Silver Creek on Main - Maple Grove, MN

Corruption & Deceit

REVISED :: The furnaces in the 1 bedroom units are electric whereas the other units have a gas furnace. You are responsible for the electricity used for the furnace. I had Excel Energy come out to my unit and make the necessary corrections to my bill as electric furnaces (during the winter months) is discounted. This was never disclosed to us prior to the lease signing - we were told that All the utilities were included in the monthly rent - NOT True. The Property Manager had refused the Excel employee access to the property - so I had him remove his badge and had him enter as my guest. When she found this out - she called Excel "Demanding" my account information - Excel refused as this would be a violation of The “Privacy Act". She was verbally aggressive and thank goodness that Excel recorded their conversation with her !! In January I did not receive a “Certificate Of Rent Paid”. SCOM was claiming tax exemption) I investigated this with the city and county only to discover that no deed had ever been filed. It was still in the city of MG's name. This was addressed by 3 MN government offices. SCOM “Refused" to correct the “Intentional Inaccuracy” of my CRP. MG requires ALL rental communities to do background checks - SCOM was aware of this requirement and yet did not do so. This is a community that consists of “Senior Bullies” I personally experienced/endured senior bullying myself. The Intentional - Alienating, Ostracism and Isolating of individuals. Gossiping & Rumors. I personally was "Intentionally" skipped over for a garage stahl by the leasing agent numerous times. I Most definitely would "NOT" advise my Worst of acquaintances to reside here‼️ Corporate & Staff (FACTUAL) DID use “Intimidation Tactics" toward Seniors to silence those of us who voiced our concerns with threats of "eviction or termination of our lease agreement/s". SCOM termed it :: "Interferring With The Management Of The Property". I have saved All documentation as support of my statements made here. SCOM Management did NOT like the Fact that I possessed much knowledge about MN Tenant’s Rights - that because they were 2 months behind in work orders - that I/We could go down to the County Courthouse - file a complaint and then the County would hold our Rent Checks in an escrow account until the work orders had been completed. In addition :: dog feces have been left in the halls & sidewalks for walkers, wheelchairs, and scooters to role through - A MG "Health Code Violation". Quite Disgusting.

Silver Creek On Main

I like to be able to plan ahead, so when I needed to prepare for a place for my mother's respite care, Silver Creek on Main was generous enough to allow me to make arrangements well ahead of time. The staff was very friendly there, the place was clean, the security was there, and I just felt very comfortable with her there. We has no issues at all.

Helpful Staff Vibrant Atmosphere

My Brother-in-law is staying at Silver Creek on Main, and it has been a very good experience so far. I really appreciate how the staff interacts with the families and residents. They definitely helped make something that is very difficult a little easier, and I just can’t say enough good things about the staff. The food there is really good, and I think my brother-in-law is enjoying it. I also appreciate the fact that the community is well-maintained, fresh, and clean. There’s a vibrant atmosphere here, which is very good. I would definitely recommend Silver Creek to others.

Silver Creek on Main

My parents live in Silver Creek. It has been a positive experience so far. Really, the only issue is that I feel that communication could be better on the part of the staff. Overall though, the staff is very friendly and helpful, they really take suggestions to heart, and they are very caring. The food is good, and the place is clean, which I think is excellent. They also have a lot of activities to keep the residents stimulated like trips, exercises, memory games, monthly family night, and a men’s group. Overall, this community is awesome, and we are very happy.

visited today, was a very nice place. Apts. seemed small. Will go back.

Loved The Tour

Silver Creek was the best community I saw. However the size is intimidating for my parent. It was a bit much and we wanted something smaller to not get overwhelmed by the size.

Very Friendly, Helpful Staff in This Community

My mother is taking some time to adjust to her move to this community. However I'am comfortable with the everything they have done for her. I know she is safe, and watchful hands. They have very on top of the care they provide, and they are great with keeping me updated on information. The staff is great, they have been attentive, and very friendly. When I visit her room, and the community are neat, and tidy. They provide good meals, and have nice activities available for the residents. This community has worked out well for my family, and I would recommend it.

We toured this community for the care of my sister. The staff did answer the questions we had on the care we needed. We looked at the community. We did not want her to be on the second floor and we knew she could not get around. we found this to be a closer location to our family to visit her more often. We recommend others to this community for a loved one.

Beautiful Assisted Living residence with great staff.

My mom has lived at SilverCreek for just one month. Thus far her experience there, and ours as her kids, has been very positive.
The building and mom's apartment are lovely, and the staff have been so warm and welcoming to her.

She has not been there long enough to take advantage of the activities but I do look forward to that for her. It appears to me that there are quite a number to choose from.

The care staff are the critical part of things for mom. On her behalf, I have been so pleased with how her care helpers relate to her. From my point of view as her primary family caregiver, I have appreciated that I can continue to do the things for my mom that I have been doing for years. The care staff help her on a twice daily basis which would be tough for me to do, and this has been great.

5 Stars All The Way!!

My mother resided in the community a short time for respite care. The staff were friendly and communicated very well. Her meals were good there were no complaints about them. It was an organized community and very clean. Most importantly my loved one was safe at all times i would recommend the Silver Creek on Main to friends and families.

The facilities were state of the art and quite nice. The assisted living apartment was small but had a very large bathroom. The elevator that the residents use in the assisted living wing was not located close to these apartments and residents would have a long walk to their apartment. The assisted living dining room was nice as well as the "Bistro" dining area. Long wait list for independent living apts and some larger assisted living apts.

They have just been phenomenal.

They have just been phenomenal. We were referred here by a sister community that another loved one is in. We haven't had any hiccups of any kind. We love both places. They both are five star communities.