The Greenbriar On Stagecoach - Little Rock, AR

The Greenbriar On Stagecoach - Little Rock, AR has yet not published prices.

Very Well-Maintained and Clean

The Greenbriar on Stagecoach has been a great community so far. The staff is very helpful, accommodating, and kind, and I feel that my loved one is treated well here. They don't seem to have vary many activities, but the community is very well-maintained and clean. Cleanliness was a huge factor for me, and I think they do an excellent job keeping the place tidy.

Nice Staff, but not a Good Fit for Me

I toured here, and knew right away that it would not be a good fit for me. The community was a lot smaller than what I was interested in, and the place seemed kind of dark to me. There didn't seem to be as many activities available as I would have liked, There weren't as many residents, and there didn't seem to be many food options available at mealtimes. I will say that the staff was very nice, but overall, Greenbriar just wasn't the place for me

Ask a lot of questions

The staff seem friendly when I visit. They do seem as though they are only there for a paycheck. This community does not offer a lot of activities. They said they had a workout room, however they do not. The manger is very sweet she talks to everyone and tries to make sure they are comfortable. This was the most independent community we were able to find that fit within our budget.

Good overall

Dad is enjoying living at this community. The staff were friendly during his transition into the community and they have been great since. They offer some activities such as bingo and dominos. He is enjoying the food. They keep the community clean and I would recommend it.

Outstanding Care

We are happy with the care at this community.The staff are outstanding and they are caring in all ways The community is clean with a nice enviroment. They offer alot of activies for the residents to participate. The variety of the meals could use alittle improvements. We would recommend other families to this very nice and caring community for the good value and care of a loved one.

Peaceful, caring staff, residents seem happy and content, lovely location. There isn't medical staff there and my Mom needs that. Otherwise, I would feel great about her being there.

Your Family is Their Family

The location is great! Our family is about 10 minutes away. The staff is awesome! The staff treats your family like their family and that is the most important part. If you are looking for an extended family, this is it. I'm glad A Place for Mom recommended this community. I feel comfortable, leaving my family with this staff and you will too!