Mom was very pleased with River Oaks of Anoka. We put down a deposit and started the paperwork after we toured. The apartment is lovely with many windows for a lot of natural light to shine in. We are looking forward to have mom move in as soon as we can. The staff is fantastic and the food is home made every day. Thank you [Name removed] for all your help in finding River Oaks for us!

Looking very forward to visiting tomorrow or very soon.Especially optimistic that a handicap room is available with the "heavy lift" and assist we need. Also, they provide transportation to appointments, etc. that will be extremely helpful. If all goes as hoped...

It looked nice, but wasn't what we thought would be the best fit for our Mother.

A great community for care .

I am very happy with the care that is given to my mom in this community. The staff are always helpful and caring to my mom's needs. We like knowing that the community is clean and she is happy with the menu of the meals. They have my mom active with the list of activities. We would recommend the care at this community for other families.

Nice Faciltiy

Everything is well for my brother with his move to this community. His being cared for very well, and I'am pleased with all they have done for our family. This is a nice facility.

My Good Home Envirment.

I like living in this nice community. The staff is outstanding and I like that they call and check on me each day. The community is very clean I like that they have good meals that I am receiving I like the activities and that they take you shopping once a week. I keep active with other residents I would recommend this community due to it helps me keep active. I would community for the good care and nice environment.

Dad's Care

I like this community for my father's care. We like the staff who keep up informed on his progress. He is settling in and does not participate in the nice variety of activities. We like the meals and the variety. We would highly recommend this community for the great care and value for other families.

Pleasant Tour

This a nice community, and our tour of it went well. From what we were shown the community was nice, and tidy. The staff we met was pleasant, and our questions were answered overall. It was a nice experience, but we did find another community that suited our needs better.

I like this place, but only 1 bathroom apartments available.

It was a comprehensive tour and meeting at a beautiful, immaculate facility. Meeting my husband's medication administration needs and other needs may be too much for assisted living. Also, the cost of so many hours of needs purchased separately was high for us. The information was complete and the people were very friendly. This place is a real gem in Anoka.

I found the atmosphere to be warm and friendly. The apartments we looked at were average size but very nice.
Rent prices seem a little high, but I have not looked at many other places yet.

older building, but very nice and well kept. could meet all needs, would be about 3000 per month, service structure very flexible. people seemed very happy here. staff very friendly

Still working on getting through some bumps in the road!!

I was hoping the transition was going to be easier. We have had a few issues with her medication. The staff are willing to listen to you and I love the place. They keep the community clean and it is a lovely place. They do clean her room once a week. I do like the continuing care they offer. The food is awesome and they offer a good variety.

5 stars all the way for River Oaks!!!

The staff at River Oaks are very personable and make us feel like we are at home. The food is excellent and they have a variety to choose from. They have a lot of activities, however my mother in law does not yet participate in any. This is a small community and I would recommend it.

Pretty Good Community

My father is doing pretty well at this community. The community looks great and very clean. The commutation between me and staff could be better. They are trying their best to care for him. He has tried a few new activities, I wish they would take him down for more of the activities. He likes the meals, and the food is good. I would recommend it.

River Oaks of Anoka is nestled in the west end of Anoka, across from John Ward Park. It has been a familiar friend to the Anoka and surroundings communities since the fall of 1988 when it first opened its doors.
River Oaks of Anoka offers its residents peaceful and beautiful surroundings with spacious apartment living. Seniors moving into River Oaks of Anoka immediately feel welcomed by the warm and caring reception of both staff and residents.

River Oaks of Anoka is committed to supporting independent and active senior lifestyle while providing an array of social activities for your pleasure. Our beautifully decorated common areas offer an inviting atmosphere to visit with friends, read the morning paper or enjoy a cup of coffee.

River Oaks of Anoka with its manicured lawn, beautiful flower gardens, and many bird feeders invites one to relax in the shade of the awning on the backyard patio. River Oaks of Anoka is a place to call home.