Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - Neptune City, NJ

Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - Neptune City, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Diabetic Insulin Management
  • IV/Infusion Therapies
  • IV Therapy

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

I would recommend Coral Harbor in a heartbeat! The staff are great and the nurses are excellent!

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

They are nice. The treat you well and make you feel nice and comfortable. They are wonderful. I love them all. You only gets meat on Friday and Saturday. I didn't like that very much.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

I'd recommend Coral Harbor! The nurses have been very sweet. They talk to him. He thought he would get more rehab than he is getting.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

It's very clean. The only problem I have is about parking.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

My father loves the PT and he seems to like it there. The therapy services are fantastic and my father likes the PT person. It is pretty clean. They are getting a brand new gym and once it is done it is going to be a very nice place. Every time I have been there they handle the patients very well. The nurses are very good. The woman in admissions is very, very helpful and I told her about the food issue and she took a note and gave it to the right person. She helped with the paperwork and she was very good. It's definitely clean. I think they could do better with the food for the quality and the choice of food.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The staff and nurses have been good and very nice. They are very nice and tried to be as helpful as possible. Their communication is great. We had a great meeting with the staff and everyone was extremely helpful and kind and offered help. At the beginning it was not so good. They are doing the best they can.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

My loved one is happy with the rehab. Everybody seems to be friendly. He complains a lot about the call light and it takes them hours to answer it. He also gave them his laundry, and he hasn't received it back yet. It's been over a week. He is not happy about the food at all. He asked for the menu, he never received the menu. They just bring you whatever. He feels that when the nurses switch, nobody is consistent and they all have their own routine.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

It looks brand new. The people and care are good but the dining experience has been poor for my loved one. The facility has not done a good job at providing her a balanced diet.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The rehab is good. It's very clean, but it wasn’t what I expected. I had the chili today, and that was good, but usually by the time she gets the food it's cold and she doesn't care for it. It seems like there is a lack of help on the weekends.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The staff is friendly and it's spotless! I know they offer options for meals. They have a menu but she does not know how to fill it out. We have done it for her a couple of times. They don't offer alternatives if she does not eat any of the food though. They just take it away. No one has ever called us, even regarding her therapy. They are good if we ask questions, but they need to call us if they are concerned.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

I'd recommend Coral Harbor!

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

They have been good. They call me and update me and conference calls and keep me informed which is pretty nice. My mom was pleased. I think they are available but lots of people need things and they get stretched out. Nurse assistants are good. It's very clean, super clean. I have been informed in timely manner.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The staff is fantastic. They have done a spectacular job convincing her to do what she needs to do where other facilities failed. I can't smell a thing when you go in there. We're very happy with the food. Communication has been daily. I have 4 children so I can't get there every day.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

It is very nice there. I am very pleased. The rehab is very good. It's neat and very clean. The food is awful though. They talk once or twice a day.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

It's very good and I could not ask for anything better. It is clean. They are attentive, polite and always very professional. The social worker was great, she was very helpful. It was always clean and never smelled. He thought it was good and let him have as much to eat as wanted.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

It was excellent. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rehab is excellent. There was a mix up and I was waiting for a conference phone call. I went in and talked with the social worker and it is fine.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Coral Harbor is good and very clean. The aides and all are very nice! I like everything there. The food is good, my loved one likes it. The people are nice, pleasant and patient with everyone. The aides call me.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

It's a pretty nice place, my loved one was looking a lot better! They give me time with my loved one. They got in touch and stayed in touch, and the desk person calls me to update me.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

They are very good and they answer my questions and are very helpful. He is doing good in rehab. It is very clean. We are happy with it. They have been very helpful at the meeting we had yesterday.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Overall it was a good experience at Coral Harbor. The nurses did not pay close enough attention to the medication in terms of the schedule for giving the meds. It seemed as though the nurses were given too many patients per nurse.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The communication with nurses and doctors was fine. But the aides could do better with patients to see what is going on with them. There was sometimes very poor care at night, my loved one slept in his clothes, and he's not able to help himself. The aides stood around and did nothing. I had to come in at night to get him ready for bed. I think it would be fine for someone there for rehab but not someone who is very ill. The aides should communicate more with the patients and see what's going on.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehab and Healthcare Center

So far it is good. Everyone is nice and friendly. The nurses are nice, kind and respectful. Everything is spic and span to me.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehab and Healthcare Center

The rehab is top notch. I am quite impressed. The place is a wonderful setting. I over look a courtyard. I have a very nice roommate and we get along just fine. They have activities too. I am here short term but applying for long term possibly. The staff are wonderful people. They go out of their way to give me snacks in the middle of the night.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehab and Healthcare Center

Everybody goes out of their way to assist us. They make it a pleasant experience. The managers and nursing staff are all friendly and familiar with my mom. She has been there several times. She is very head strong and they are very, very patient with her. The staff is always on top of everything that happens and they take pride in what they do. She likes the food and the dining areas. The whole staff communicates well.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehab and Healthcare Center

My son seems to be happy there. He seems to be satisfied with the rehab. I guess it is clean because he is a fuss budget on cleanliness. The staff are friendly and he likes the nurses.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehab and Healthcare Center

I feel as though the staff is friendly. My loved one has mentioned that he feels some of the staff members are part time maybe and not as informed as others. Because of this it can be difficult to get the correct answer for his questions. The portion sizes could be larger. He said he spoke with the dietitian about this but it is still not meeting expectations.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehab and Healthcare Center

It is clean, but there have been a number of issues and concerns I have had and they are not being resolved in a timely manner. I am not comfortable leaving my mom there at all. There is one good staff member with my mom and there were two that raised their voices to my mom and that was not appropriate. She rang the bell and no one came for three hours. The front desk person is horrible. I'm not pleased with any of them. The admissions person was nice but my mom was there three days before they brought the paperwork to sign (from Friday to Tuesday).

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

We are incredibly grateful that they took care of my father during an emergency. Some of the staff members have been wonderful, and very attentive and knowledgeable about the application process. The therapist has been wonderful along with the others in therapy. My father has been liking all the exercise and PT he has been receiving. He is really getting a lot of out the activities and it's making him happy. We met the chef and my father seems to be enjoying the meals. We went into the dining room with my father and I could see they are very well organized. The meals are very individualized, and my father seems to be eating without complaint.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

Something I noticed is the staff that they have is great. Every time we ask anything they are pretty informative. My father hasn't complained. They seem a little understaffed though. The renovations are okay. He's placed in the new room they renovated and they have no remotes for TV and no curtain. Can you finish the room first before you put a patient in it please? Other than that I like it. Sometimes the food is overcooked and bland.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

The staff was great, a 4 plus out of 5. The facility is going through renovations. I think the aides were really great. They walked her or transported her to the bathroom with the wheelchair - and I certainly appreciate this, and this is major. They were very nice and accommodating if she did not like the meal. It is hard with the renovation. I think there are certain things they could not control. The phone system was not good because I could not call her directly.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

They've taken an old building and they are trying to make it a new. They took away his walker and it's locked up and now I can't find it. It's taken 3 days to get someone to even start rehab therapy. They bring him his meals, an hour after his roommate gets his. They are poor at delivering all the meals at the time.

Review of Coral Harbor Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

They keep changing rooms and I can't reach my mother. I've never seen a place that doesn't answer the phone. I have called at least 50 times, with the result of reaching a human twice, which is not a good track record. They did call me after she had a fall, but since then they have not called me, even after my calling several times. It is frustrating. The only line that gets answered is the main line into the facility, and they try to be helpful, but they couldn't even tell me what floor my mother was on. And she's not allowed to use the phone in her room to call a different area code, so she can't call me, even though it's still a Jersey number. Really, I am not able to be in communication with her at all.

So far things are very good. The staff seems friendly and are there to help when needed.

Coral Harbor is a good starting point. The staff was very good. It does have a more clinical environment. I thought the cleanliness was good. The meals were fair, nothing fancy but they were good for nutrition. They don't keep me in the dark, but it may take some time to get a response.

Coral Harbor offers the best in rehabilitative and skilled nursing care with a primary goal of returning patients home as soon as possible. We are proudly a CMS 5-star, Deficiency-Free facility and recipient of the 2018 National Quality Award. Under the direction of esteemed area physicians, our patient-centered medical model offers specialized sub-acute care.

We specialize in subacute rehabilitation, cardiopulmonary care, chronic kidney disease management, and much more.

To learn more about our services, please visit us on our website: www.coralharborrehab.com!