Lakewood Reserve - Lakewood, CO

Lakewood Reserve - Lakewood, CO has yet not published prices.

This was a great community and I think it would be a good fit for my stepfather. The staff and activities were wonderful, and the military presence could not have been better! The facility was clean and warm feeling; I was very impressed!

I toured this community

I went on a tour here and the staff was nice and helpful. They answered all of my questions. I liked it really well. It had a hotel feel with multiple levels and it was more institutional. There would have been a long walk to the dining room. I would tell families to tour as many places as possible before making a decision.

Close to shops and restaurants

I toured here when looking for a place for my dad. From what I saw, they’re very nice. It feels more like a home than an institution. When I was visiting, they were in the middle of a remodel so I didn’t get a great picture of what it would look like once it was done. The staff was very nice, the residents seemed very happy, and location wise it’s very close distance Belmar's shopping area so people can get out and walk to restaurants, shops and a Whole Foods. They sent us home with some homemade bread and olive oil and it was delicious. The price is on the higher end and it was more difficult for me to get there from my house, which is why we ultimately wound up going somewhere else, but it was in our top two favorite places.

Atria Inn

I toured Atria Inn while looking at living options for my father. I felt that it was a very nice, upscale, and almost posh, if you will, community. It did feel super welcoming, but at the same time, it lacked the comfortable family vibe that I was looking for, so I decided on another community.

I think the activities are great – [Removed] and [Removed] do an outstanding job.

There are many wonderful things about Atria. One of the most important is a very caring staff! Second the facility is kept very clean. There are many appropriate activities. The staff is wonderful. They make you feel safe and welcome!!

I think you are all wonderful. Every body is so kind and nice.
It is like going, vacation and have a great time.
The people hear are also so nice. I have really enjoyed my time here.

When I first came here, I did not thought to come here. But the staff has made it very pleasant, a lot of things to do, and I made life long friends!

I’m very pleased with the staff and the activities. They offer a variety of activities that suits way. The food is outstanding. The building creates a lite and bright and cheerie atmosphere to live in.

A nice place for care

I like the care from this community. The staff is nice and caring. The menu needs some improvements. They add too much salt. They offer a lot of healthy meals. We like that they keep offering her activities for participation. We would recommend the care at this community for other families

Very Inviting from the outside

There is a circular driveway that brings you to the covered main entrance. Their landscaping is beautiful with flowers in the front and back where there is a patio with chairs. Inside is nicely furnished and bright very welcoming. The staff is friendly and helpful. The food is good. There is plenty to do here and the residents can come and go as they choose.

friendly people!

I had recently had a tour of this community for my loved one and I was pleased with the experience we had. I thought the staff where very kind and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. The property was clean and all of the residents seemed happy in there living environment. It was just not the right location in the end decision for my mother.

Nice facility!!

My parents and I recently went on a tour of this community for possible future residency. The staff where kind and made sure to show us around the entire property as well as answer any questions I had for them. Although I liked it my parents did not. they where not very fond of the floor plan and did not like the layout of how everything was set up.

Additional Care for mom

The community is good. We like the staff who are very attentive and caring. The community is the cheerful and positive atmosphere. A lot of nice actives for her to participate. They have additional care if needed without having to go to another community the additional help is right then if needed. We would highly recommend this community for the great care and the value for other families and there loved one

A lot going on!

When I toured Atria, it was a nice place and everyone was very friendly, It was just too active. They serve alcohol and the residents there are always out and about. My friend was looking for something more calm and comfortable.

Not living up to expectations

Atria is currently going through significant transition. Cleanliness has waned, staff are unresponsive, some staff are rude while others simply don't return calls or follow up, many residents are unhappy. Has been disappointing given the price and initial impressions. Only bright spot is the chef. Meals are generally very good. Hope things improve soon or we will move.

Kate Vance

Thank you for being a part of the Atria family and for taking the time to reach out. I'm glad to know you're enjoying our dining room, although it seems we have still fallen short of some of your expectations. You can expect a member of our leadership team to connect with you to address your concerns directly.

Great Tour!!

I have no complaints about the staff or the tour they gave my loved one and I. They did a great job at informing us of all the different things they offered as well as answering any questions we had for them. I just did not like the fact that it felt more an independent living then an assisted living. The residents where very much on there own.

I Am Happy With The Community

My mom is doing fine and all moved in. All is going good for her. She loves the meals here. They have a full time kitchen with chefs making the meals. My mom has taken advantage of the outdoor courtyard and theater room, she is doing awesome.

This is a pet friendly community!!

I liked the tour we had of Atria. The person that conducted the tour was very helpful and gave me insight about how care is structured. The community was clean and the rest of the staff were nice. They did not have what I needed for my parents.

Poor care

Having had spent a lot of time with my parent at this facility in their memory care while locating a better facility for her, I saw a lot of neglect. Residents are not looked after, cared for or treated with the kind of respect they inform you they will. The small staff they have are clearly not trained to handle the special nature of an Alzheimer/Dementia patient. Don't believe the sales tactics they use ... they are NOT an all level care facility for Alzheimer's. Barely a level 1 facility. There are better facilities that you can trust and have comfort that your loved one is being taken care of properly ... Atria is NOT IT!

Katy Miller

Hi, Jeanine. Thank you so much for reaching out to us with your concerns. If you’d like to share more, I can be reached via e-mail at [removed]. Then I can gain a better understanding of your experience and share it with the people, both locally and at our Support Center, who are best positioned to address the matter.

Caring and most comfortable assisted living facility.

We are very pleased with the care my brother Joseph Kraft is receiving at Atria. The professionalism and caring attitude of the staff is wonderful. His room is most comfortable, the food is terrific, and the medical care is great.

Mother's Care.

Very caring and professional in their approach to taking care of residents. Our family has been very satisfied with our experience so far.

Excellent in every way!!

The care and professionalism my brother has received has been wonderful and exceptional! We are truly happy and grateful.

A good community

I don't have anything to compare Atria Inn at Lakewood to, but I would say it is good. We have recommended it to another person. My mother is still adjusting to living there. It's a whole new experience for us all. They do offer activities but she doesn't participate. She seems to like the food, I have eaten there and it was alright. It is pricey, but I think they all are.

No complaints

Things are going just fine at Atria Inn. So far, we have not have any complaints or problems with the staff or the facility. Things are going pretty well and we have had a pleasant experience so far.

Great staff

Atria Inn is a wonderful facility. The staff is great and they helped make the transition go smoothly. The facility is always clean and it is well run and organized. The residents really seem to enjoy the activities and the food is really good too.

Average

Nothing further

Katy Miller

Would you like to share more with us? You can reach us directly at [removed].

welcoming, proactive people

friendly, welcoming staff who go the distance to make life easier for the people you love.

From the very first tour to the days immediately after we moved mom in, the staff has been helpful doing so much, so well, quickly:
helped coordinate the transfer from rehab to assisted
helped coordinate move from one hospice to another
to making sure the apartment looked perfect compassionate listening skills for a stressful time
amazing on-site medical team - ensuring we setup the right level of care
giving us all the information needed to make informed, suitable decisions
good, homecooked, fresh food and restaurant team who know their customers

we could not be more pleased and grateful

the only thing i can cite to improve is better training the food servers in the hygenic handling of cutlery and dinnerware/cups. :-) but for goodness sake if that's the worst thing you can say about a place you must be in the right place!!!!

Great care for our mother

We have been so impressed with the care our mother has received at Atria. The staff are all great and very caring, food is excellent, it is very clean, common areas are beautiful, and they try to make everything easy for the families. It really feels like a resort. Thanks to all of you!

good communication

They have a nurse there that is very good at contacting family members any time something goes wrong. We really do appreciate the proactive communication and them keeping us in the loop and informed on how things are going. And overall things are going well and we have been pleased.

Nice but overpriced

We toured the Atria Inn at Lakewood. We thought it was very nice but over priced. Overall, This was a very nice community with a friendly atmosphere. It was just over priced. The tour went well. Everyone was nice.

Outstanding Community

Atria Inn at Lakewood is a great community. They are on top of things all the time. My Dad is in assisted living at Atria and is very comfortable there. He did transfer from an Atria community in California and the staff and residents here seem to be much more friendly. The food is good quality and there is a variety of items to choose from. The staff to resident ratio is great. Dad never waits for assistance if needed. His meds are always administered on time. He does wear a bracelet for safety and there is an alarm in the bathroom. I cannot say enough about this community. There are no billing issues and they seem very well organized.

A new environment for mom

The staff at Atria at Lakewood are very attentive, taking a personal interest in the individual residents. The one current challenge is the lack of seating (without being elbow to elbow) in the dining room because of the upstairs dining room is closed. A "hostess" seating people would be very helpful!
Overall, we are pleased with the facility and staff at Atria as mom makes her new transition.

terrific!

Everybody there at Atria Inn at Lakewood is terrific! They are very personable people. I can go in and talk to them any time and they are always available. My brother is the one staying there and they are treating him really good. I am very pleased.

The front entrance was confusing. I wasn't sure I was in the right place as it felt like I had entered just the office area. But the rest of my experience was great! Tracy was helpful and the unit was nice. It was the first place my mom said "I like this one! I dont want to look anymore! "

taking good care of mom

They do very well at keeping an eye on mom and taking great care of her. The food is fantastic and they make sure she is well fed. The people there are very friendly and helpful and it has been a really great experience.

My experience with Atria Inn at Lakew...

My experience with Atria Inn at Lakewood has been a good one. The staff is friendly and courteous. The food is good, they have a set menu, but people have the option to order something else off of the menu if they choose. They keep the facility pretty clean, and one thing I really like about them is that they seem to keep the staff pretty current, instead of staff changing constantly.

Review of Atria Inn at Lakewood Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Lakewood, CO

Beautiful facility in convenient location!

Beautiful place but living ...

Beautiful place but living quarters are too small and it's costly.

Perfect place for my mom!

The facility is very modern clean and inviting. The staff is very caring and concerned about their residents. As compared to other facilities, it is a little more expensive. The apartments are nice sized and well laid out. They have levels of care based on the needs of the resident. From no care (retirement living) to multiple services daily as well as memory care. Although my mother has sought out activities such as game playing with other residents, there could be more planned or scheduled activities to involve residents that would like to be social but are not as outgoing. The one thing that was touted as being very good was the food. But, this is something my mother feels could definitely be better. There are a lot of choices and they will make just about anything that is requested. The cooking and dining hall staff seems to have a lot of turnover for which consistency is lacking but not compromised. Overall, from my perspective, this is the perfect place for my mother. I feel she is comfortable and well cared for. I do not have to worry about her and know her needs are addressed and I am informed if she needs additional attention or if they see an issue.

I really like the care she’s getting at Atria.

I like Atria. My brother wasn’t sure at the beginning because they have a policy of taking her to the hospital every time she falls. Now she’s listed with hospice, so they can just call hospice instead.

I really like the care she’s getting at Atria. They seem to be really involved with all of their charges. They try to make sure everyone is engaged. She gets good meals. We were there in April, when we over there they were doing a lot of refurbishing of the property. They were eating in the hall because of that, but they were also doing art projects too. The food looks good and fresh.

set meal times, small crowd...

set meal times, small crowded property, nice furnishings, mixed asst living and indie living, no decks/patios for rooms due to asst living designation, no hoyer lifts allowed

Very nice facilities - pret...

Very nice facilities - pretty much everything that we need, but also very pricey. Tracy Norris very heelpful - gave us some good information. If money were no object this would be the place to go.

They were like a five star hotel, there wasn't anything that said old peoples home to me. The staff were all very kind and friendly. In the end it was the pricing that made us choose a different location.

Pleased & relieved to find this wonderful place for mom!

First of all, I had a great conversation about my mom & her wishes, as well as her needs with Denise Evans-Valdez, the wonderful Senior Living Advisor who was quickly assigned to us by A Place For Mom. Denise gave me a wonderful service (at no charge) which is helping me with mom's enormus transition. Denise not only knew a great place, in the area we wanted (West of Denver: in Lakewood, Wheatridge or S. Arvada), but she also made the appointment for mom & I to visit, tour & dine at The Atria Inn of Lakewood with Tracy Norris! Tracy responded with immediate communication to verify our appointment & the communication with both Tracy & Denise has been excellant all around via phone & email. Denise thought Atria inn would be perfect. That is how it turned out, too!

Tracy Norris is just the tops! , as is the warm & friendly staff, headed by the fine Exc. Director, Megan Cianfrance. The entire experience showed their genuine care, consideration, & expertise for working with each other, as well as the residents. The residents looked healthy, involved/engaged with each other, with the staff, and when we met them individually, were friendly & interested in speaking with mom & expressed how they are pleased with living here! Together with the residents, the Atria creates a wonderful, welcoming atmosphere, as well as a safe, healthy, interesting, fun, & attractive place to live.

The food is a great surprise, as it was excellant, & actually surpassed the many different communities we visited by a looong shot! There is a great verity & selection, too! Our meals were not only very tasty, but care had been given in the visual presentation. Thank you, Chef Kirk Brooks! The service by Tiffany was professional, graceful, considerate, caring (personal) & positive on all accounts. I enjoyed seeing Tiffany interact with others in both dining rooms, as we had an evening meal up stairs in the smaller dining room on our initial visit & lunch in the main floor dining room on our return visit a few days later. Mom loved to cook & to reach her standards is very special indeed. This is a place where she can dine for the rest of her life with nurishing, wonderful meals, with out having to stress over what she can no longer accomplish herself at this stage of her life.

The well appointed apartments we saw, the people we met, the attention to the best life for each individual and respect amongst staff & residents receive all pluses. Both my brother & I feel really good about mom living here. And she was excited by it all on her very first visit! Naturally she was looking at everything she wanted to notice, while my brother & I were checking out all the many features & aspects from our perspectives & check lists. Mom & I have toured nine recommended & researched communities in this seach for mom's new home & we both feel great about Atria Inn. It is not surprising to have my brother agree with us that this is the right place for mom! We three are relieved & grateful to have found Atria Inn at the perfect time! Thank you!

For assisted living and mem...

For assisted living and memory care this is a smaller, cozier facility. Very comfortable feeling and nice location. Feels more like a home then a retirement center.

Very Happy

They are wonderful. They stay on top of things and pay attention. They communicate effectively with the family and residents. She has her own studio. Our family is very happy with the community.

Nice but expensive

This community looked very nice but there were no patios or balconies. It is also over what my mother can afford.

Very nice facility and friendly setti...

Very nice facility and friendly setting. Very impressed, but only take mild dementia residents.

Dad really liked this facility. The s...

Dad really liked this facility. The staff was attentive to us and appeared that they were generally happy. The layout of the facility was a bit like a metro apartment livng style but had an open feeling to it with all of the window. Food was good.

A beautiful and well run facility. I ...

A beautiful and well run facility. I was very impressed with the staff and the care of the folks that were there.

choice of fish every day at every mea...

choice of fish every day at every meal. salad bar offered, too. will transport me to my church. choice of sizes of apts.

Lakewood Reserve, A Juniper Senior Living Community, is located in one of Denver’s most appealing neighborhoods, close to Belmar’s popular shops and restaurants, as well as near historic, old-town Lakewood.

Lakewood Reserve is an expansive community which offers both standard assisted living for those needing a little help with activities of daily life and a small secure memory care neighborhood designed exclusively for individuals with Alzheimer’s Disease and other neuro-cognitive disorders.
Lakewood Reserve Senior Living is a place where our team of compassionate professionals nurture the spirit of life in each individual through Juniper’s distinctive programs that encourage active bodies, engaged minds and fulfilled spirits. At Juniper, we believe that the keys to healthy aging are keeping fit and staying socially connected.

Graciously appointed, Lakewood Reserve Senior Living provides a warm and engaging environment with a host of community spaces that offer the opportunity for all types of connections in your third act! The community features 118 apartments from spacious studios to over-sized deluxe two bedroom suites. Some suites even feature their own private outdoor patio! Lovely outdoor walking paths connect your suite to abundant common areas including sunrooms, covered outdoor patio, and resident gardens. Indoors you’ll find all the amenities of everyday life from a library to a movie theater, from a bistro to art and music rooms, and much more.

Our Independent living affords an active lifestyle without the burdens of maintaining a home. Assisted Living is perfect for those needing a little support with life’s details in order to maintain their independence. We offer assistance with personal care and activities of daily life as well as provide a coordinated suite of wellness services on-site.

Our Wellspring neighborhood is recently renovated and provides a caring, secured, community for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. Through a life-affirming, therapeutic environment, we emphasize strengths and support wellness. We extend our sense of community to all those who are touched by the disease, providing opportunities to support body, mind and spirit.

Our dedicated staff, each specially-trained in dementia care, provides each resident individualized assistance with activities of daily living in our secure, comfortable home-like environment; including a secured, outdoor courtyard and garden. Wellspring is a calming place designed with resident safety in mind.