The Manor Senior Living Community of Benton - Benton, AR

The Manor Senior Living Community of Benton - Benton, AR has yet not published prices.

Nice Community

My husband and I toured this community and it was really nice and clean. The staff were helpful and answered all our questions. The had a smaller room that was cute. But it was just not in our price range so we chose another community.

Great place for Mom!

My Mother has been here for several months and she just loves it! They take great care of her! I have nothing but GREAT things to say. Food is good, apartments are nice. Mom is in a wheelchair and the apartment she is in is wheelchair accessible. They have plenty of activities for the residents! Highly recommend!!

Wonderful Community, My Mother is Well Here

We are very satisfied with my mother's move to this community. She is doing very well, and they are taking very good care of her, and her needs. This is a good, safe community with a lovely staff. We have nothing but wonderful things to say about this community. All is well for us at this community, and I would recommend it.

Gorgeous Community!!

I had taken a tour of this community before it was even open and it was gorgeous. It was defiantly one of my top choices out of all the different properties I had taken a look at. I did think the rooms where a little small and where not as spacious as I would have liked them to be. The lady that I was speaking with also seemed very excited about all of the staff that she was bringing in and said they where all very promising employees.