The Manor Senior Living Community of Benton - Benton, AR

The Manor Senior Living Community of Benton - Benton, AR has yet not published prices.

As my mom's health and memory deteriorated so did her care at The Manor. She needed a lot of help and assistance which she did not get because they said when they asked her if they could help her, wash her clothes, clean her room, pull her trash or assist her - she was uncooperative and "refused care." We have since moved her to a new facility and she is consistently clean and dry with clean clothes on, her room is clean, and she never smells, nor does her room because they pull her dirty laundry and trash out of her room, and I have not heard once that she is uncooperative, "the problem" or that she refuses care. If you or your loved one are just looking for senior living, this may be a fine place for you, but if you need true assisted care - keep looking.

Nice Community

My husband and I toured this community and it was really nice and clean. The staff were helpful and answered all our questions. The had a smaller room that was cute. But it was just not in our price range so we chose another community.

Great place for Mom!

My Mother has been here for several months and she just loves it! They take great care of her! I have nothing but GREAT things to say. Food is good, apartments are nice. Mom is in a wheelchair and the apartment she is in is wheelchair accessible. They have plenty of activities for the residents! Highly recommend!!

Wonderful Community, My Mother is Well Here

We are very satisfied with my mother's move to this community. She is doing very well, and they are taking very good care of her, and her needs. This is a good, safe community with a lovely staff. We have nothing but wonderful things to say about this community. All is well for us at this community, and I would recommend it.

Gorgeous Community!!

I had taken a tour of this community before it was even open and it was gorgeous. It was defiantly one of my top choices out of all the different properties I had taken a look at. I did think the rooms where a little small and where not as spacious as I would have liked them to be. The lady that I was speaking with also seemed very excited about all of the staff that she was bringing in and said they where all very promising employees.