Atlantic Coast Rehab and Health Care Center - Lakewood Township, NJ

Atlantic Coast Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center has earned a reputation as a premier provider of quality healthcare. Atlantic Coast provides care for a full range of rehabilitative, therapeutic, and sub acute needs at our rehab center. We also offer long term care, hospice, and respite care, and separate, secure unity for our Alzheimer's patients.

• Speech Therapy
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Free Wifi
  • Cable Included
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Religious Services

They did well at keeping me informed.

I would absolutely recommend them! The staff is great! The cleanliness is a-okay.

Service seems to be really good. My loved one eats a lot of tuna fish, they make it pretty good. They only called me once out of the two weeks she was there.

The staff is super nice to my loved one. The place is very clean and the grounds are well kept. The physical therapy is amazing and she loves it.

The rehab is going fine, it's pretty good. My loved one's physical therapist is very good. As far as the staff care goes, when she rings her bell (which is not often), they take a long time to get there. The place itself is spotless. The meals are terrible. They helped us make outside arrangements for her meals. I'm over there all the time so they keep me informed because I ask questions all the time.

The overall experience was good. Everyone there was so nice. One of the ladies tried everything in the book to help and she was great. The facility was very clean. My loved one didn't like the food because they don’t serve pork because they are a kosher facility. She didn't like the way they cooked the chicken, either

I'd recommend the rehab, it was a good stay but I wouldn't want to live there. I went to therapy three times a week and I did notice improvement. The rooms were clean, hallways and the grounds were kept clean. They had good meal plan.

The place isn't bad. The nurses are nice and friendly, the staff is very pleasant. One night I was there and was trying to get a cab and they were helpful with finding me one and the next day they were concerned in making sure I’d made it home safely. My loved one’s room is clean and they change his linens when needed. He doesn't have the biggest appetite but they assist him with eating. He likes his oatmeal in the morning, turkey sandwich during lunch, and juice. The doctor comes and talks to me or calls me at home to make sure I’m informed.

It was great, very good service. Everyone was very attentive and friendly. The cleanliness of the facility was good. My loved one is a vegetarian, so they got her food from outside to accommodate her. They were excellent at keeping me informed.

The two girls downstairs in therapy were EXCELLENT. They got my loved one walking again, they did a great job with her wound care, they were amazing. The nurses could do things in a more compassionate manner but the head nurse, she was great. Some of the aides weren't as kind as they should have been. The facility was not as clean as I wanted it to be.

care review at atlantic coast rehab

I received excellent care at this facility

Atlantic coast rehab lakewood is tops

The care at Atlantic Coast Rehabilitation in Lakewood, NJ, is excellent! I couldn't have been more satisfied with their therapy and with the compassion of the caregivers. 5 Stars for sure.

my review

I enjoyed my stay at atlantic coast rehab. the care was very good.

Rehab at Atlantic Coast In Lakewood, NJ

I really liked it at atlantic coast rehabilitation in Lakewood, new jersey. I felt comfortable and well taken care of

Excellent at Atlantic Coast Healthcare

Everyone was really good to me at Atlantic Coast. I would definitely send my friends here.

Comments
I'd give Atlantic Coast a 5!

My aunt said that she loved it here, everyone was so nice to her and she enjoyed her stay even though it short. In fact, she forgot one of her outfits when she was discharged and they told her that they would mail it back to her which made her really happy. My aunt liked working with the therapist and they really helped to get her back on her feet. All of the nursing staff was very attentive and they made sure my aunt's stay was a good one. All the staff was great. My aunt is not used to eating healthily, so she was not too happy with the food, but they did serve her the type of diet she should be eating based on her diagnosis, and she did eat everything she was served. They kept me informed by the phone and made me feel like family.

He seems to be getting better. The meals were fine. They did a very good job of keeping me informed.

Everyone has been very responsive, and it's worked out well for my mother.

I would recommend Atlantic Coast Rehab and Health Center to a loved one or friend!

They are wonderful. They have been great to my mother. Her nurse has been wonderful! My mother is eating a lot since she's been here. She has never eaten so much. She loves the breakfast and especially loves the omelets. They make sure to call me to let me know what's going on.

Our experience has been good.

Excellent

My husband was a patient/resident in the sub acute division for approximately two months during the fall of 2014.
The PT and OT was excellent; the therapists did not waste a moment,and he progressed from being bed ridden to being able to walk a reasonable distance out of doors .
The nurses were responsive around the clock and the support staff was pleasant and very helpful in easing his discomfort when his condition was problematic.

Judah Gutwein

Atlantic Coast Healthcare and Rehabilitation truly is the best healthcare facility in Lakewood, NJ for nursing and rehab and we appreciate very much that you felt this way and honored us with your kind feedback!