Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Brick, NJ

Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Brick, NJ has yet not published prices.

• On-site physical therapy
  • Speech Therapy
  • Skilled Nursing
  • Pain Management

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I am very happy with the facility so far. I feel good having my mother there and know that she is being taken care of. The staff is exceptional, very friendly, and just overall there to help! The therapy services are great here! The staff has brought me such a feeling of security. They really go out of their way to do a good job for their patients! Oh my gosh - the place is phenomenal! It is so well kept and beautiful. I really do not have anything to complain about in any way. The only suggestion I have would be to maybe have a clearer schedule in terms of when the therapy takes place.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My aunt was at the facility for a short time while she was passing away. I was very pleased with the care from this facility.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It's wonderful. They make my husband get up and about even when he does not want to and that is wonderful. The girls in the rehab center are amazing. The staff are right on target and call me back immediately. The nurses are very patient with him and come when he needs them. The facility is very nice. My husband made friends with the cleaning lady, she is a good cleaning lady.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Their management and the administrator talked with me and they were efficient. The rehab is very good. The therapist came up with an individualized plan for my husband. The social worker was fantastic and the administrator was very good. He was happy with the food. Some of the help was not that good though. Some of the staff was very friendly and some not so good or friendly.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

As far as care it's great, but I'm not able to compare it to anything else. The staff care is very good and they're very friendly. The nurses are very cooperative at the desk. He is eating very well and accepting. They do a great job there. They're very good about communication with me.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It's pretty good. The gals at the desk are lovely and a couple of guys push the wheelchair. It's clean, very clean. Some odors but you can't help that. The floors and bathrooms are clean. The meals are pretty good.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The staff is caring and diligent! They are very good. The food is horrible though, it's the worst!

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The care is wonderful, people is wonderful. It's hard to get information, though I know they are busy. The food is not great. The therapy seems good. There are a few nurses and aides that are my favorites so far. The meals are not tasty. The meat is dry and it's sometimes not hot.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The response time is an issue and hospital food is better. They are friendly but may be understaffed. They say hello and greet me. Quality and selection of the meals could be improved. I am supposed to get call, maybe admin did get in touch with me about her plan, I had to go down there and give instructions for what she needed. They reference the hospital paperwork but that doesn't say what all is going with that person.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

So far, everything is going the best that it possibly can. They are already getting her involved in activities and helping her during this transition especially with her diagnosis. I have been impressed with the facility so far. She is doing the occupational therapies at this time. She is eating which is good because at times with her diagnosis she can have difficulty doing so. They actually reached out to me today trying to get more information about my sister that would help her stay there. They also asked if it was okay to reach out to me on a quarterly basis to update me on how she is doing unless something out of the ordinary would occur and they would reach out to me sooner.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I was very pleased! I knew nothing of the facility before I was there and everything went very well for me. I really appreciate getting the chance to share this feedback! The therapists were good but sometimes I feel as though we were not on the same page.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are very good. I think they give him good help and they take him to rehab. The room is clean. I like the therapist. The nursing care is very good. It is very clean. The therapist keeps me informed about the exercising.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I would recommend Willow Springs to a friend.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I am much happier now. I almost had her moved. I was not getting any feedback at all with what they were doing and now we are up to speed with where we are going. Now they've answered my questions and told me what they are trying to accomplish. Everyone are above and beyond and so helpful, except for one staff member. The social worker has been calling me and gave me her number if I needed anything. Yesterday we got all of the therapists together during lunch and I was able to ask questions then. I like one of the aides. She goes the extra mile with my mom and other patients. They are short staffed though.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I am very satisfied. The first thing I look for is cleanliness and this is something I noticed right away. It was very clean. The staff is also very friendly. My husband really LOVES the nurses and aides. I can't think of anyone in particular but he just likes everyone here. There is an aide that comes in to him and sings hymns to him. We just had a meeting, they also keep me up with his progress and I am very pleased with how well they have kept me informed!

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

There are some things that are good and some things that are terrible. The rehab therapy is excellent. The nursing care is excellent too. The nurses are all excellent. The staff are very, very nice, but there are not enough of them. The ones that they do have are very nice. The facility is very clean. The food is awful. They didn't have food that's good for my diet. The nurses and staff don't seem to communicate well with each other. One doesn't know what the other one knows about the patient.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

At times when I was there, the communication was difficult with the staff. They were not forthcoming. They never reached out to me or talked to me and I do not know if she even had PT at all. There was only one aide for the night and she was the only good aide. The other aides were too busy eating and texting behind the nurses’ desk instead of taking care of the patients.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They say rehab is going great. They still let her use her walker in the bathroom. They say she is strong. Her meds are done well. She gets a shower often and they help with getting dressed. Everyone is very nice. I think the lunch looks beautiful but she is a picky eater. She has to wait over an hour for help in and out of the bathroom.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The staff are real friendly and nice. The meals are decent, but my loved one would like to have a little more variety. No one really calls me to let me know of his progress, but I guess they may be waiting until there's something to tell me.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They're doing everything they can to help my brother and I have recommended them to others. He's not very cooperative with the aides and nurses, but they're doing their best. The staff is very friendly with me. The meals are very good.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The staff is friendly and they are concerned about my loved one's health. The place is clean. My loved one says the food is good. They are on top of communicating things. If there are any problems, they call us right away.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I haven't had any staff issues. Everybody's really friendly. I haven't run into anyone that's not. There was a problem with laundry, but it was resolved. They're forthcoming with information when I ask questions.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My dad seems to like it. He says the therapy is good. I think they could make the beds more often. The facility is not homey. It doesn't feel welcoming or friendly. He keeps having mix ups with the food. For example he'll ask for apple juice and keep getting coffee.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The rehab therapy was great. The insurance suddenly cut it short. The breakfasts were always cold. The dining room food is excellent.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My husband seems to be getting the rehab he needs. The nurses seem to be caring for him. They are right on top of things.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The staff is wonderful. The nurses are always available and answer questions I ask. The cleanliness is very good. I would like someone to let me know how my mother is doing all around. I have to make an appointment to talk with someone if I want information. They don't just tell me things on their own. My mother said the food is terrible.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I think my loved one is well taken care of and I am satisfied. The staff is very good. They are very friendly and helpful. I appreciate that they take him to the activities. They sometimes wait longer than I'd like before changing his diaper. The nurses are very busy.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I am thinking about transferring to another rehab because of the problems. I have had nothing but headaches. They are trying their best but they have not gotten back to me about issues. They would not let my mother out of bed and the meds were not right. They are understaffed. They need to communicate more with each other and getting medicines right. They need to listen to families more.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It was just great. My loved one has been in a lot of rehabs, and this is the best one by far. It looked exactly like the commercials and we got exactly what we expected and more.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The staff is friendly to my dad and the family. Any questions I have, they respond to them and they are honest. I have been there a couple of times when the therapist came in the room to do the therapy. They work well with him, but he is not understanding what he is doing.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I would recommend Willow Springs Rehab to a loved one!

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everything was good except the variety of food. They only gave my dad one choice of meal.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are helping my loved one get ready as quickly as possible to come home. She says that there is not as much rehab as she would like, or they take a long time to get her for rehab, then other days she says that they work her a lot. The staff has been very friendly with me and the facility seems nice. Everyone has been nice. The rooms have been very clean, I have not seen any dirt in the corners anywhere.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I would recommend this place, but improvements need to be made for sure. The rehab has been fantastic. They keep saying “we're going to get your mom walking again," which gives us a lot of confidence. The head nurse is a tiger, she's on point. One of our nurses is always happy and so nice and on top of things. They do a good job keeping me in the loop. The management portion has been great and friendly, but some of the actual staff have been just okay. They don't have any attention to detail. My mom needs certain beverages with her meals and every meal we have to ask for it. It should be in her chart. It's not a big deal to ask for it each time, except it takes them 10-20 minutes to bring it and by that time, she's done eating. The food is often late or delayed. When my mom tries to eat with some of her friends, their food is never delivered at the same time, which means all of the ladies eat less than they would have otherwise, and we're trying to get my mom to eat more. The public bathrooms are rough. I wouldn't let my daughter use them. The patients’ rooms just seem to be tidied rather than disinfected.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They're doing the best they can with my sister.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I would recommend Willow Springs. Everybody seems friendly. He says the meals aren't bad. The nurses are good, they give the medications when they're needed. The nurses' aides aren't the greatest. The day after he was admitted, my loved one was still in the same clothes. I called for someone and it took them an hour to come help. And they put the bell where he can't use it. The bathrooms reek really bad.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I don't know that I would recommend this place. Friendliness depends on which staff member, but they're more friendly than not friendly.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everyone for the most part has been very nice. As you're walking through, people speak to you. The director has been very nice. My sister wants me to make cookies for everyone. Most of the nurses are good, one of them in particular is excellent. However they tried to over-medicate my sister and one of the nurses got nasty with her. All the nurse had to do was verify the chart to see if she had already taken the medication. As far as meals, if they bring the food up to my sister's room, it's cold, but if she goes to the dining area, it's better, nice and hot.

Review of Willow Springs Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

I am very happy with the facility so far. I feel good having my mother there and know that she is being taken care of. The staff is exceptional, very friendly, and just overall there to help! The therapy services are great here! The staff has brought me such a feeling of security. They really go out of their way to do a good job for their patients! Oh my gosh - the place is phenomenal! It is so well kept and beautiful. I really do not have anything to complain about in any way. The only suggestion I have would be to maybe have a more clear schedule in terms of when the therapy takes place.

Not warm enough

We toured the Willow Springs Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center. We were looking for a place for our loved one for a brief respite stay. The staff was friendly and gave us a tour of the facility. It was a very sterile and cold. We were looking for a community with a warmer and inviting atmosphere.

I did more therapy than some of the others did.

The staff was fantastic. I couldn't praise them enough. Everybody was just awesome. The people were very helpful and respectful. They started a lunch program where you can go in to order and that was great. The food was hotter and served better. I think that they should have all their meals in the cafeteria. That was when it was served the best.

I think the nurses and staff here do a great job. The food is sometimes a little cold, but they try!

We were referred to them by someone and she said it's a wonderful place. I'm very happy with it. I like to hear about what a good job they do from other people and based on my experience I will be recommending them. They are so wonderful. They do an excellent job. I am very pleased

The place is beautiful. Everyone is so helpful and professional.

Overall, the attentiveness is pretty good. They have therapy every day. The atmosphere is nice and bright. Any time she rings her bell, they are there promptly. They do have options there if you don't like what is on the menu

It's been really good. It's working out well. I am definitely satisfied with the therapy. Everyone here is very happy and very upbeat. I had a consultation with them last week and they gave me a number I can call anytime if I have questions, which I appreciated.

They are very good and have taken great care of my mother.

I would recommend Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center to a loved one.

They are pretty good people. I thought it was a good experience.

The chow could improve; she is the last one to get fed so her food is always cold.

They lack in communication..

It’s a beautiful place! They're very good at keeping my husband and I informed

The aides are great and the nurses are okay. Since we've been there, we've been pleasantly surprised. They took good care of her so far. The people there are very friendly. Some days the meals are okay. If you go to the dining room, it's a better experience because you get more options. It seems the coordination between things needs work.

She would go to therapy in the morning but they didn't have someone to walk with her in the afternoon. She was on very low sodium diet and sometimes they wouldn't accommodate those dietary restrictions.

I would recommend Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center to a friend. The aides are doing a good job.

The majority of the staff has been great, they have been accommodating and are helping my dad adjust. The place is very clean and very lovely.

I would recommend this Rehab because it is the best option in the area. My loved one receives food that is cold and that it lacks in taste.

The therapy is helping and we think that it is excellent. This is a very clean community.

They call me all of the time. I have an appointment today with the social worker. I would recommend Willow Springs Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center to a friend

I have nothing bad that I can say about this community or the staff. The rehab is good, but he is not progressing with it. They are all good and worthy of their jobs. It’s always clean. The food is good. I have had no complaints. I am always there so I always know what is going on

They always keep me informed; they tell me everything. I wouldn't eat the food myself.

They are really good with my wife. The therapy is going good. The staff is always right there when she hits the alarm. The maintenance is slow about fixing things. The window in my wife's room was broken and they taped it. Then a week later, they still had not fixed it. They do keep the community clean. They call all the time we know everything that we need to know.

The therapy is going good my brother says and he likes it. The staff is great and I think sometimes they get stressed. It takes them a while to answer the bells for the residents sometimes. They are very good, however, their biggest trouble is that they don't communicate enough or even at all. Everybody has been really nice, they’re not bad. It is very clean. My brother thinks the meals are terrible. He says they have no flavor and he can't chew it and the coffee is really, really bad. We bring him food and coffee so that he will eat.

The staff is very nice; they always answer all of my questions. My loved one has a few complaints, but the main one is that she hates the food. She doesn't want any of it. We just got here, but if I have an issue they're very helpful.

The last time was horrible, they had a lot of construction. Now we are very impressed this time around. It’s very warm, clean, and friendly. It looks more like it should have the first time

The staff was really nice and friendly. The community was not always kept clean to my standards; it could be better. The food and the kitchen need a lot of work. The food is horrible. The food is cold and there is no variety.

Willow Springs is a 5-star, Defiency-Free Subacute Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center located in Central NJ delivering unparalleled short-term and long term care in a newly renovated comfortable setting.

We take great pride in our skilled nursing staff who provide 24/7 skilled nursing care with compassion and professionalism. Our nursing staff is skilled in both subacute care and long-term care.

We complement our exemplary Nursing care with our exceptional Orthopedic and Cardiac Rehabilitation programs. Our team of dedicated and highly trained clinicians provide you with expert rehabilitative care focused on accelerated your recovery, assisting you in achieving optimal health, managing stress effectively, restoring work-life balance, increased daily life productivity, and overall participation in daily life.