Atlantic Coast Rehab and Health Care Center - Lakewood Township, NJ

• Cable Included
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Religious Services

Review of Atlantic Coast Rehab and Health Care Center

I especially like the staff. They work as a great team and give my husband wonderful care. The rehab therapists keep us well informed and work as a team with wonderful care. We like one of the staff members especially, and she does a tremendous job. The facility is immaculate. The food is like a five-star restaurant. They called me earlier, and they keep me very well informed on my husband's care!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to have given you such an amazing experience here at Atlantic Coast. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Atlantic Coast Rehab And Health Care Center

Everybody was wonderful over there.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on the service here at Atlantic Coast.

Review of Atlantic Coast Rehab And Health Care Center

I always judge a place by how the people closest to my brother behave. I expect the professionals to be outstanding, but I think at Atlantic, the personal care workers are especially wonderful. The nurses and doctors are excellent, too, you just don't see them as often, and when you have personal needs, the direct care workers come, and they have been wonderful. I could recommend it to almost anyone. The nurses have been very gracious. I haven't seen anything that isn't clean. The meals are wonderful. They're wonderful at keeping me informed. The only thing I wouldn't recommend is the location. It is almost impossible to get in and out of because of the impossible traffic. That is a serious consideration. Whatever they could do to improve getting in and out would be worth considering.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you, we are known for our outstanding personal care workers, exceptional cleanliness, and wonderful meals here at Atlantic Coast.

Review of Atlantic Coast Rehab And Health Care Center

The staff is very helpful. My loved one had to change rooms because the area was too small to get around in to get to the bathroom.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on the helpfulness at Atlantic Coast.

Review of Atlantic Coast Rehab And Health Care Center

We are very pleased with the facility. They are very kind, considerate and compassionate. The therapy is excellent. They keep my husband informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your kind review on the great service here at Atlantic Coast.

Review of Atlantic Coast Rehab And Health Care Center

They were good with good service. They took care of my loved one. It was excellent. They called me. They informed me when my loved one had tests and told me about his medication.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on the amazing service at Atlantic Coast.

Review of Atlantic Coast Rehab And Health Care Center

I'd recommend Atlantic Coast!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation on Atlantic Coast.

Review of Atlantic Coast Rehab And Health Care Center

They were extremely helpful. The nurses were wonderful. I appreciated everything they did. The staff were excellent. The manager was excellent. It seemed clean. The meals were extremely limited. The portions were really small. I didn't care for the meals. My loved one thought he could have had a little better food.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your thoughtful review on our service here at Atlantic Coast.

Review of Atlantic Coast Rehab And Health Care Center

They are warm, caring, smiley and happy to help when needed. They have a great team from top to bottom. The nurses are superb. The facility is very clean. The meals are fine. I am in and out all the time, so I know what's going on, and I know they would call me if needed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on the wonderful service and cleanliness here at Atlantic Coast.

Review of Atlantic Coast Rehab And Health Care Center

They are very good. The administrator is very knowledgeable. It is very clean. As far as I have seen, the dining staff take good care of the patients. I am always kept informed. I am totally happy with Atlantic Coast.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your great review on Atlantic Coast, we appreciate your feedback and are glad to be of service to you.

Review of Atlantic Coast Rehab And Health Care Center

It's been very good. The nursing staff is extremely attentive. The aides are, too. Whatever you need, they will quickly take care of it for you or tell you when they will take care of it. Everybody is very friendly. You can't walk in the hall without getting a smile. It is a very friendly atmosphere. One of the problems that they have is that a lot of their staff is Orthodox, so when there are holidays like Passover, they're not there, so there are a lot of per-diem people. If they can't get per-diem people, the patients don't get as much therapy as they should have. The therapists are very good when they're there.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review, and the great feedback on the friendly atmosphere here at Atlantic Coast.

Review of Atlantic Coast Rehab And Health Care Center

I think they are pretty good. My wife noticed that no one had attended to our loved one in a while. He was stooped over. I think it was a one-time incident though. It is very clean.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on Atlantic Coast.

Review of Atlantic Coast Rehab And Health Care Center

I think my loved one is pretty satisfied. The head nurse was helpful with coordinating between the hospital and the rehab, watching over the plants and her things in her room, making sure her personal belongings were locked up and asking how she was doing. It is very clean and they are always fixing her room and cleaning up after her. Anytime she was needing an ambulance or transportation they always called when she left and returned and told us the cost of the transportation.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on the great service and cleanliness here at Atlantic Coast. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Atlantic Coast Rehab And Health Care Center

My brother is fairly unhappy there. I think there was a communication issue about transportation to offsite treatment. The nursing care is average. His nurse is good though. The staff's friendliness is not good. My brother keeps telling me that they are not nice to him. The food looks fine to me. Communication with me is good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on our great food and communication. We apologize for anything that hasn't met your standards and we will do our best to improve. Here at Atlantic Coast we do our best to ensure our residents happiness comes first.

They did well at keeping me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your nice review at Atlantic Coast. We appreciate your feedback.

I would absolutely recommend them! The staff is great! The cleanliness is a-okay.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on the great staff and cleanliness here at Atlantic Coast. We look forward to continue providing the very best service you and your loved ones deserve.

Service seems to be really good. My loved one eats a lot of tuna fish, they make it pretty good. They only called me once out of the two weeks she was there.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on the excellent service and food here in Atlantic Coast.

The staff is super nice to my loved one. The place is very clean and the grounds are well kept. The physical therapy is amazing and she loves it.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on the friendly staff, cleanliness and amazing physical therapy here at Atlantic Coast.

The rehab is going fine, it's pretty good. My loved one's physical therapist is very good. As far as the staff care goes, when she rings her bell (which is not often), they take a long time to get there. The place itself is spotless. The meals are terrible. They helped us make outside arrangements for her meals. I'm over there all the time so they keep me informed because I ask questions all the time.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on our rehab. We apologize for any inconveniences and we will do our best to ensure your loved one has the most enjoyable visit here at Atlantic Coast Rehab.

The overall experience was good. Everyone there was so nice. One of the ladies tried everything in the book to help and she was great. The facility was very clean. My loved one didn't like the food because they don’t serve pork because they are a kosher facility. She didn't like the way they cooked the chicken, either

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on the great experience here at Atlantic Coast. We apologize for not being able to provide the specific food your loved one liked. We hope to give your loved one the most enjoyable experience possible here at Atlantic Coast Rehab.

I'd recommend the rehab, it was a good stay but I wouldn't want to live there. I went to therapy three times a week and I did notice improvement. The rooms were clean, hallways and the grounds were kept clean. They had good meal plan.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on the great therapy, food, and cleanliness here at Atlantic Coast.

The place isn't bad. The nurses are nice and friendly, the staff is very pleasant. One night I was there and was trying to get a cab and they were helpful with finding me one and the next day they were concerned in making sure I’d made it home safely. My loved one’s room is clean and they change his linens when needed. He doesn't have the biggest appetite but they assist him with eating. He likes his oatmeal in the morning, turkey sandwich during lunch, and juice. The doctor comes and talks to me or calls me at home to make sure I’m informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on the wonderful atmosphere here at Atlantic Coast.

It was great, very good service. Everyone was very attentive and friendly. The cleanliness of the facility was good. My loved one is a vegetarian, so they got her food from outside to accommodate her. They were excellent at keeping me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on the great service that takes place in Atlantic Coast. We are known to provide the very best experience that your loved one deserves.

The two girls downstairs in therapy were EXCELLENT. They got my loved one walking again, they did a great job with her wound care, they were amazing. The nurses could do things in a more compassionate manner but the head nurse, she was great. Some of the aides weren't as kind as they should have been. The facility was not as clean as I wanted it to be.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Atlantic Coast we do our best to provide you and your loved ones with a clean and friendly environment. We sincerely apologize if you've come across any inconveniences. Thank you for choosing Atlantic Coast your feedback is appreciated.

care review at atlantic coast rehab

I received excellent care at this facility

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Regena for you review on the excellent care here at Atlantic Coast.

Atlantic coast rehab lakewood is tops

The care at Atlantic Coast Rehabilitation in Lakewood, NJ, is excellent! I couldn't have been more satisfied with their therapy and with the compassion of the caregivers. 5 Stars for sure.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Marlene for your excellent review on the service and care here at Atlantic Coast.

my review

I enjoyed my stay at atlantic coast rehab. the care was very good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Agnes for your feedback on your stay here at Atlantic Coast.

Rehab at Atlantic Coast In Lakewood, NJ

I really liked it at atlantic coast rehabilitation in Lakewood, new jersey. I felt comfortable and well taken care of

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Ethel for your review on the wonderful care here at Atlantic Coast.

Excellent at Atlantic Coast Healthcare

Everyone was really good to me at Atlantic Coast. I would definitely send my friends here.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Potito for your great feedback on the friendliness here a Atlantic Coast.

Comments
I'd give Atlantic Coast a 5!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your outstanding review on Atlantic Coast Rehab.

My aunt said that she loved it here, everyone was so nice to her and she enjoyed her stay even though it short. In fact, she forgot one of her outfits when she was discharged and they told her that they would mail it back to her which made her really happy. My aunt liked working with the therapist and they really helped to get her back on her feet. All of the nursing staff was very attentive and they made sure my aunt's stay was a good one. All the staff was great. My aunt is not used to eating healthily, so she was not too happy with the food, but they did serve her the type of diet she should be eating based on her diagnosis, and she did eat everything she was served. They kept me informed by the phone and made me feel like family.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your wonderful review on the atmosphere and overall experience in Atlantic Coast Rehab. It is of utmost importance to us that your loved ones are happy, comfortable, and get the most effective treatment they deserve.

He seems to be getting better. The meals were fine. They did a very good job of keeping me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your wonderful review on Atlantic Coast.

Everyone has been very responsive, and it's worked out well for my mother.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your great review on Atlantic Coast. We are happy to be of service to you.

I would recommend Atlantic Coast Rehab and Health Center to a loved one or friend!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on Atlantic Coast.

They are wonderful. They have been great to my mother. Her nurse has been wonderful! My mother is eating a lot since she's been here. She has never eaten so much. She loves the breakfast and especially loves the omelets. They make sure to call me to let me know what's going on.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your excellent feedback on the service here at Atlantic Coast.

Our experience has been good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on Atlantic Coast Rehab.

Excellent

My husband was a patient/resident in the sub acute division for approximately two months during the fall of 2014.
The PT and OT was excellent; the therapists did not waste a moment,and he progressed from being bed ridden to being able to walk a reasonable distance out of doors .
The nurses were responsive around the clock and the support staff was pleasant and very helpful in easing his discomfort when his condition was problematic.

Judah Gutwein

Atlantic Coast Healthcare and Rehabilitation truly is the best healthcare facility in Lakewood, NJ for nursing and rehab and we appreciate very much that you felt this way and honored us with your kind feedback!

Atlantic Coast Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center has earned a reputation as a premier provider of quality healthcare. Atlantic Coast provides care for a full range of rehabilitative, therapeutic, and sub acute needs at our rehab center. We also offer long term care, hospice, and respite care, and separate, secure unity for our Alzheimer's patients.