We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Meals Provided
- Hospice Available
- Pets Allowed
- Respite Available
- Aging in Place
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Male Residents Accepted
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Activities Offsite
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
Welcome to Elmcroft of Irving, located in Irving, Texas, offering exceptional assisted living care options for seniors in the Dallas, Fort Worth area.
Elmcroft of Irving is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:
• Private and shared assisted living apartments
• Charming, home-like community settings
• Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
• Easy access for those with limited mobility
• Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams®
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. Each assisted living resident has the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we’re always there to provide support should they need it.
Located in Irving, TX, Elmcroft of Irving provides world-class assisted living services for residents within Dallas and surrounding areas. This intimate community is tailored to offer optimal comfort, privacy, support, and care. Enduring quality and rich heritage accentuate this residence. The community is nestled in a peaceful setting. It's close to top-notch retail restaurants, churches, healthcare facilities, entrainment joints, and shopping centers.
At Elmcroft of Irving staff is carefully selected and trained. They're equipped fully to offer residents an array of activities of daily living such as management of medications, bathing, and dressing. While the staff provides a helping hand with daily tasks, residents are treated as the individuals they are. Every resident is given the freedom to choose his or her own activities and agenda while feeling secure in knowing that friendly and compassionate caregivers are always available to offer necessary support.
Some of the incredible features residents can look forward to include:
- Signature programming
- Effortless access to residents with limited mobility
- Common areas for entertainment, dining and socializing
- A charming and home-like setting
- Shared and private assisted living apartments
Elmcroft of Irving residents enjoy a unique and friendly dining experience where original culinary creations coupled with traditional dishes offer a wide variety of meal options. The social setting definitely makes dining an event. The combination of excellent service, good food, and great friends certainly creates a truly memorable dining experience. The diet is low fat and low salt.
Here are some of the activities available at Elmcroft of Irving:
- Arts and crafts
- Fitness room
- Wii sports
- Religious services
- A variety of games
- Soothing music
- Offsite activities
- Physical therapy
- Medical management
· Walkability score: The average walkability score of the city is 43 with 216,290 residents.
· Average age in the zip: According to the 2010 census, the median age in the city was 31.3 years, 29% of the city's population was below the age of 19 years, 35.8% was 25 : 44, 8% was 20 : 24 and 6.9% were 65 years or older.
· Number of senior housing facilities in the zip: There are over 250 senior housing facilities within the zip, approximately.
· Average weather info: When it comes to weather, the highest monthly temperature on average is 112 degrees F. July is the warmest month of the year. January happens to be the coolest month on average. The lowest ever recorded temperature was : 8 degrees F. This was in 1899. Experts consider Irving to be a humid subtropical region.
· Veteran's facilities in the area: In the area, more than 30 veteran's facilities exist.
· Buses: The city is one of the thirteen member cities of DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit). Presently, numerous bus routes serve Irving. The city has two stops on the Trinity Railways Express route. Moreover, DART's Orange Line normally runs via Irving as well as Las Colinas to the DFW Airport. That connects northern Irving with Dallas via rail and bus routes.
Health and Safety
· Hospitals in the area: Some of the hospitals residents can step into for medical attention in Irving include Medical City Las Colinas, Irving Health Center, Irving Health and Medical Center, Baylor Surgical Hospital, Baylor Scott and White Medical Center, Medical City Healthcare, Molina Healthcare of Texas and Parkland Health and Hospital System.
· Crime rate in the zip: Generally, the crime rate in the city happens to be 9% lower compared to the Texas average. It's 3% higher compared to the national average. Specifically, if you look at the violent crime, the violent crime rate of Irving is 50% lower in comparison to the Texas average and 44% lower in comparison to the national average.
Sports and leisure
· Golf courses nearby: Hackberry Creek Country Club, Cottonwood Valley Golf Course, TPC Four Seasons, Las Colinas Country Club, Twin Wells Golf Course, Luna Vista Golf Course, Riverside Golf Club, Bear Creek Golf Club, Sunset Golf Club, Riverchase Golf Course etc. are some of the golf courses nearby.
· Tennis courts/clubs nearby: Residents can visit Cinamarron Park, Coppel Tennis Center, Texas Wild Tennis, Hackberry Creek Country Club, Las Colinas Country Club, LB Houston Tennis, Nimitz High School Tennis Court, Brookhaven College, Lakes Sports Club and Oak Creek Tennis Center to play some tennis.
· Gyms nearby : senior friendly (aerobics): Some of the senior-friendly gyms nearby include Chubby's gym, Fitness Connection, Planet Fitness, LA Fitness, Private Workout, Irving Family YMCA, S.W.E.A.T Wellness and Nutrition, Allison's Clubhouse gym, 24 Hour Fitness, Crossfit North Irving, Fitness Club at Williams Square and La Villita Landings gym.
Shopping and entertainment
· Clothes Shopping nearby: Residents at this community can visit these clothing centers for some shopping; Asia Boutique and Saree Center, Goodwill Store, Metro Scrubs/Uniforms, Shiprint LLC, Dillard's Clearance Center, Rainbow Shops, Sears, Walmart Supercenter and City Trends.
· Grocery stores: Grocery stores are in their numbers in Irving. Some of the top ones include the Indian Supermarket, Walmart Supercenter, El Ahorro Supermarket, Savers Cost Plus Supermarket, Tom Thumb, Indian Bazaar, Kroger, Sarigama Indian Café and Supermarket, La Azteca Meat Market etc.
· Restaurants: Some of the top-notch restaurants nearby include; La Cima Club, The Ranch at Las Colinas, Via Real, The Blue Fish Las Colinas, Le Peep of Las Colinas, Cavali Pizza, Italian Café and Keg Steakhouse and Bar.
· Movie theaters: Residents can visit these movie theatres to grab a movie or two; AMC Irving Mall 14, Clark McCrary Films, Studio Movie Grill, Bliss Adult Arcade, Regal Cinemas etc.
· Libraries: North Lake College Library, William A. Blakely Library, East Branch Library, Valley Ranch Library, South Irving Library, West Irving Library and Branch Platform Systems are some of the world-class and fully stocked libraries that residents can visit to grab a book or two.
· Senior friendly salons (men and women): Some of the senior-friendly salons nearby include Pure Salon, Hightower Salons, Las Tijeras, Latina Diva Beaty Salon, Jon David Salon, Scott LeMaster Spa & Salon etc.
· Religious facilities nearby: Different religious facilities exist in Irving. Residents can attend services at Holy Trinity Learning Center, and Prince of Peace Church among others.