Welcome to Elmcroft of Irving, located in Irving, Texas, offering exceptional assisted living care options for seniors in the Dallas, Fort Worth area.

Elmcroft of Irving is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:

• Private and shared assisted living apartments
• Charming, home-like community settings
• Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
• Easy access for those with limited mobility
• Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams®

Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. Each assisted living resident has the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we’re always there to provide support should they need it.

Elmcroft is a very caring place to live. The food is great. Everyone is a very caring place and well taken, caring place and the medical team are very caring and willing to answer question. Staff always willing to chat with you.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear your experiences have been pleasant.

Elmcroft is a nice and welcoming facility. It is clean with a staff that loves working with my dad. The food is good also. The caregivers/ med tech/ nurses are friendly and willing to answer all of my questions. The executive staff is always willing to chat when I come to see my dad. They make him feel like he is part of a bigger family.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad your dad is a part of the Elmcroft family.

[Removed] has been such a wonderful helpful staff member here at Elmcroft senior living. She is well versed in the area of helping Sr. with whatever problem are whatever is needed. She is a caring loving person. She is a joy and loves her work.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for sharing your pleasant experience!

I really like the staff and caregivers, medical tech.
The residents are all very special. The chef and staff are very good with food preparations and service. The dining staff are all very kind.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear you are happy with the dining experience.

Since moving in to Elmcroft my health has gotten exceptionally better due to kindness of staff and residents.
They all bring me joy. Elmcroft is a wonderful place to live. The staff always go over the call of duty to help me. For the physical condition I was in the help was need for my recovery.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad you are a part of the Elmcroft family.

The staff here is great. My facility went beyond in helping me – get me from one community to this community and I’m grateful to be here now. The food is great and rest of the staff helps me a lot also.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for the kind words, Donnie. We are glad to have you a part of the Elmcroft family and to hear you are enjoying the food!

Just really like and the people and the building.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for the compliment, Flo!

I would live here in a heartbeat.

Thank you, Kathy!

Everyone has been very accommodating.

There is room always room to try or go to new places. We go out to eat, go to the mall in lrving. They have what they call ‘The second wind dream: my dream was to go to the tea room in Arlington to eat. And admire all the Christmas decoration. Also, we go to different stores, like, Tuesday morning Walmart, Target, Braums, McDonald’s. The staff is very special. So if you are in the area, stop on by for a visit.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for sharing your experience, Cemelia! We are so happy to hear you had your Second Wind Dream fufilled.

The staff is very helpful to my mother. She enjoy living her @ Elmcroft. We feel thankful that she is here.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your feedbac, Ozanna! We are happy to have your mother at Elmcroft!

This is a good place to live, like every place it has a few things that could be a little bit better.
The food here is good is getting better. We have good department heads. We go out to eat and shopping.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your feedback, Patricia! We are always looking to improve to create the best environment for our residents.

I like to eat good food. I like the staff and I help in the dining room.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for sharing, Cole. We are glad to hear you like the food and enjoy helping in the dining room!

I love it very much. It is very peaceful.

Megan Strothman

We are glad you are having a pleasant experience, Zebideru!

It’s good. I like all the staff.

[Removed] is good. I like my room. I like going to the Elmcroft country store.

I like very much living here, peace of mind. I have good friends.

Love it – clean, nice people, fun place to be.

Nice and clean. Delicious food for the residents. Director is caring and easy to talk to should there be anything need addressing. Staff turn-over is bit much. I always see new faces when visiting (every 2 weeks)

Megan Strothman

Thanks for your feedback, Connie!

I’m happy here. Food is good. Some care giver is caring, some don’t. Too many new faces to remember. I do my own laundry. Residents are nice.

Megan Strothman

Thank you, Kim! We are glad to hear you are enjoying it!

Not as good as promised

Not as good as advertised. Poor care services. Always short staffed with not enough med-techs. Medication errors. Doctor facility uses hasn't seen patients in months. Beauty shop hasn't been staffed for months. Van used to transport patients frequently broken.

Megan Strothman

We are sorry you to hear you feel this way. Our mission is dedicated to enriching the lives of the individuals who live and work with us, and we take this mission very seriously. We encourage you to call our Ethics Hotline at [removed] to discuss your concerns.

They Gave A Good Tour

I enjoyed the tour here. The representative was professional and friendly the whole time. I felt like even though they did a very good job it was not a good match for my mom.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you had a pleasant experience with us.

Feels like home.

The head nurse and her assistant are super great. There is great socialization as there is always somebody visiting with my father in law when we visit. Sometimes the food is better than other times. The marketing director that helped us sign the paperwork and showed us around is exceptional. The place is clean and cute. It is not to big as it is a square with a courtyard in the middle. It is not overwhelming and I would recommend this community.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your positive review! We are so glad to hear that your experiences have been pleasant. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Just moved in 2 days ago, but so far so good. Team is super nice and accessible. Feels like home.

Wonderful people and facility. When it comes time, this one will be the one!

Megan Strothman

That is great to hear! Thank you for the kind review.

Nice Courtesy Staff

This is a wonderful community they have been great with caring for my father and his needs. The community is very clean and well-kept. They have a very good staff here they do anything we ask of them. They are very responsive and attentive. Everyone here is very nice and courtesy. He enjoys the activities they offer activities through out the week. The food is fine its a well balanced meal. They really make you feel like family and I would recommend it.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for the kind words! There is no greater honor than to be trusted with a very special member of your family.

We are very pleased.

We are very pleased. The people seem to be pretty friendly, and they are quick to respond to a request or need. When a new person comes in some of the residents get a little picky about where they sit for meals, and it might be helpful, if they would introduce a new resident to one or two people they might be able to sit with and get to know.

wonder place to live

My brother is living there. He recently had surgery at Baylor Irving. When I got him in his room he said he was so glad to be in his room. He is 75 years old and never wanted to leave his home 450 miles away. It's so rewarding that he feels like this is his home. What a great feeling for me to see him happy. 5 stars.

thrilled

Lovely and they care All are knowledgeable and friendly. A perfect location and 5 minutes from Baylor Irving buildings for Dr appointments. Very happy decision.

They are supposed to deal with the Alzheimer's, but...

They are supposed to deal with the Alzheimer's, but I don't know if I feel that is true. Whenever I would go see my loved one, he would look so scroungy. They didn't seem to be able to work with him, and never really wanted to up his care level, and when they started to have problems with him, they just seemed to give up. If you are dealing with Alzheimer's, I would keep looking. They had high a turnover of nurses. I would not recommend anyone with Alzheimer's going to Elmcroft.

We are pleased with Elmcroft.

We are pleased with Elmcroft. They are clean and the staff is friendly. I think that the staff does tend to get a little overwhelmed at times, perhaps they could use a few more people. The care is there when it's needed, so I don't really have any concerns, and I think they are doing a pretty good job.

only 79 units; adding memor...

only 79 units; adding memory care unit

in older irving but not scary neighbo...

in older irving but not scary neighborhood; nice looking on the outside, fairly new built 1999.

Toured. Very nice person who showed ...

Toured. Very nice person who showed me around, but no longer interested.

I met w/director, loved the facility