Fountainview Care Center - Lakewood Township, NJ

Fountainview Care Center - Lakewood Township, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Nurse Practitioners
  • Multilingual Staff
  • Respiratory Therapist
  • IV/Infusion Therapies

Review of Fountainview Care Center

The people are really great here. My wife is pleased with everything at this time. The person in charge of the meals has really done a nice job. She bent over backward to accommodate my wife's diet. The nurses' communication improved.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

My stay was excellent. The rehab services were very good. The nurses were excellent and informative. The CNAs were excellent. They maintained my room really well throughout my stay. They were informative. The meals were interesting. They did try to be accommodating given my condition.

It was excellent!

Review of Fountainview Care Center

The staff is all friendly. I like the meals here. I had a roast beef one Sunday. I cannot go out on day passes, but everything else is fine.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

I appreciate what they're doing, especially because she's such a strong-willed person. They seem friendly. Today, the cleaning is a lot better than when she was there before. It smells better. I wouldn't recommend it, but I would encourage folks to check the place out for themselves. It seems they don't know how to handle some patients. They're catering too much to her instead of doing what's right for her.

Review of FountainView

Every person is good with my father and all of us. It is a good service from the nurses for my father. The cleanliness was perfect and it is very good. The communication is very good.

Review of FountainView

There are no complaints and they are doing what they are supposed to be doing so far. I know the rehab therapists try to work with her and they are doing what she is capable of doing. Sometimes the staff does not come to help as quickly as she would like. Some are very caring and others are abrupt. They are very nice and they are kind of walking in the corridors. The cleanliness is good. The meals are fine. It is alright and looks balanced. So far, communication is alright and I have talked with the doctor and he is going to do some things to help.

Review of FountainView

The physical therapist discharged her before she was ready to be discharged. She wasn't being showered until my manager showed up. She seemed to enjoy the food. Communication needs to be improved.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

My loved one seemed to be pretty happy there. Their rehab therapy went well. My mom seemed to enjoy the staff. As far as I know, their nursing care is really good but she never talked about it. It took a while to clean out the garbage bin in her room. She loved the meals. One of the administrative people gave good updates.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

I felt our experience was really good! The TV did not have good channels. The activities were lacking. He was bored the whole time. My loved one raved about their physical therapy and they were helpful with good motivation. The therapists were very gentle and very motivating. They also had a good schedule. They pushed him to his goal. The place was nice and the therapy room was clean. The staff was really good. They were patient and thorough. They were outstanding with my father's hygiene. The nursing care was great but they wanted my parents to do the follow-up visits with the doctor. They should not expect them to set up follow-up visits. My father said the food is okay. The taste was lacking. They were available by phone and were good. Their meetings were very quick and rushed. We had questions.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

Overall, our experience was great!

Review of Fountainview Care Center

The staff care was not so great. I was there one night and she was in a wet diaper for two hours. When you hit the button it took two hours. Some of the nurses took care of her. Their cleanliness needs a lot of work. The wallpaper is not nice. The screws are coming off of the furniture. All of the meals were cold. Some of them gave updates. The whole staff needs to improve on communication.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

FountainView is convenient for us and the communication is good. Some of the meals my loved one enjoyed, while others were not so great. She didn't have enough physical therapy.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

It is clean and they have good personnel and good service. The social worker is very proactive with her communication. She reached out to me to let me know what was happening.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

My loved one hasn't complained, so that is good because he is a complainer! The rehab is great, the staff is good and caring too. The social worker and business office work with me very, very well! They are excellent and helped me with the transition. Oh, the nursing care is excellent and the cleanliness is perfect. He hasn't complained about the meals and if there are no complaints, it's good. I get a follow up from them once a week in the family meetings, and I am impressed with everything.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

My mom has not complained about the food and it seems like it’s a very cleanly facility. Any time I have called and asked a question the administrator calls me back to answer my questions.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

The therapy has helped my wife a lot.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

Everybody is great and I spoke with them on the phone.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

The nurses were excellent!

Review of Fountainview Care Center

Overall, this has been great for my mother. This facility is top notch. The communication is excellent!

Review of Fountainview Care Center

Fountainview is excellent and I'd recommend their care. Their communication has been wonderful.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

They are really good. The doctor is always calling me every day. It is very, very clean. They could communicate in Spanish which I liked.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

One of the aides is very helpful and she was great. They were also very good about making sure she has a plan after she was discharged. They gave me helpful information.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

They were professional and had a lot of knowledge and passed this on. They gave me information on pain management for my knee. They are on top of it. They were all wonderful. One of the staff members went out of her way to do extra touch ups in the room to make me comfortable. The facility had a nice smell. The breakfast, lunch and dinner were on time. I had cake and snacks were good. They were all wonderful.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

My mom was in a different nursing home and FountainView is WAY BETTER!

Review of Fountainview Care Center

FountainView is good, I know my mom had some problems at the onset.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

My mom was in there for the rehab and they did a lot a physical therapy with her. Everyone was helpful. It seemed clean to me. Communication was good, I did have meeting with them.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

The food was good. The place was clean. The nurses were awesome. Some of the aids couldn't do enough and some had attitude. The rehab was wonderful. The staff were very good with him and patient. I It was clean. He mostly ate in his room, but the food was good. They would call me, that was never a problem. They let me know what was going on. They share.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

They seem very nice, but we don't know because of the lack of communication. With all departments, we were calling every day, nobody calls us back. We sent a package of stuff, and something got stolen from her. When we went to visit the call button was on the floor, so she couldn't reach it.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

There's a lot Spanish speaking staff so my loved one very much likes that. The staff are all good!

Review of Fountainview Care Center

The rehab services are excellent! I would like even more therapy for my loved one. They are good about keeping me informed, we have a meeting planned.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

Everybody there is really helpful. If she needed anything, they made sure they gave it to her, and made sure she was happy. They helped her get to full strength. Everything is clean. The meals are alright, I know she would much rather have different.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

Everybody is polite. It is just great. I can sleep at night knowing he is in good hands.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

They were very nice and helpful. I'd recommend Fountainview!

Review of Fountainview Care Center

My loved one is very happy and they are very nice. He is satisfied they are doing the very best for him. This is good for me and takes stress off me. I could not help my loved one, but he is being taken good care of by all of them. The facility is very clean, and he is not complaining about the food. I think the communication is very good and I can call if I need anything. My loved one lets me know that he is pleased with what is happening. They have contacted me through family.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

The receiving nurse was very helpful getting things set up for my loved one and they did not expect her back to the hospital. There was a discrepancy for her diet and they changed and it was straightened out.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

They do a really good job. They are very friendly and very happy. The food is not flavorful or presentable, though.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

It seems to be good. They are taking care of my mom, and the nurses are very attentive to her in particular. She likes the food there. They have been really good.

Review of Fountainview Care Center

Overall I'd recommend Fountainview. My loved one said the meals are okay. The communication is fair, but I have not heard much from them.

I would recommend Fountainview Care Center to a friend or loved one.

They have been good so far. His progress in rehab therapy has been slow but he's doing much better!

From what I've seen, it’s okay. They're always cleaning when I visit, they're always out polishing.

It has certainly been a positive experience. Everyone takes very good care of my husband! My only concern is if they serve fish, its dry and he can’t swallow it.

My loved one wasn't there for very long but I was comfortable with the care he received. The staff was friendly and the facility was clean and kept up well. My loved one said there weren't many choices but the food was good.

When the food comes, I think he is the last one. It always comes cold, not warm. It's almost half an hour from the beginning of meals being served until he gets his meal. But the food is good. The staff is always late. The nurses are busy giving other patients their medication so he has to wait.

When I was leaving, the receptionist treated me very dirty. I was not happy with her. The nurses were alright.

When my father was told that he could not stay at home, I had to quickly find somewhere for him. I had heard a review about Fountainview and it was horrible, but we still went anyway. When we walked in we felt the warmth and the welcoming feeling right away! Dad felt comfortable here and that was all that mattered to us. Everybody was just fabulous with Dad. I was disappointed with the doctor on staff. The doctor did not see him except for twice. We had a meeting and the doctor should have been there and he did not show up. The food was okay it wasn't great. The secretary was fabulous the social worker was okay as well. They always listened to what I had to say.

My husband wanted to go home and said that he did not like it. I was very happy with the place. The therapy was excellent and it really helped my husband for as long as he would do it.

We really like this community and the staff here. The aides do a good job and everyone is very friendly and willing to help. We have weekly conference calls to keep me updated about my loved one.

The staff was so friendly and nice. They did an awesome job about keeping everything neat and nice. The food was bad; both the quality and the quantity is just bad. They fed my loved one too little and it had no flavor. They were absolutely fantastic with keeping me informed with any updates that I needed to know

My only complaint about this place is the staff does not do much on weekends. They call it ‘staff improvement weekend’. They don't get him out of bed during the weekends. My loved one has stayed at this Rehab center previously, and I find the therapists are much more compassionate this time around.

My only complaint was that they're sending her home already; it’s only been about a week. She didn't even get a chance to build strength. The therapist said she has to come home and said she is medically cleared. They also said Medicare is not paying for more time. She shakes a lot when she’s drinking. She needs to build more upper body strength before she goes home. I asked them if she could stay until the 10th to see if in another week she could build more strength. The nurses at this facility noticed more than the nurses at the hospital. Everyone is friendly and they are trying. The cleanliness has improved a lot since the last time we were there. The food has improved a lot. The residents seem very happy, and the aides are very nice. The nurses were good; they answered all of my questions.

The journey to wellness begins at FountainView. After you or your loved one has been hospitalized for an illness, injury or surgery, our care center will help you get back to your normal life. Founded in 1995, Fountainview Care Center is a state-of-the-art community with private and semi-private rooms that allow our residents to be in a home-like environment.