Welcome to Elmcroft of Irving, located in Irving, Texas, offering exceptional assisted living care options for seniors in the Dallas, Fort Worth area.

Elmcroft of Irving is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:

• Private and shared assisted living apartments
• Charming, home-like community settings
• Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
• Easy access for those with limited mobility
• Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams®

Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. Each assisted living resident has the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we’re always there to provide support should they need it.

They Gave A Good Tour

I enjoyed the tour here. The representative was professional and friendly the whole time. I felt like even though they did a very good job it was not a good match for my mom.

Feels like home.

The head nurse and her assistant are super great. There is great socialization as there is always somebody visiting with my father in law when we visit. Sometimes the food is better than other times. The marketing director that helped us sign the paperwork and showed us around is exceptional. The place is clean and cute. It is not to big as it is a square with a courtyard in the middle. It is not overwhelming and I would recommend this community.

Just moved in 2 days ago, but so far so good. Team is super nice and accessible. Feels like home.

Wonderful people and facility. When it comes time, this one will be the one!

Megan Strothman

That is great to hear! Thank you for the kind review.

Nice Courtesy Staff

This is a wonderful community they have been great with caring for my father and his needs. The community is very clean and well-kept. They have a very good staff here they do anything we ask of them. They are very responsive and attentive. Everyone here is very nice and courtesy. He enjoys the activities they offer activities through out the week. The food is fine its a well balanced meal. They really make you feel like family and I would recommend it.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for the kind words! There is no greater honor than to be trusted with a very special member of your family.

We are very pleased.

We are very pleased. The people seem to be pretty friendly, and they are quick to respond to a request or need. When a new person comes in some of the residents get a little picky about where they sit for meals, and it might be helpful, if they would introduce a new resident to one or two people they might be able to sit with and get to know.

wonder place to live

My brother is living there. He recently had surgery at Baylor Irving. When I got him in his room he said he was so glad to be in his room. He is 75 years old and never wanted to leave his home 450 miles away. It's so rewarding that he feels like this is his home. What a great feeling for me to see him happy. 5 stars.

thrilled

Lovely and they care All are knowledgeable and friendly. A perfect location and 5 minutes from Baylor Irving buildings for Dr appointments. Very happy decision.

They are supposed to deal with the Alzheimer's, but...

They are supposed to deal with the Alzheimer's, but I don't know if I feel that is true. Whenever I would go see my loved one, he would look so scroungy. They didn't seem to be able to work with him, and never really wanted to up his care level, and when they started to have problems with him, they just seemed to give up. If you are dealing with Alzheimer's, I would keep looking. They had high a turnover of nurses. I would not recommend anyone with Alzheimer's going to Elmcroft.

We are pleased with Elmcroft.

We are pleased with Elmcroft. They are clean and the staff is friendly. I think that the staff does tend to get a little overwhelmed at times, perhaps they could use a few more people. The care is there when it's needed, so I don't really have any concerns, and I think they are doing a pretty good job.

only 79 units; adding memor...

only 79 units; adding memory care unit

in older irving but not scary neighbo...

in older irving but not scary neighborhood; nice looking on the outside, fairly new built 1999.

Toured. Very nice person who showed ...

Toured. Very nice person who showed me around, but no longer interested.

I met w/director, loved the facility