The Lodge at Cold Spring - Rocky Hill, CT

A good community.

The food is good and they offer a lot of activities. The staff are friendly and helpful. The community is clean and I would recommend it. This community is a good price for the amenities it offers.

problem with the former tenant being a smoker

The Lodge at Cold Spring is okay. In the beginning we had a problem with the former tenant being a smoker. There was a major smell and had to have them change the carpet. We also had to have the heating and air conditioner changed. They did what we asked but there is still a smell in there and it was like pulling teeth to get it done. When we first moved in that should have been done. My aunt loves the food. The residents are nice. The assisted living is giving her great help. We are happy with the place now. I just think that things should have been done before she moved in.

They are very welcoming

They are very welcoming. My dad is enjoying the food there, especially the breakfast. I would recommend The Lodge at Cold Spring. It is a nice community. I am glad that my dad is comfortable and happy here. It has been a good experience.

Very nice place!

They've done a great job at The Lodge at Cold Spring so far! They're very very welcoming, and great at integrating new residents and introducing them to all the activities. All of the management staff seem very friendly, and the caregivers appear to take great care of the residents. They also do a great job with the food, we got to try it and it was good. Mom felt very comfortable here!

mom is very happy

My mom is very happy at The Lodge at Cold Spring, though ome days she wishes there was more activities. The managers that were there when my mom checked in a month ago are now gone and new ones are coming in, so the turnover may be a bit concerning.

The Lodge at Cold Springs Rocks!!

I am very happy with The Lodge at Cold Springs for many reasons; the staff is wonderful! The tenants are all very pleasant and in good spirits. You can tell they are well taken care of. They think of everything, every need is met with a warm smile, the home health aides are there 24 hours a day and are as sweet and helpful as can be! More importantly, my mother absolutely LOVES it there! The food is delicious and definitely geared toward seniors' needs. The facility is well maintained, clean, warm and friendly, and well decorated for all seasons. The staff really, truly care about their tenants. My mom has said to me on numerous occasions that she never imagined that she would end up in such a lovely place. I am forever grateful to A Place For Mom for finding The Lodge at Cold Springs for my Mom! :-)

Really liked this place, th...

Really liked this place, they have a 1st floor studio available for $2858 per month. Nice people, nice place, food seems good. My mom and I are going there Thursday for dinner (5:30).

LOVED it!! Tour guide was wonderful....

LOVED it!! Tour guide was wonderful. Presentation of facility and the tour was enlightening. We took the tour and really liked the place. Manager is allowing us to put down a refundable deposit to hold the room for my father. We are very excited!

Nestled within beautiful grounds in the heart of Rocky Hills, you’ll love the tasteful elegance of our facilities and the convenience of living near all the things that make life great. We’re just minutes from shopping, dining, healthcare and wonderful area attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind