Wonderful community!

Villa Marie is a lovely, homey community with wonderful, caring staff that goes above and beyond every day. [name removed] is a gem! Food made from scratch daily, a variety of activities, transportation and affordable, all-inclusive housing make this the best senior living option in Livonia!!

Too small, no stove in apartments.

Great social life!

My mother's stay is going wonderfully so far! The staff are attentive and the facility is very clean and safe. My mother has enjoyed socializing and talking to residents at meal times, and she enjoys connecting with them and getting to know them more.

Number One in our Book!

We view 8 facilities before deciding on the sanctuary. It was number one by both my husband and I. It just felt like home.

What we didn't know until Mom became a resident was how warm and helpful the staff would be. They are just wonderful.

The other big thing is the residents. They immediately welcomed her home. In general they appear to like their home and our outgoing and welcoming.

very happy

A friend of mine has his brother in Sanctuary at Villa Marie and my friend and his brother are both very happy with the experience. it did take a long time to get him a place there due to a long waiting list and no availability, but once he got in there everyone is very happy.

Looked like a nice place!

We visited this community while looking into care options for a loved one. Overall I thought the Sanctuary at Villa Marie looked like a very nice place! The facility itself was beautiful, all on one level, and had a lot of options in regards to apartment size. I also like that they provide transportation for the residents.

The Villa!

I have a parent at the Villa. We are very happy with the environment, staff, food, location and activities. We especially enjoy and appreciate the beauty of the grounds and effort the staff puts into seasonal decorations. People are welcoming, but not intrusive. My parent is in a studio and is very happy. The Villa is small which to us means they can pay attention to each resident and look out for those warning signs that the elderly can exhibit. We have been there a couple years and our entire family is very pleased.

Homey and friendly sanctuary.

I recently moved my 90 year old mother into a studio apartment at Sanctuary at Villa Marie. My mother loves it! She said the food is very good and especially enjoys the desserts. We have had to be a bit creative with storage of clothing, personal belongings, and placement of furniture due to the size of her studio apartment, but so far so good! Although Mom has only been there a week, she is extremely comfortable and says she feels at home here. She enjoys many of the planned activities, and has made several new friends. This welcoming environment has made the move from her previous home of 27 years an easy transition for both her and myself. The clean, homey, and friendly environment of Villa Marie has made this decision to move my mother a positive one for both her and her family.

A Great Place to Live

Sanctuary at Villa Marie is very clean and well run. The meals are excellent. There are activities for people to enjoy which are posted each day near the dining room.
The rooms come in different sizes. The smallest has its own bathroom with either a bath tub or a shower, a good sized closet and a room which is big enough for a bed, dresser, reclining chair, small refrigerator and several bookcases.

Happy she's there

My mother- in-law is there and I wish we would have moved her there years ago! Her quality of life has improved so much and she is enjoying herself more than she has in 20 years. I am very happy for her!

Very friendly and inclusive community

My loved one really seems to enjoy it here, I'd give them top marks across the board. It's a lovely looking community, and the staff and residents are all very friendly and welcoming. Everyone really seems to go out of their way to make sure new residents feel welcome and included. They have a good variety of activities and really encourage everyone to get involved.

Sanctuary at Villa Marie

My mother has been a resident of this facility for nearly 2 months. Dhe has had some health issues that have slowed her transition to some degree. However, the entire facility has been first rate and we are very pleased with our choice for my mother. Clean, safe, good food, friendly residents and staff, and activities for residents make this a great place for senior citizens to list.

My loved one lives there.

Very satisfied with this facility. Very friendly atmosphere. Everyone is very helpful.

nice but still a little abo...

nice but still a little above my price range

Sanctuary at Villa Marie (Livonia, Michigan)

Very efficient and caring environment.

Nice Place

This place was nice. They were in a good location for me but they didn't have any availablity when I was looking so I had to chose something else.

This is a very bad retireme...

This is a very bad retirement home. I did not like anything about it.

Trinity Senior Living Communities

We are very sorry you feel this way. With so little detail in your review, it's hard to tell what we could improve upon. We take great pride in providing a clean, safe community for our residents.

Nice place have seen.

Nice place have seen.

nice property - space for nice outdoo...

nice property - space for nice outdoor walks, huge commons room for jigsaw puzzles, etc. one of the most reasonably priced. I've seen their vans bring folks to the Penn Theatre for an evening out.

The studio was a bedroom & bath, too ...

The studio was a bedroom & bath, too small. The suite was nice.

Serving Residents with Excellent Care, Endless Hospitality and Open Hearts for the last 35 years!

Together, we're building Sanctuary

At Sanctuary at Villa Marie, seniors enjoy freedom, independence and privacy when they choose it — security and extra support when they need it.

Our Mission Statement: We serve together in Trinity Health, in the spirity of the Gospel, to heal body, mind, and spirit, to improve the health of our communities and to steward the resources entrusted in us.

Our affordable, cozy Independent Living apartments provide the ultimate in convenience and individualized services within a warm and friendly environment. Residents can enjoy life-enriching community activities, going on group outings or just relaxing without maintenance worries.

Sanctuary at Villa Marie is owned and operated by Trinity Senior Living Communities an affiliate of Trinity Health/Catholic Health East, the second largest Catholic health system in the United States.