Stoney River Assisted Living and Memory Care - Ramsey, MN

Stoney River Assisted Living and Memory Care - Ramsey, MN has yet not published prices.

Buyer beware

Buyer beware. All that was promised was not delivered. Poor communication.

Probably will be our choice. Great community and super people. This is our selection.

Probably will be our choice. Great community and super people.

Great Respite Stay

I had a really fantastic respite stay at Stoney River Assisted Living and Memory Care. I really enjoyed the food that they served. I had the best omelets I've ever had in my life. The atmosphere was very warm and inviting. I had eye surgery and the staff made me feel at home and comfortable while I was recuperating. I was not able to participate in the activities that they offered. But I would definitely stay there again and would recommend Stoney River to friends and family.

A good staff

This community was in a good location for mom. The staff are nice, encouraging and check in on mom to see how she is doing. The food is good, however they do have set meal times. They offer daily activities and the community is kept clean. I would recommend this community.

A tour for care

This is a beautiful community. And we liked how clean it is. This looks like a glamorous place and not a community for assistance. We found the staff to be very nice and answer the questions we had. They were activities for all the residents. We highly recommend this clean and beautiful community.

VERY nice, but TOO expensive for us. would be about 6000 per month it is like a "little city". has everything. I would rate high, even though it's not an option for us.

Very nice facility, but too expensive for us.

A beautiful new place, but they apparently didn't write down we were coming and were not prepared. I did have a confirmation email however. They didn't seem to have things organized, and didn't have anything going on for the memory care residents, and weren't able to answer that there is much organized for them. We were not able to sample any food, but the menu was less than inspiring when I viewed it on the tables in the assisted care area. The receptionist seemed put out that we were there when we first arrived. Not at all welcoming. We didn't see much to sell it to us.