Westhaven Apartment Homes - Lakewood, CO

An Active Retirement Community

I have moved in to Westhaven Apartment Homes, and I really like it so far. I like that I can still maintain an independent lifestyle here, but that it is also a very active and social retirement facility. The staff is great, and they have a lot of activities like Bingo, movies, crafts, story time; there’s a gym, too. It’s an older building, but it’s clean, and they do a good job keeping it up. I also like that it is cost efficient, and I would recommend it to others looking to keep up an independent lifestyle.

I'm not happy here

I have been here at Westhaven for a couple of months now and I am not very happy here due to some of the other residents who are rude and very unfriendly. The managers are very nice on the other hand. I did have to sign a one year lease. My apt is very small, no cabinets space or counter space in the kitchenette, they do have transportation for the residents to go shopping and there is an outside area for the residents to sit and visit along with a sitting room that has a pool table and chess set.
I don't think I would recommend this place to my friends.

Looking forward to activities.

I haven't moved in yet but everyone has been so friendly and helpful I am really looking forward to moving. The activities look interesting and fun.

Great Care

This is a very nice community. The staff is very polite and helpful. Families would be happy with the cleanliness of the community. They offer alot of great activities. I would recommend this care for other families.

great management

I like the management. They are pretty awesome there.

It's Been Awhile

It has been over year since my loved one has stayed at Westhaven Apartment Homes, so I do not really remember a lot about the facility. He was not there for very long anyways whenever he did stay at the place.

I am happy here

I'm settled in here just fine at Westhaven Apartment Homes. I am happy here. The facility is a little older but they are really working to upgrade the building and make improvements. I think that is just great. I am overall really pleased with everything here.

A lovely place

Joyce is very nice. It seems to be a lovely place so far. My mother is happy and comfortable here. I can't rate the activities because my mother does not participate in them. I would recommend the Westhaven Apartment Homes. It is very nice.

A True Gem!

We were looking for an affordable apartment for our father who is retired. We were referred to Westhaven apartments and worked with Joyce. She was timely and very professional. We saw a one bedroom that day and were very pleased with the apartment. It was clean, spacious and the perfect size. There was plenty of storage and closet space. The building is close to shopping, restaurants, and the grocery store. The building has a game room, terrace, and laundry. A great community for seniors. Could not have been more pleased!

Something special has arrived...

Lakewood's best kept secret for ages 55 and better!

Nestled in the heart of Lakewood...

Located in a quiet friendly residential neighborhood with a wealth of amenities, The Westhaven Apartment Homes place you within minutes of everything the Greater Metro area has to offer including great shopping and recreation, light rail and other public transportation, restaurants and entertainement. Westhaven is minutes from Westland Shopping Center and Colorado Mills Mall. From our lobby you can easily take a leisurely stroll to Idlewood Park or a short route to ride to the Charles Whitlock Recreation Center or Clements Senior Center.

Numerous public transportation routes are blocks away and Lakewood Rides- a transportation service for Lakewood residents who are age 60 and over or who have disabilities-will pick you up only footsteps away from the front door.

Westhaven is proud to be Smoke Free!

We have unique one-bedroom apartment homes. They are air conditioned, have good natural lighting, a fun open kitchen plan, ample closet space...Westhaven the ideal place to call home.

Community Features...

Controlled Access Entry, Laundry Facilities, Fitness Salon and Game Room, Social Activities, Health and Wellness programs. Mountain and City views and attentive staff.

Call Joyce for a tour but hurry they go fast!