Atrium at Serenity Pointe - Hot Springs, AR

Atrium at Serenity Pointe - Hot Springs, AR has yet not published prices.

Absolutely beautiful facility with lovely serene views of lake.

This place is a [Removed]

I have removed my father from the Atrium as this is not a safe place for a loved one and I would never allow any of my family to go there nor recommed this place for any reason.
They had requested that we not visit for the first few days to let my dad settle in and even when I called every day they gave me glowing reports that were not actually being done.
They are tiring patients down at night, there is no head of nursing and there is a lack of staffing.
My dad was there 5 weeks and I have removed him for his own safety. They did not check his blood sugar for a month and they had doctor's orders for daily blood sugar testing, he went unbathed for days on end. The Atium even gave my father medication to calm him down without doctor's orders. They later said that they had gotten orders from his doctor.
His room smelled of urine, there was no shower head in his shower so how where they bathing him. I was horrified when I did finally go and visit my father and removed him immediatley

My mother's great care

I like this community for the care for my mom. The staff is very attentive. The community is very clean and has a nice enviroment to have her enjoy. The menu is appealing but does need some small changes. I like knowing that she is happy with the activities and communicating with the other residents. We would recommend the care and the value for other families.

Wife Likes it Here

Everything is working out well for my wife since her move to this community. She likes it, and I'am satisfied with her move here. She is safe, and receiving good care. The staff is great, they are attentive, and helpful. She is in memory care, and they do have nice activities. I've a meal. and the food is good. This is a community I would recommend.

Meets care needs but need more staff

My parents live here in the Memory Care. They could improve by increasing their staffing. They provide quality care but they don't have enough people. They don't take them outside often enough and more staff would allow them to do so. We chose this community because they were able to meet my mother's care needs.

Couldn't ask for better!

I am thankful that I moved my mother into this community so she is not alone. Everyone there is very friendly and accommodating. The other day, they got my mother ready, put makeup on her, and dressed her up so she could go down and join activities and interact with residents. The lady who runs the place took a picture of her and sent it to me, they have all been amazing, I think I made the right decision.

Hoping for some changes to be made!!

This was one of our top choices out of all of the different tours my family and I had taken for my mother. Since having her move into this facility I have seen that a lot of improvements that need to be done. One of the most important ones being the response times the staff has to the call lights. It has not been very fast and that could be a big problem for the future. There also has been a lot of turn over in the staff as far as new people coming in and out a lot lately . I just hope these issues get fixed sooner than later.

Pleased With All They Have Done For Us

My brother in law is doing very well here at this community. We are very impressed with all they has done for us. Everyone have been very friendly and helpful. The staff is great, they are very good with their commutation. He is trying some activities offered. The meals are nice and healthy. Overall we are very pleased with this community.

A good home for Dad

This is a nice community. The day time staff is great, but the weekend staff could use a little more care with speaking with family. They have excellent food and great variety. They do have activities that are offered. I would recommend this community to others.

Nursing staff is attentive

I cannot complain, my experience has been great so far. The meals are proportioned and healthy, and my room is always clean. The nursing staff is always attentive to my needs and wants and they all are very kind.

Reminds me of a 5 star hotel!!!

I would recommend this community. I always eat here when I visit. The food and environment reminds me of a nice restaurant. My dad does not yet participate in any of the activities but they do have a boat that the residents are able to go out on it. He is doing 100 times better and the entire staff are responsive.

Very nice place

I think they do a very good job at Atrium at Serenity Pointe. Our loved one can be very picky, but once he got settled he really seemed to enjoy himself here. The staff is very friendly and welcoming, and they do a great job looking out for the residents. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and located in a beautiful area. We ended up moving him to another facility to be with his wife who required a higher level of care, but if it were possible we would have loved to have them both here.

Could not ask for a better place

My mother is in the memory unit and I could not ask for a more caring staff! They not only take excellent care of my mother but they also check on my Dad when he visits to make sure he is okay. I live 9 hours away which makes it stressful not being close to my parents, but knowing the staff is so awesome and caring makes it a little less stressful for me!
Great activities for the residents and a staff that truly cares about the well-being of the residents! The surroundings are better than any 5 star hotel on the planet!

Beautiful Place!!

It is the most beautiful place I have ever been. It's like walking into the Titanic, there is water everywhere, the food is fantastic fine dining, the rooms are large, and there's a bar area. They have lots of activities and musical performances where people would come to sing or play. It is really nice. My mother had a two bed, two bath apartment with a living room. They don't accept Medicare or Medicaid, but they are pretty comparably priced with the other places around. I would definitely want to live there!

We are currently updating our information about this care provider. To find out more information, or to schedule a tour, please fill out the form above.