Parsons House Preston Hollow - Dallas, TX

Preston Hollow Assisted Living and Memory Care Community is conveniently located on Northwest Highway near Midway, close to shopping, entertainment, and medical facilities. We provide a community of care and support within the privacy of individual apartments. Month to month leases plus a variety of personal care services offered at Preston Hollow enables individuals to create their own lifestyle and, in turn allows us to meet their needs as changes occur. Our secured access memory care residence offers families peace of mind that their loved one is safe, yet allows residents unrestricted access to gated outdoor patios, walking paths, and gardens.

Happy with Parsons House

Mom has been a resident at Parsons House for one year. Everyone at Parsons House has been professional, welcoming, understanding, helpful, accommodating, and patient. Mom's caregivers are wonderful, treating Mom very considerately, even in the most difficult situations.
The food is good and the kitchen and dining staff are very accommodating, special needs and special requests are seen to promptly . The medical staff does a great job of staying on top of medications and caring for occasional special needs. Even though Parsons House is small, compared to many other assisted living facilities in the area, there are plenty of activities and families are encouraged to participate. The residents' rooms, communal areas, and grounds are always well maintained. Mom’s great grandchildren love the chickens and the fresh eggs are available for purchase!

Compared to other assisted living facilities in which Mom has spent time, Parsons House has been our favorite.

Parsons House Preston Hollow

I cannot say enough good things about The Parsons House. We looked at several assisted living facilities in Dallas and ultimately decided on Parsons House after a patient told my husband that his mother recieved the best care there. Much to our delight, it has been the perfect fit of caring, professionalism and coziness. In addition to having an excellent staff/resident ratio, it is a privately owned facility and the owners are there daily. Although my mom does not currently own a pet, it is also pet friendly and the owner's dog is the resident mascot. Ultimately, I have found that Parsons House has created a family like setting for all residents and their families with affordable care in a very clean, comforting environment.

Parsons House Preston Hollow is Home

Words cannot describe what a wonderful experience we had when Mom lived in the Parsons House Preston Hollow memory care facility. The loving care of the staff and nurses at The Gardens Memory Care gave us comfort and confidence at all times.

Mom had a negative experience at a different facility, but once she moved to Parsons House, she was home. The chef only prepares fresh, wholesome food and the staff always called with any concern and were always kind and caring. PHPH was the place closest to being at home that my mother could have possibly had. The number of rooms is limited and the number of residents to care staff is low.

Parsons House saved Mom and Dad's relationship and made her sunset years as comfortable as possible. I would definitely recommend Parsons House Preston Hollow, especially their Memory Care facility. Thank you, Parsons House.

Wonderful Caring Community

We are very happy with Parsons House Preston Hollow. It is has been a very good experience for us and our loved one. It is a beautiful property. The atmosphere is very warm and inviting. The staff members are very friendly and compassionate. They were very accommodating and my dad has the perfect room. Even the people in the maintenance department have positive attitudes and are very good at what they do. It is very easy to communicate with the staff members. They either call or text me with any updates of my dad's well-being. The level of care there is amazing at Parsons House. When there is a shift change they do a daily report of each resident. They make sure all employees have a checking system of how the residents are doing. They definitely work with me. [Removed] and others in the front office went above and beyond the call of duty. They definitely have individualized attention going on for the residents. I have eaten there and the food is very good. They have their own chickens so they serve fresh eggs. They are very encouraging to get the residents to participate in the activities provided. I would highly recommend this community to others.

Enjoyable Environment!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I have no complaints of how things had went things had went. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked the open floor plan as well as the different amenities they had for the residents. It was just not the right fit for us in the end decision.

Good Respite Stay

My love one uses this community for their respite stay services. He is pleased with the respite experiences he has in this community. It is a nice community. I know he is safe, and in good hands. They provide nice respite stay services, and we were pleased with everything they have for us.

I liked this place a lot. It was small (small dinning area) and not so big and overwhelming as it could be with older loved ones transitioning from their home.

A pleasant tour!

I also touredPArsons House Preston Hollow, and everyone there was nice and welcoming. They took me around the facility and it appeared to be clean. It was a nice place, but not the best for for my mother.

attitude of the staff has been really good

At Parsons House Preston Hollow I am pleased with the overall condition and appearance of the facility. The general attitude of the staff has been really good. There have been a few hiccups of staff forgetting some things but that is to be expected some. Overall the experience has been good.

Toured on Friday, 8/22. Nic...

Toured on Friday, 8/22. Nice place, more expensive than Bethesda Gardens. Only has 2 care professionals on duty at one time. Not sure if they can handle care of 40 residents. Dining staff separate from care staff so that may help. Clean facility.

smaller with good reviews; ...

smaller with good reviews; I like this one***

My experience at the Parsons House Preston Hollow

My mother and father-in-law are current residences of the Parsons House, and they have been there for about three months. One is in assisted living and one is in the memory care unit. Mine own mother is in another elder care facility in their memory care unit, and she has been there for four plus years; however, my experiences with both facilities have been quite different.

Even though the Parson House may not have all the decorative "bells and whistles" in the common areas that other facilities have, the homey feeling of the facility makes up for that in spades. It just feels more like a home, not an apartment building or hotel.

Currently, I pay just about the same amount of money per month for my mother, who's in the fancier place, as I pay for both of my in-laws at the Parsons House so it has been a great bang for the buck. I also feel my in-laws are getting over-all better care than my mother receives. I would move her to the Parsons House, but she is in the latter stages of her dementia and it's not worth making such a big change.

My husband and I have actually gotten to know several of the care givers on a first name basis a first name basis at Parsons. The Parsons staff doesn't seem to change over as rapidly as the other elder care facility which is comforting to us and our parents. I never know who is caring for my own mother from day to day......I'm not to keen on that.

The management is wonderful at Parsons House as it's run by a husband and wife team and they are very "hands on" where as the more expensive facility where my mother is, is run much more corporately making problems and concerns more difficulty to resolve.

All in all, I have been very happy with the Parsons House Preston Hollow and have recommended it to others looking for a great elder care experience.

Parsons House Preston Hollow is home!

Parsons House Preston Hollow on Northwest Highway in Dallas is a small Assisted Living and Memory Care facility, with about 60 apartments, and as of 2014 has approximately 45 residents. The House is small enough to feel like "home." Numerous common areas: dining room, living areas, game room/library, room for chair exercises and lectures, beauty salon. Because this is a smaller facility, there are not as many amenities; however, the residents get more personal attention from the staff than provided in large facilities.

All employees are friendly and professional. They seem to love the residents!

The food is served as a set menu, but the chef makes substitutions for resident preferences. The meals I have eaten there as a guest are delicious.

Apartments range from 300 to 500+ square feet. The nursing staff monitors the resident's abilities and adjusts the care levels as necessary.

Your loved one will not get lost in the crowd at Parsons House.

Would recommend Parsons House to others

My parents chose here primarily because of the staff and the proximity to their home. To be honest, in the beginning things were very good, but then for about 2 weeks we had an issue with two employees that were dropping the ball on insurance stuff and doctor's appointments. Those employees were terminated and we've come full circle. The problem has been resolved and we haven't had any more issues which is why I'd be comfortable recommending Parsons House.

Nice, but not within my budget. Mana...

Nice, but not within my budget. Management was nice but aloof.

Loved it. NW Hwy and Midway. about ...

Loved it. NW Hwy and Midway. about 4k mo. nice room with great view. next to TV room. Took her to see this. She really liked it. In the top running.

liked very much. will return at s...

liked very much. will return at some time