Caruth Haven Court - Dallas, TX

AN ENDURING HERITAGE
Caruth Haven Court is built on the historical farm site once owned by the Will Caruth family. The Caruth legacy now accounts for some of Dallas’ most prestigious properties, including: Southern Methodist University, the West End, Highland Park, NorthPark Mall, and now Caruth Haven Court.

A PLACE TO CALL “HOME
Caruth Haven Court offers its residents all the comforts of home, with the built in amenities of an elegant resort. Spacious one-bedroom apartments and mini-suites provide an attractive and comfortable environment in which to live. Amenities such as elegant dining, housekeeping, full laundry services, planned activities, whirlpool spa - just to name a few - provide the additional benefits Caruth Haven Court residents are sure to enjoy.

IMPECCABLE SERVICE
Above all else, Caruth Haven Court offers its residents and their families a quality of service that comes from years of experience operation senior housing communities. Managed by on of Dallas’ leading providers of quality senior housing, 12 Oaks Senior Living, Caruth Haven Court staffed with courteous, responsible and compassionate professionals, well trained in their area of expertise. Residents will come to love and enjoy their extended Caruth Haven Court family.

COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE
Our promise is to provide a level of quality service that will ensure our residents enjoy the lifestyle they so richly deserve. Our satisfaction comes from knowing we’ve met or exceeded the quality of care residents expect from Caruth Haven Court We value the trust our residents place in us and strive daily to maintain that trust. Caruth Haven Court is committed to providing superior service, a friendly, caring staff, and dignified housing to its residents.

Would not recommend

Unfortunately our experience with Caruth ended up being a very negative one. We toured this place and it looked wonderful, we went in feeling like this was the perfect fit. They really seemed to understand what our loved one was going through, and assured us they could handle it.
However, from the day he moved in I just got call after call of them complaining about his behaviors and suggesting that we send him to Haven to have his medication adjusted. They just could not handle his needs like they said they would be able to. The caregivers here are nice people, and I think they really tried, but the place seemed very shortstaffed. Based on our experience I just can't recommend them, we had to move my loved one elsewhere after only a few weeks.

So far we have been very pleased.

So far we have been very pleased. I think so far we are doing good. They have been very friendly, and attentive. I don't really have any complaints or concerns, or things that I feel need to be done better.