Magnolia Gardens - Toms River, NJ

I noticed an odor as soon as we walked in. Dark and dreary. Not much activity besides residents sitting around. Movie room definitely had a moldy odor.
Rooms were ok but we weren't able to see one that was unoccupied.
Being an RN I would not place anyone here especially a loved one.

We are in the process of working with Magnolia Gardens on the application process. We liked the "medical approach" that included visiting doctors so there would be no need to take my mother off-site.

Options for dad

We toured this community for my father. They did not have the care that we needed for my father. The community was clean but needed some updates. The activities are offered to the residents.We would recommend this community for families to tour for the care of a loved one.

So Far All is Well

So far everything is working out pretty well for my mother with her move to this community. I do feel she is safe, and in good hands. This is a pretty nice facility, and all is well so far for us in this community.

Magnolia Gardens

They did and still do a good job

Really nice place

A tour for mom

We did not have a memory care that we were needing. The staff was nice and did answer questions, but this was not what we needed for my mom. due to memory care. They have a lively community and seem to have alot of activities. We were not able to see if the food was appealing. Families might want to see if this would fit the needs for there loved ones for good care.

Care for my loved one.

I like the care that my wife is getting here. The staff is nice an caring. She does not seem to like alot of the meals that are offered here. They do offer her alot of activities, but she does not participate. I am happy that this community is clean. We would recommend this for over all good care and value to other families and there loved ones.

Finally getting Adjusting, and all is Well

It took some time for my aunt to adjust to this community, but so far everything is going well. She is finally getting settled into the community, and seems to be as happy as expected. She says the food is good, and the meals are nice. I'am comfortable with the care she is being provided with. They are taking good care of her, and I would recommend this community.

Spotless Community

This has to be the cleanliest facility I have ever seen. Even the residents would agree. My grandmother is doing very well here. They have lovely staff here, they are really good at what they do. My only concern has been with the meal schedule. They have two different seating times, which I feel can be confusing to the residents. That would be my only issue with this community. Overall they have a great nursing staff, I know she is being care for well. This is a community I would recommend.

So far we are very happy with them.

So far we are very happy with them. It hasn't been very long yet, but I don't have any complaints at this time. It's clean, and the staff is friendly. They have activities and the food is fine. So far I would say they get a five, but it's still early.

Looked Old and Dark

The interior looked old. They did have activities that we saw going on. I didn't like their shared rooms; they were very tiny and you had to share one bathroom. I kind of thought it was dark inside but that would have been my choice out of everything that we saw up to that point. Then we found somewhere that was so bright and cheery we chose that one.

Magnolia Gardens and Green Acres Manor is a privately owned, state of the art, health care campus. We are committed to providing a truly nurturing continuing care environment while fulfilling our mission of providing Excellence in Caring. Magnolia Gardens is designed to offer our Assisted Living residents fine dining, abundant opportunities to socialize, supportive services and a variety of entertainment – all without having to leave the comfort, security and convenience of home. We provide a full range of personalized health care services including nutritional and rehabilitative counseling, RN health monitoring and medication administration. In addition, our specialized memory care unit promotes memory related activities tailored to each resident’s capabilities. All of our residents are encouraged to take advantage of the numerous amenities offered. Green Acres Manor is a comprehensive healthcare community offering a wide range of health-related services for individuals needing short-term Subacute care, rehabilitative care or long term care. We emphasize helping individuals maximize their potential for independence, while meeting their unique social, medical and psychological needs. Come see how Magnolia Gardens and Green Acres Manor can enhance your life through our unique blend of luxury living, personalized care and respected for you and your independence.