Parkway Village - Little Rock, AR

Nice place and [Removed] was helpful. I found meal options and times limited in comparison to other communities, and wish there was 24 hour nursing staff, or at least CPA. The people there seem happy but I am not sure this is the place for my mom.

Highly recommended!

My parents are doing very well since their move into Parkway Village. Things having been going very well they are living in and independent living home. It's an adjustment from being in a home like they were before, to a smaller space. What really made them chose this community over the others that we toured was that they wanted a larger independent living home and they wanted to be able to have green space around them rather than just cement, while also being accessible for someone who uses a walker.

Great Tour!!

When I toured the Parkway Village, I was looking for a place that would eventually take medicare. Everyone in the community was very nice, but the location was not very convenient for me. Other than that, it was a very nice place.

Beautiful Community!

The community was very nice but out of my budget. The staff was all welcoming and friendly. The place was very clean and well maintained. I was very happy with the tour, the price was just not what we could afford at the moment.

Great care

I am very happy to see that this community does care. The rooms are clean and the environment . The staff is excellant and always willing to assit me with my mom's needs. A variety of activities for her is she wants to participate. I am in the process of getting her settled there. I am happy with what we are seeing and this is going to be a good community for my mom's care