Tower Lodge Care Center - Wall Township, NJ

• Medical Director on Staff
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Female & Male Residents
  • Behavioral Psychiatrist Available
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Religious Services
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!

The people are so nice. The staff is excellent. The administrator is very kind and sweet. I met two of my loved one's nurses. They call her sweetie! She said she ate all of her food and she would complain if the food was not good. I called and they answered the phone right away. We like the social worker and she reached out to me and was very nice. She cannot watch Price Is Right and they do not get channel 2 - that is the only issue!

I have had a lot of experience in this facility - I had a friend that was here for six months. It is very good. My friend calls me to tell me how her therapy appointments go and it is going great for her. She enjoys the meals there.

My mom is now in long term care there and it is going the best that it can for her as well as our family. They do a very good job with keeping in touch with us and they are meeting all of her needs. We do not have any complaints. She is still receiving rehab therapy at this point even though she is LTC, and that is going well too. The nursing care is the best! It's very clean, too! At the family meeting, we went over all the foods she likes as well as dislikes and the facility is meeting her needs entirely.

Review of Tower Lodge Care Center

The administration is very good. The administrator was very helpful. My aunt is very happy and is content. My mother was there for three years and I've never had any complaints at all for the care and staff. She seems to love the meals. I have no complaints.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on the wonderful administration, care, staff, and food. Your loved one's happiness is of utmost importance to us here at Tower Lodge Care Center.

Review of Tower Lodge Care Center Wall

I'd recommend Tower Lodge! The nursing care is great. They have told me when my loved one has to go to a doctor's appointment, and they set up the transportation. Anything I have needed to know, they have told me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on the fantastic care and nursing here at Tower Lodge Care Center. We do our best to accommodate all our residents and their loved ones.

Review of Tower Lodge Care Center

The facility is fine. The rehab therapists are fine. I cannot say anything bad about the staff. They are great.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your wonderful review on our facility. We are known to have the very best therapy and amazing staff. We look forward to continue providing only the best for you and your loved ones here in Tower Lodge.

Review of Tower Lodge Care Center

The staff made sure my loved one had everything he needed. The cleanliness was excellent. Every time I've asked him about his meals, he seems to be okay with them.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your great review on the staff and cleanliness here in Tower Lodge. We appreciate your feedback.

I think they've been taking excellent care of my brother and they've been exceptional at keeping me informed about his care.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. Here at Tower Lodge we are known to provide exceptional care for our residents.

They have been very good. It is a smaller place, so I think that the residents get more attentive care, and they have enough staff. They got her started in rehab one hour after we arrived to the facility. The director also asked me questions about my mother-in-law’s care and how she liked the food. This is an older facility but it is clean. It doesn't look fantastic from the outside, it’s small, but don’t judge it by the outside. When you get in there, it’s clean and suits what it is trying to accomplish. They do a good job of keeping us informed about her care. My mother-in-law lost her phone, and they checked and found it. They were very nice about it and they didn't make it seem like I was a pain for asking them to look for it.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on the amazing care that takes place here at Tower Lodge. We do our best to ensure the residents and their loved ones' get the very best care they deserve.

Our experience was excellent!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on your excellent experience here in Tower Lodge.

My mom is not just sitting around doing nothing! She works out and does activities and is social. It's always clean in there, there's sometimes an odor but it's rare. My mom is really picky with food, and they go above and beyond to make sure she eats.

I like the care, the cleanliness of the facility, and the staff at the rehab. The therapist is good. The food is not a problem. They keep me pretty informed about my friend's progress and what they need to do with her.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on the care, cleanliness and friendly staff at our rehab. We are known to have great therapy and food. We appreciate your feedback here at Tower Lodge.

Everyone is great. The nursing staff is excellent.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on the excellent nursing staff we have here at Tower Lodge Care Center. We appreciate your feedback.

The facility seems to be very clean. They seem to be giving my mom nice portions and she eats everything that they give her. I don't like that I don't get too much info from them.

The nurses are very caring. I wish they would wash my mother's hair more often, and there are delays in getting her to the bathroom, but compared to other nursing homes, it's one of the best in the county. The warmth that they show to their patients is genuine, but I think that the aides are overworked. My mother's clothes keep getting lost in the laundry, it seems like a simple solution to just put each patient's clothing in a mesh bag to be laundered, then nothing gets lost. I don't know why they don't do that but I'm tired of having to call the administrator every time just to find her clothes. When I look at the food, I wish it could be better.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on the caring nurses we have here at Tower Lodge Care Center. We apologize for any inconveniences and we will do our best to provide you and your loved one with the best service you deserve. We appreciate your feedback.

I would recommend Tower Lodge to a loved one.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your wonderful review on Tower Lodge. We appreciate your feedback.

Very good overall experience.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. Here at Tower Lodge we do our best to provide that for all our residents.

Whenever I ask any of the nurses or aides for any request, they respond very quick and I really appreciate that very much. There are times when the facility is not as clean as it could be. There are some times that there is a strong odor that comes from her bathroom. The food is satisfactory. My grandmother is getting closer to the time where she might now be able to enjoy her meals. One thing she doesn't like is that they have the heavier meals in the beginning of the day and lighter meals at the end of the day, so it's switched.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for review on the prompt service here at Tower Lodge. We apologize for any inconveniences and we will do our best to ensure you are satisfied. We appreciate your feedback.

The food should be better, and the facility should be cleaner. My mother is refusing the rehab and they should be pushing her a little more. The facility needs more people cleaning and maintaining it during the day. They really don't communicate with me at all.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on Tower Lodge Care Center. We appreciate your feedback and we will do our best to ensure you and your loved one have the very best experience possible.

The first few days my mother was there, there was an accident and she had to go to the hospital, but since then it's been fine, other than the fact that she isn't happy with the coffee or the food

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on our facility. We are sorry about the accident and we will do our best to ensure your mother is happy here in Tower Lodge Care Center.

Tower Lodge Care Center

My gratitude for the care and compassion at Tower Lodge Care Center in Wall, NJ, knows no bounds. The care my husband [Removed] received at this facility during his 5 month stay was incredible. The kindness and compassion shown to him by the aides will always be remembered with our appreciation.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on the exceptional kindness of the staff here at Tower Lodge. We do our best to ensure the residents are happy and healthy. We appreciate your feedback.

My Review Of Tower Lodge Care in Wall Township

My Son and I thank all of the wonderful people at the Tower Lodge Care Center in Wall Township NJ, for their amazing care and grace for the duration of the stay of my beloved late wife, [Removed].
Words cannot properly express our gratitude.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Malloy for your wonderful review on the staff here at Tower Lodge. Wishing you and your son our condolences.

The staff at Tower Lodge Care Center in wall , NJ, deserve praise for showing much love and kindness and to our loved, during her stay at their facility.
The care and attention shown by their staff brought comfort to us all and is greatly appreciated.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Helen for your wonderful review on the staff here at Tower Lodge. We appreciate your feedback.

My patients receive excellent nursing care and physical therapy at the Tower Lodge Care Center and I would highly recommend them.

Judah Gutwein

Thank you Doctor for your kind review of Tower Lodge Care Center in Wall, the best facility for nursing and rehab in the entire area!

Our extended family

I don't know what I would have done without help from "A place for mom". Through them we found Tower Lodge Care Center Wall, NJ. We visited several different residence, but the staff at T.L. won us over completely. The actual building is older, but always spotless, odorless, and the staff are warm, loving and attentive, not only to the residents, but to our family as well. When visiting, we were greeted by name, got a brief summary of Lena's status and her current whereabouts, activities, napping, P.T., wherever. T.L. is small with only 60 residents all on one level. The staff there became extended family to us and we will be forever grateful for their love, devotion to what they do, and the amazing care of our recently departed Lena. Thank you Thank you Thank you, Tower Lodge!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Chuck and Jessie Broadbent and Family, we appreciate your feedback on the wonderful staff and cleanliness here at Tower Lodge. Thank you for your review.

The Golden Years are a special stage in life, a time to celebrate accomplishments and to relish all that life still has to offer. Yet, sometimes, seniors need the superior health care and supervision that only a skilled nursing facility can provide. Tower Lodge Care Center provides this need and is a friendly facility with an environment that’s more reminiscent of home than a healthcare center. However, our outstanding caregivers use cutting-edge equipment to provide quality healthcare.
Tower Lodge is family owned and operated; everyone knows everyone else by first name. The atmosphere is optimistic and hopeful. Every resident is special to us, and they know it. As a small facility, we know each resident’s health needs and challenges. We design individualized therapy, care, and recreational programs, to help seniors maintain and improve their health, well-being, and quality of life. Residents are encouraged to choose their activities and meal preferences.