The Greenbriar On Stagecoach - Little Rock, AR

The Greenbriar On Stagecoach - Little Rock, AR has yet not published prices.

Ask a lot of questions

The staff seem friendly when I visit. They do seem as though they are only there for a paycheck. This community does not offer a lot of activities. They said they had a workout room, however they do not. The manger is very sweet she talks to everyone and tries to make sure they are comfortable. This was the most independent community we were able to find that fit within our budget.

Good overall

Dad is enjoying living at this community. The staff were friendly during his transition into the community and they have been great since. They offer some activities such as bingo and dominos. He is enjoying the food. They keep the community clean and I would recommend it.

Outstanding Care

We are happy with the care at this community.The staff are outstanding and they are caring in all ways The community is clean with a nice enviroment. They offer alot of activies for the residents to participate. The variety of the meals could use alittle improvements. We would recommend other families to this very nice and caring community for the good value and care of a loved one.

Peaceful, caring staff, residents seem happy and content, lovely location. There isn't medical staff there and my Mom needs that. Otherwise, I would feel great about her being there.

Your Family is Their Family

The location is great! Our family is about 10 minutes away. The staff is awesome! The staff treats your family like their family and that is the most important part. If you are looking for an extended family, this is it. I'm glad A Place for Mom recommended this community. I feel comfortable, leaving my family with this staff and you will too!