The Legacy of St Michael - Saint Michael, MN

Very dirty place

Very dirty on the walls they only have two housekeepers that work there they only have one maintenance person that works there and they need more housekeepers and maintenance it's people working there.

I would never recommend it.

I would never recommend it. I was with the independent and assisted all together, and i didn't like that as much. The people that do the work are very nice, but the management are the big problem. Their word is no good, I had to pay for the wellness check, and there were months when we didn't even get the five minute wellness check. You had to pay for your meals whether you ate there or not. They are much more concerned about their bottom line than the care and health of the residents.

Wonderful staff

This facility is very spacious and beautiful. It is a bit pricey, but so are a lot of retirement communities in the area. The staff is wonderful and they treat the residents well. The other residents here are friendly too.

Overall satisfied with my experience...

We had a relative here, and we were overall satisfied.

The Legacy is Welcoming

The Legacy is a welcoming and friendly enviroment. With friendly dedicated staff. The meals are well balanced. The tenants are all such nice people, and there are many activities for everyone to enjoy and it's nice to have church services right here onsite. The building is kept very clean. Im very happy to live here.

Review of The Legacy of St Michael Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Saint Michael, MN

Place was beautiful. Really liked it.

I thought it was a bit pricey until I...

I thought it was a bit pricey until I looked at 17 other places in the area. Everything is new and no busy streets to worry about. Talked with several residents who were very happy and very helpful.