Brookdale Meridian Arvada - Arvada, CO

It Is A Good Place To Be

My friend is doing great since moving into the community. It's a great community and he likes it. It could be better. It's hard to get transportation that they offer. The people are all nice.

A bad smell...

When I toured Brookdale Meridian, I thought that it was old and kind of smelly. It was in need of some updating. It was not going to be a good fit for my father.

5 stars!!

The food at this community is good and the staff are friendly. They offer daily activities and they keep the community clean. This community is on a walking path and I would recommend it.

Happiness if Brookdale @ the Meridian

Everyone is very helpful with making sure all the details are handled in a competent matter. I feel my Brother will be in a wonderful place and will easily adjust to his new surroundings.

I really liked it here.

I really liked it here. It's a beautiful place and they keep it up nicely. They had great entertainment. This was just independent living, so after a while, as my care needs increased, they weren't able to offer the care I needed.

Review of The Meridian Arvada-Arvada, Co

Very clean. Everyone is very respectful of the residents needs. The food is always great. deserts are delicious.

Review of The Meridian Arvada-Arvada, Co

I had looked at other places, but did not feel comfortable at any of the other places. But, when I walked into Meridian, it felt like home. I'm really satisfied living here. You won't get bored here. Always something to do. Food is great. Staff is great. If you have any concerns they will always help you.

Review of The Meridian Arvada-Arvada, Co

Very good. Nice place to live. Good care.

The food-superb
Housekeeping- a real plus
Apartment- very comfortable
Special Events- Good when I remembers to attend
Residents- usually friendly
Staff- very supportive

Everything Seems To Be Fine

They were great on getting us in in a timely manner. They were great on repainting the apartment because my loved one didn't like it the way it was. The one thing that lacks a little bit is that they seem disorganized. They're suppose to bill me, but then my brother gets the bill and doesn't know what to do with it. We gave them our cell phone number, but they call our home and no one is home during the day. Otherwise, everything else seems to be fine.

Brookdale Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your feedback. We will share your feedback with our management team.

The Meridian Arvada has been a friendly and charming experience for my sister . She has been cared for by a professional and experienced staff with a consistently helpful attitude. The apartments are roomy and have lots of closets, and the hallways offer residents the opportunity to express their individuality with
small decorations giving the halls a warm and personal feeling. The most I can say is that I would be very
happy to live there myself!

They are doing a great job so far.

They are doing a great job so far. The food is really good. They like the food a lot. So far we are happy with them. I would rate them very highly.

Staff Very Helpful.

Been really good all staff very helpful and knowledgable regarding the father in law. Everything is clean in the all the living areas proper housekeeping . He takes care of himself except for medications. Looked at a few facilities and they felt to fancy and father in law doesn't like that the Meridian is fancy without the fancy.

This is a nice place but the activity areas lack by comparison to the Westland location. There is a nice park behind the building and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Mom Likes Living Here

My mother has moved into The Merdian. She was hesitate at first which is normal. After one month I asked her it she wanted to move back to her house and she said " no way"
She wa living in the big family house alone for a few years and was ready to be around some nice people. We should have moved her to the Merdian a year earlier.

They are very clean, and the staff is very friendly.

They are very clean, and the staff is very friendly. My dad likes it there, he likes the food, and he likes the people. This was such a great fit, we didn't need to look at other places.

Old building, long institut...

Old building, long institutional style corridors. Not a good feel for us, although nice outdoor space.

I've been really pleased.

I've been really pleased. They are very nice, and they are clean. The rent doesn't include all the meals, and that can add up. She was really pleased with the laundry. The food is phenomenal here it's amazing, high quality, very nutritious, they even have fish. It was very homey and the residents were really happy. It was like home, and the people at the front desk were really helpful. The guy who showed us around, knew everyone's name and a little something about them.

Very friendly staff and residents!

The staff here has been extremely friendly and pleasant to deal with. From the front desk to the dining staff (and even the residents!) everyone has been so helpful and so friendly!
The only complaint I have is that a few things that were promised during the sign up process haven't been acted upon yet. But overall our loved one seems very happy here, and that is what really matters.

untitled

we stayed there for a couple of weeks. management did everything promised + more, the personell was super nice. we left because my wife who has alz did not like the place. because of her alz is the reason we moved there in the first place. we have 2 dogs but they made an exception to their 1 dog rule and even put a gate in back so we could let the dogs out to use the bathroom. the food was good. there is a lot of activities in house and trips to town, mountains, casinos etc. (some have a fee.) i would recommend this if you are in need of a independent living facility.

Food and Friendship

After visiting several communities my mother picked the Arvada Meridian because the people were the friendliest and made her feel welcome. She also enjoys the food so much she no longer wants to go anywhere else to eat. Chef Michael is truly a gift to this community. The staff has been very helpful and patient. They also have Personalized Living for the residents so they can stay in place longer. We feel lucky that the Meridian has made my mother feel so at home after leaving her home that she had built and had lived in for 56 years.

Very nice,friendly,clean,smelled fres...

Very nice,friendly,clean,smelled fresh,not stale! The staff was professional, yet personable & polite. The atmosphere was light & happy.

“The team at The Meridian works closely together to get to know our residents, giving us the ability to customize our services and activities based on their feedback.” Settled in a beautiful park setting in the heart of Arvada, Colo., The Meridian is conveniently located off Interstate Highway 70. The Meridian is in close proximity to the Denver International Airport and the Denver Downtown District. Shopping, banking and dining options are within a short walking distance of the community. Residents enjoy the great outdoors at The Meridian with a beautiful greenbelt lined with gracious century-old cottonwood trees and a tranquil stream running through Ralston Park.

Our apartment-style senior independent living community offers all the conveniences of home without any of the work. The Meridian has an array of social events that utilize the Columbine Room and Parkside Room, both of which have large windows overlooking Ralston Park. Residents enjoy an onsite beauty shop and a hospitality area with coffee and snacks. Our spacious apartment homes offer a variety of floor plans with porches and full kitchens. With chef-prepared meals served in our beautifully appointed dining room, we offer a featured entrée for lunch and a different one for dinner, along with a separate menu to order from for more variety. Every Sunday, our executive chef makes a Sunday Brunch with an array of choices.

Our award-winning Signature Programs offer a wide variety of top-notch services. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Residents enjoy card games, knitting groups, Wii bowling and outings to theaters and local restaurants. Popular classes include falls prevention, Forever Fit and mind aerobics.