We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Kipling Meadows is situated in a quiet tree-lined neighborhood of historic Arvada Colorado, a suburb of Denver, the Mile High City. Arvada, the site of the first documented discovery of gold in the Rocky Mountain region and established in 1870, is nestled in the western foothills of the majestic Rockies. This friendly community is adjacent to Olde Town Arvada and is listed on the National Historic Register. is a recently built community; therefore each well-appointed apartment makes it easy for each of our residents to create a distinctive and secure home. The location has easy access to excellent healthcare facilities, movie theaters and shopping, as well as several parks and open spaces. Additionally, the Arvada area boasts of exceptional cultural events and a variety of exciting places to visit. Come and discover your own gold at Kipling Meadows and enjoy a beautiful lifestyle.
Your affordable rent includes:
•Three meals a day, chef prepared.
•Emergency response system monitored around the clock.
•Fun and enriching activities 7 days a week.
•Transportation to appointments and errands.
•Weekly housekeeping and linen service.
•On-Site complementary laundry facilities
•On-Site Beauty/Barber Salon.
•Billiard’s room, Library, TV Theater.
•Individually controlled heating & air conditioning in each apartment.
•Includes Cable TV & Utilities (except for telephone)
•Full time Maintenance services for the upkeep of each apartment.
Additional services available by private on-site professionals include:
•Bathing, Dressing,Transferring,Toileting,Personal Laundry Service, Wake-up Assistance, Bedtime Assistance, Escorts to meals, Mail pick-up and delivery, Medication reminders and/or Management, Day/Evening/Night time wellness checks and Continence assistance.
•Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy.
We have a variety of floor plans to choose from:
Studio Apartments - One Bedroom Apartments - Two Bedroom Apartments
We look forward to your visit and invite you to share a chef prepared meal during your tour of Kipling Meadows.
Kipling Meadowsoffers premium senior living at affordable prices. The beautiful community of Arvada, Colorado, makes it easy for anyone to feel at home. With a short drive to Denver, everyone will find something, from sports games to travel groups, to keep them interested.
Arvada, CO is filled with senior facilities, which makes the transition to gorgeous Colorado even easier. With the natural beauty surrounding the city, the lovely weather, and the senior-friendly atmosphere, no one will ever want to leave.
- Background: Once an important part of the 1800s gold rush, Arvada has become a prosperous city of nearly 118,000 people. As nearby Denver expands, Arvada keeps up by providing the best of suburban life.
- Walkability: Arvada has a walkability score of 66, meaning there are numerous areas with easily accessible trails and walkways for everyone to enjoy.
- Age: The median age in Arvada is 35.9 years old. Approximately 12.9% of the people living in Arvada are 65 years old and over.
- Senior facilities: There are numerous senior facilities in the Arvada area offering a full range of senior care. From assisted living centers to in-home nursing care, Arvada has everything a senior needs to live a fulfilling life.
- Weather: The weather in Arvada is amazing, with a yearly average high of 66 degrees Fahrenheit and ranging from 88 degrees Fahrenheit in July to 45 degrees Fahrenheit in January. Arvada also receives a relatively low 15.6 inches of rain per year.
- Veterans: Arvada is home to two Veterans of Foreign Wars offices, and the town celebrates these heroes with discounts at numerous restaurants and businesses.
Seniors can easily get around Arvada and the surrounding areas. From picking a driver they like online to utilizing shuttle services available through the Kipling Meadows, traveling is not an issue.
- Envoy: Seniors can make an account with Envoy and start searching for someone they trust to take them around town. Drivers from envoy will take seniors to any appointments they have or simply take them shopping or out on the town.
- Care.com: Care.com is another great resource for affordable rides for seniors. Anyone can make an account and find a person they trust to take them around town for anything they might need.
- Uber: Any senior can catch a ride with Uber simply by downloading the app onto their phone and requesting a ride.
Health and Safety
Arvada is as safe as it is beautiful. With crime rates lower than the state and national averages and hospitals and specialists trained to handle any medical situation, Arvada has it all.
- Hospitals: Arvada is home to Lutheran Medical Center, which is a high-rated institution servicing all sorts of medical issues. Arvada's proximity to Denver also means that numerous hospitals and specialists can be found just a short drive away.
- Crime: Arvada's crime rate falls below both the national average and the state average. In fact, Arvada is one of the safest areas in the greater Denver area, with particularly low and declining theft and murder rates.
Sports and Leisure
Arvada is home to golf courses designed to exhibit the natural beauty of the scenery surrounding them, making every round a stunning memory. In addition, the tennis courts and senior-friendly gyms mean every senior will find a way to stay active.
- Golf courses: There are four golf courses in Arvada, two of which are clubs that offer membership programs. Additionally, there are innumerable courses in the surrounding areas that will suit every golfer's needs.
- Tennis courts: There are a number of high school and public tennis courts available for senior use in Arvada. If someone is seeking more competitive play, tennis leagues in Arvada and Denver will challenge them.
- Gyms and recreation: Arvada is home to a number of great gyms that cater to senior users through targeted classes and specialized trainers. The Arvada Recreation Center also offers several senior-friendly classes and activities.
Shopping and Entertainment
Arvada has something for everyone, from great shopping opportunities to food choices from around the world. Arvada's proximity to Denver means that if one ever grows tired of the options in Arvada, endless opportunities exist just down the road.
- Retail: Arvada is home to shopping centers such as Arvada Plaza and Fairlanes Shop Center, where every senior will find the clothes they want from the outfitters they love. With Denver and Lakewood just down the road, more exotic options are only a short drive away.
- Groceries: Arvada is home to several King Scoopers, a Natural Grocers, a Sprouts Farmers Market, and more.
- Restaurants: Arvada boasts restaurants with food from around the world. With a strong presence of Italian and Asian cuisine, it's like taking an international trip without leaving your town. Additionally, all of the fast-casual dining options one would expect are available in Arvada. For even more options, the culinary scene in Denver is thriving and produces outstanding new offerings all the time.
- Movie theaters: Arvada is home to Elvis Cinemas Arvada 8, which showcases all of Hollywood's newest hits. There are also several movie theatres in the surrounding areas.
- Libraries: Arvada is home to the Arvada Library and the Jefferson County Public Library.
- Salons: Arvada is home to many amazing salons that regularly see senior clients. In fact, many offer senior discounts.
- Attractions: Arvada is home to several parks that offer stunning views of the surrounding mountains. There are also many amazing attractions in Denver, such as the Botanic Gardens or the Denver Zoo, which are sure to keep all seniors engaged and excited.
Arvada is supportive of people from all religions. As such, there are facilities here for people of all denominations.
- Facilities: Every major religion has a place of worship in Arvada. There are churches in town for all branches of Christianity, Mosques just down the road in Denver, and numerous options for people of all faiths.