The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

Don't settle for ordinary. Escape to The Meridian at Kessler Park, a luxury rental retirement community in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth Area. Our community offers resort style independent living that has been specifically designed for discerning individuals who expect more out of life.

At Meridian at Kessler Park, you will enjoy an exclusive retirement lifestyle provided in stunning settings; a lifestyle rich in services, special amenities, breathtaking beauty and endless possibilities. Our luxury community features all of the comforts and conveniences needed to live a carefree lifestyle.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE
• Cats
SMOKING
• Allowed Outdoors

Review of The Meridian At Kessler Park Dallas, TX

Beautiful building! I would love to put my Mom here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you and your mother soon!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

Beautiful place to live. The maintenance team is great and so are the employees.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at The Meridian at Kessler Park. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

This place is a hidden jewel! I have started bringing my contacts to this property more often. It is great to walk into a beautiful building and be greeted by amazing staff

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to The Meridian at Kessler Park! We're happy we could meet your expectations and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

Very nice staff! Really people oriented! Beautiful property!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive 5 star review! We appreciate it and hope that you have a wonderful day!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

Friendly staff; awesome care staff

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

I am a social worker and I have referred several residents to this community. This place is such an hidden jewel. My residents love it here!

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate your positive review & and your referrals. We look forward to your next visit! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

We love this place.

Pacifica Senior Living

We love to hear reviews like yours! Thank you for sharing!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

This community has been so good to my mom! My mom has lived here for 3 1/2 years. I was nervous about the move. She told me she had a good feeling and to let her try it our. I did and we fell in love. The staff has become an extended family. This is the best thing for us.

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

I have lived here for 4 years! I'd recommend it to anyone.

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

This place is lovely. Met so many great people. the community is beautiful.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

Always polite, smiles always & is friendly and helpful

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

I've been here 2 years and I love it here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive comments about The Meridian at Kessler Park, your satisfaction is our top priority. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything that you need. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

Beautiful, lovely

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you! We love to see reviews like yours. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

I like my place, the people and the employees are nice, feel at home

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are very happy to hear that you are comfortable with us. Welcome Home!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

Elegant apartments, gorgeous grounds, kind and caring staff, good food, transportation to medical appointments, lots of activities. What's not to like?

Pacifica Senior Living

We agree! Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at The Meridian at Kessler Park. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

We all love [removed]. She brings some excitement to this place

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it! We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at The Meridian at Kessler Park!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

There have seem some improvements lately. Hope things continue to get even better! Having [removed] here has made a difference!!
I think the food could be improved upon.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We will share your comments with the entire team.

Everything is good.

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

I won't leave despite my behavior

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, we appreciate your feedback, 5 star review and tenacity. Hope that you have a great day!!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

We have lived here since 2014. Won't leave.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & we are thrilled to hear this! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

I LOVE living here. I am well cared for. My independence is also respected. Many times my friends have told me I look so happy!!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive 5 star review! We appreciate it and hope we are so happy to hear this!!!! We hope that you have a wonderful day!

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

I love some things about this place: location, activities, family history, and price.
I do wish the activities would be more organized and consistent. There are too many variations of everything. Things don't get done as punishment too often.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we appreciate your feedback. We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident, and are pleased to hear that you are enjoying yourself here. We will share your comments with the team.

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

This was said to be the best facility in the area!

A fine place to live

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & agree with you!

Review of Meridian at Kessler Park

I have lived here for 1 year so far. I love my apartment!! I was still working when I moved here and retired later. Moving here made my transition to retirement less stressful. Since I live alone the meals are very convenient and enjoy the social activities very much. The staff is excellent and helpful also. Overall this is a wonderful experience.

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Park - Dallas, TX

I love it here, food is lacking but getting better. it's not the way I cook my food. I wish that all the residents would respect each other.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We are happy to hear that you are loving it here. We will share your constructive criticism with our Chef and culinary team. We always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

A gem for Seniors in Dallas

We have lived at The Meridian for 3 ½ years and we love it. Staff is attentive and caring. The facility is clean, clean, clean and our apartment is spacious and modern. All meals are provided. We love the variety of activities: everything from Bingo to outings at the State Fair and a Lunch Bunch that visits a restaurant every Friday. We recommend The Meridian for those who are looking for a first-rate facility at a reasonable price in THE happening part of Dallas...close to the Bishop Arts District and the REAL Jefferson Avenue. A 5-star facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

Gjr, thank you for leaving this detailed positive review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it so much! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Mom in Law is Doing Great

My mother in law is doing great with her move to this community. They have a very good staff in this community. We know she is safe, and receiving good care. We are very hand on's with her, and her needs. They have been great with working with us regarding her care plan. When we visit the community, and her room are very well maintained. They have plenty of activities offer for the residents. We have tired some of the meals, and the food is very good. We are pleased with all they have done for us, and we would recommend this community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, {{location-phone}}. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

My father's care

I like the care from the staff who are very caring. The meals are very good. They do offer him a lot of good activities that he is not active. We are also happy with knowing that the community is always clean that is important. We would highly recommend this community to other families for the great care and value that is offered.

Above and beyond!

Since my mother moved into The Meridian, the staff have been very friendly and accommodating. They really try to go above and beyond to make my mother feel at home. She has used the shuttle service and gone to happy hour. The only thing we wish they would improve on is the food. The portions are too small and they need more variety. Other than that, my mother is happy and so am I.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5-star review. We appreciate it! We appreciate your constructive criticism and will try to improve, we do already have some new items on the way!

Great Activities!!

One of the main things that my mother likes about this community is the activities. They offer a lot of activities for her to choose from. This has been the perfect fit for her. At the moment she is still enjoying the healthy meals that they offer she does have a kitchen but, she enjoys the meals that the community offers.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this detailed positive 5 star review. We appreciate it!

Waiting For Assisted Living To Open

My mom is in the independent side of the community and so far I am happy with the care. The staff are doing a pretty good job assisting with my mom. The community looks clean and it does not smell. For the most part, my mom likes the meals and if she wants a different choice she has to give a one hour notice before the meal time. I have no concerns and just waiting for the assistance side to open.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the detailed feedback!

Waiting for Assisted Living

Staff really great but biggest thing we are waiting for assisted living to open up. Great activities and food. Assisted living rooms are being selected for use when opens up. So if that's what you want don't wait until the last minute. Find an apartment now.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the detailed feedback!

We are pretty happy with it so far.

We are pretty happy with it so far. She complains a lot about the food, it's tasteless, and it's cold when it comes to her, it's just no good. They are remodeling, and there is a huge new kitchen being put in, so I think that will change soon. I think right now the food is being catered in, but I'm not sure.

Review of The Meridian at Kessler Independent Living in Dallas, TX

retirement living; looks like assisted living through in house home healthcare company

The Meridian at Kessler Park is a new...

The Meridian at Kessler Park is a new senior residence community. It was previously a retirement community not geared for seniors needing attention. It was purchased by the Pacifica, a west coast corporation. The facility is quite beautiful and is in a mediteranian motif with some Tuscan influence. The people are extremely helpful and nice. The apartments are spacious with modern kitchens including stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Many apartments include a balcony. There is a swimming pool in the courtyard which also includes a picnic area with a stainless steel grill. Laundry facilities are on each floor. Since it is so new, they are still hiring people for various positions including an activities person. Overall a very impressive place. The month is very competitive to the other facilities in the area but much nicer. They will be retrofitting a wing of the facility to accommodate assisted living later this year.

This is very nice, however may be out...

This is very nice, however may be out of my price range!