Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - Neptune City, NJ

Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - Neptune City, NJ has yet not published prices.

• IV Therapy
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Speech Therapy
  • Medical Social Workers

Review of Coral Harbor Rehab and Healthcare Center

So far it is good. Everyone is nice and friendly. The nurses are nice, kind and respectful. Everything is spic and span to me.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehab and Healthcare Center

The rehab is top notch. I am quite impressed. The place is a wonderful setting. I over look a courtyard. I have a very nice roommate and we get along just fine. They have activities too. I am here short term but applying for long term possibly. The staff are wonderful people. They go out of their way to give me snacks in the middle of the night.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehab and Healthcare Center

Everybody goes out of their way to assist us. They make it a pleasant experience. The managers and nursing staff are all friendly and familiar with my mom. She has been there several times. She is very head strong and they are very, very patient with her. The staff is always on top of everything that happens and they take pride in what they do. She likes the food and the dining areas. The whole staff communicates well.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehab and Healthcare Center

My son seems to be happy there. He seems to be satisfied with the rehab. I guess it is clean because he is a fuss budget on cleanliness. The staff are friendly and he likes the nurses.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehab and Healthcare Center

I feel as though the staff is friendly. My loved one has mentioned that he feels some of the staff members are part time maybe and not as informed as others. Because of this it can be difficult to get the correct answer for his questions. The portion sizes could be larger. He said he spoke with the dietitian about this but it is still not meeting expectations.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehab and Healthcare Center

It is clean, but there have been a number of issues and concerns I have had and they are not being resolved in a timely manner. I am not comfortable leaving my mom there at all. There is one good staff member with my mom and there were two that raised their voices to my mom and that was not appropriate. She rang the bell and no one came for three hours. The front desk person is horrible. I'm not pleased with any of them. The admissions person was nice but my mom was there three days before they brought the paperwork to sign (from Friday to Tuesday).

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

We are incredibly grateful that they took care of my father during an emergency. Some of the staff members have been wonderful, and very attentive and knowledgeable about the application process. The therapist has been wonderful along with the others in therapy. My father has been liking all the exercise and PT he has been receiving. He is really getting a lot of out the activities and it's making him happy. We met the chef and my father seems to be enjoying the meals. We went into the dining room with my father and I could see they are very well organized. The meals are very individualized, and my father seems to be eating without complaint.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

Something I noticed is the staff that they have is great. Every time we ask anything they are pretty informative. My father hasn't complained. They seem a little understaffed though. The renovations are okay. He's placed in the new room they renovated and they have no remotes for TV and no curtain. Can you finish the room first before you put a patient in it please? Other than that I like it. Sometimes the food is overcooked and bland.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

The staff was great, a 4 plus out of 5. The facility is going through renovations. I think the aides were really great. They walked her or transported her to the bathroom with the wheelchair - and I certainly appreciate this, and this is major. They were very nice and accommodating if she did not like the meal. It is hard with the renovation. I think there are certain things they could not control. The phone system was not good because I could not call her directly.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

They've taken an old building and they are trying to make it a new. They took away his walker and it's locked up and now I can't find it. It's taken 3 days to get someone to even start rehab therapy. They bring him his meals, an hour after his roommate gets his. They are poor at delivering all the meals at the time.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

They keep changing rooms and I can't reach my mother. I've never seen a place that doesn't answer the phone. I have called at least 50 times, with the result of reaching a human twice, which is not a good track record. They did call me after she had a fall, but since then they have not called me, even after my calling several times. It is frustrating. The only line that gets answered is the main line into the facility, and they try to be helpful, but they couldn't even tell me what floor my mother was on. And she's not allowed to use the phone in her room to call a different area code, so she can't call me, even though it's still a Jersey number. Really, I am not able to be in communication with her at all.

So far things are very good. The staff seems friendly and are there to help when needed.

Coral Harbor is a good starting point. The staff was very good. It does have a more clinical environment. I thought the cleanliness was good. The meals were fair, nothing fancy but they were good for nutrition. They don't keep me in the dark, but it may take some time to get a response.

Coral Harbor offers the best in rehabilitative and skilled nursing care with a primary goal of returning patients home as soon as possible. We are proudly a CMS 5-star, Deficiency-Free facility and recipient of the 2018 National Quality Award. Under the direction of esteemed area physicians, our patient-centered medical model offers specialized sub-acute care.

We specialize in subacute rehabilitation, cardiopulmonary care, chronic kidney disease management, and much more.

To learn more about our services, please visit us on our website: www.coralharborrehab.com!