting better. it's not the way I cook my food. I wish that all the residents would respect each other.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We are happy to hear that you are loving it here. We will share your constructive criticism with our Chef and culinary team. We always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

A gem for Seniors in Dallas

We have lived at The Meridian for 3 ½ years and we love it. Staff is attentive and caring. The facility is clean, clean, clean and our apartment is spacious and modern. All meals are provided. We love the variety of activities: everything from Bingo to outings at the State Fair and a Lunch Bunch that visits a restaurant every Friday. We recommend The Meridian for those who are looking for a first-rate facility at a reasonable price in THE happening part of Dallas...close to the Bishop Arts District and the REAL Jefferson Avenue. A 5-star facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

Gjr, thank you for leaving this detailed positive review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it so much! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Mom in Law is Doing Great

My mother in law is doing great with her move to this community. They have a very good staff in this community. We know she is safe, and receiving good care. We are very hand on's with her, and her needs. They have been great with working with us regarding her care plan. When we visit the community, and her room are very well maintained. They have plenty of activities offer for the residents. We have tired some of the meals, and the food is very good. We are pleased with all they have done for us, and we would recommend this community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, {{location-phone}}. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

My father's care

I like the care from the staff who are very caring. The meals are very good. They do offer him a lot of good activities that he is not active. We are also happy with knowing that the community is always clean that is important. We would highly recommend this community to other families for the great care and value that is offered.

Above and beyond!

Since my mother moved into The Meridian, the staff have been very friendly and accommodating. They really try to go above and beyond to make my mother feel at home. She has used the shuttle service and gone to happy hour. The only thing we wish they would improve on is the food. The portions are too small and they need more variety. Other than that, my mother is happy and so am I.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5-star review. We appreciate it! We appreciate your constructive criticism and will try to improve, we do already have some new items on the way!

Great Activities!!

One of the main things that my mother likes about this community is the activities. They offer a lot of activities for her to choose from. This has been the perfect fit for her. At the moment she is still enjoying the healthy meals that they offer she does have a kitchen but, she enjoys the meals that the community offers.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this detailed positive 5 star review. We appreciate it!

Waiting For Assisted Living To Open

My mom is in the independent side of the community and so far I am happy with the care. The staff are doing a pretty good job assisting with my mom. The community looks clean and it does not smell. For the most part, my mom likes the meals and if she wants a different choice she has to give a one hour notice before the meal time. I have no concerns and just waiting for the assistance side to open.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the detailed feedback!

Waiting for Assisted Living

Staff really great but biggest thing we are waiting for assisted living to open up. Great activities and food. Assisted living rooms are being selected for use when opens up. So if that's what you want don't wait until the last minute. Find an apartment now.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the detailed feedback!

We are pretty happy with it so far.

We are pretty happy with it so far. She complains a lot about the food, it's tasteless, and it's cold when it comes to her, it's just no good. They are remodeling, and there is a huge new kitchen being put in, so I think that will change soon. I think right now the food is being catered in, but I'm not sure.

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Independent Living in Dallas, TX

retirement living; looks like assisted living through in house home healthcare company

The Meridian at Kessler Park is a new...

The Meridian at Kessler Park is a new senior residence community. It was previously a retirement community not geared for seniors needing attention. It was purchased by the Pacifica, a west coast corporation. The facility is quite beautiful and is in a mediteranian motif with some Tuscan influence. The people are extremely helpful and nice. The apartments are spacious with modern kitchens including stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Many apartments include a balcony. There is a swimming pool in the courtyard which also includes a picnic area with a stainless steel grill. Laundry facilities are on each floor. Since it is so new, they are still hiring people for various positions including an activities person. Overall a very impressive place. The month is very competitive to the other facilities in the area but much nicer. They will be retrofitting a wing of the facility to accommodate assisted living later this year.

This is very nice, however may be out...

This is very nice, however may be out of my price range!

Don't settle for ordinary. Escape to The Meridian at Kessler Park, a luxury rental retirement community in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth Area. Our community offers resort style independent living that has been specifically designed for discerning individuals who expect more out of life.

At Meridian at Kessler Park, you will enjoy an exclusive retirement lifestyle provided in stunning settings; a lifestyle rich in services, special amenities, breathtaking beauty and endless possibilities. Our luxury community features all of the comforts and conveniences needed to live a carefree lifestyle.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE