• Fitness Center

Review of Parkside of Livonia

I have truly enjoyed living here. I've had so much fun.

Review of Parkside of Livonia

It is a fairly good area, but need some improvements: more outside lighting, front and back. It is pet friendly but they need an area special for pets. They say no pets in front area of our community room but it still happens and I think that should be addressed. When you ask for something, it shouldn't take forever to get it. Some don't clean up after pets and that should be addressed.

Review of Parkside of Livonia

I love living here and the people are like a large family. The staff is great. If I had a complaint it would be the "rent", high. Other then that no complaints.

Review of Parkside of Livonia

I really enjoy living here. People are friendly and welcoming. The helpful staff of [name removed], [name removed], and [name removed] are so kind and hardworking too! They truly support me and I notice they try to accommodate many of us with disabilities. Thank you. PS they have fun activities if you wish to participate.

I enjoy living here.

Review of Parkside of Livonia

Not enough communication about residents fire drills.

New management???
Freight elevator??? Move ins? - Move out??
No generators? Availability? When all electrical units out?? Power, telephones, air?

Review of Parkside of Livonia

I love living here - the are is great. [name removed], [name removed], [name removed] are great. The place is well taken care of and everyone is super nice.

Review of Parkside of Livonia

Nice, people are friendly. Keep the place clean

Review of Parkside of Livonia

This is a very good place and good people. Clean and nice

I met with [Removed] who is very pleasant and informative. Parkside of Livonia is beautiful and very clean. There seems to be a very caring environment. The activities for the residents are good and they are creating more for the future. The one bedroom apartment is a good space and there is a storage locker that comes with each apartment. There are no meals offered but rent is affordable and includes everything except electric. There is a laundry facility and covered parking at additional cost. I was pleased with my tour.

I Am Very Comfortable Here

This community is a very good place with nice people living here too. My apartment is very nice and I am still getting use to living in an apartment. I like the hallways, it is nice and wide. They remodeled and it is well taken care. The staff is very nice too.

Mom's Care

I am happy the care here for my mom. She is enjoying this community for many reasons like cleanliness, and the helpful staff that are always caring to here needs. She is offered to participate in the activities with the other residents. I highly recommend the care and value to other families.

Good Senior Apartments

This is a lovely community of senior apartments. Everything looked great and well-kept. The staff was kind and friendly. From what I saw they do a good job with the cleanliness of the place. Everything went well, and my tour was a nice one.

Updated Community!

There has been some renovations done to this community and many changes happening. I cook my own meals and go out for activities. The community is very clean and the staff around are all very friendly. I would recommend it to family and friends.

Didn't feel safe

I moved out because property was not secure at night. Anybody could get in at night. I did not feel safe. I was threatened when I complained and they made it impossible to live there.

This property is a possibil...

This property is a possibility, but is a bit far from my mother in laws church. She did like itbut would like to see some other places.

Peaceful and Quiet

The Meadows are senior apartments 55 and up with no kids. The activities here are all senior oriented and everything is working out very well. It is a very peaceful and quiet environment. The residents are well taken care of if they need anything. They do not have any issues getting help if assistance is needed. We are happy with The Meadows and would recommend them to anyone looking for 55+ apartments.

This will be where Mom will live. Lar...

This will be where Mom will live. Large apartments, very light and open floor plans.

possibility

possibility

Situated in a beautiful and tranquil setting, Parkside of Livonia provides you with the latest conveniences. Each spacious one and two-bedroom apartment home features a fully equipped kitchen, roomy closets, individual climate control, keypad entry and emergency response system. Just steps from your door, you can enjoy the beautiful newly remodeled lobbies and common areas.

When you choose to live at Parkside of Livonia, you can surround yourself with old and new friends alike. Take a ride on the brand new community bus for trips to the bank, shopping centers and off-site activities organized by our enthusiastic Activity Director. Our recreation program includes popular on and off site social events, group exercise activities that focus on health and wellness, and opportunities for lifelong learning.