We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
Rose Arbor is surrounded by banks of majestic oaks, sugar maples and basswood trees. You'll feel as though you're off the beaten track or up north at a resort even though you're just minutes away from all the conveniences Maple Grove has to offer. Our beautifully decorated sitting areas with fireplaces, a library, a country kitchen and activities room make for an inviting community that many seniors prefer to call home. We make it easy for you to stay involved with familiar pastimes as well as explore new interests. Indulge in a new hairstyle, schedule a massage, play a game of billiards, try an exercise class or join friends on an excursion and leave the driving to our professional staff. You'll find comfort in the privacy of your own apartment along with access to inviting community living areas. Design your days as you like. It's always your choice.
Senior residents at Rose Arbor and Wildflower lodge can relax and enjoy the finer things in life. Rose Arbor and Wildflower Lodge offers independent living, assisted living, and memory care services in Maple Grove, Minnesota. Professional staff are on site to lend a helping hand to residents who may require assistance with activities of daily living.
Maple Grove, MN is a census place located in Hennepin County. It has a population of 65,687 people.
- Senior Facilities: There are 50 assisted living facilities in Maple Grove in addition to independent and memory care communities. All of these offer different levels of care, standards of residential accommodation, and amenities.
- Median Age in the City: 37.9 years old.
- Weather: In Maple Grove, the summers are warm and wet while the winters are freezing, snowy, and windy. It is partly cloudy all year round.
The City of Maple Grove operates the Maple Grove Transit system, offering commuter express and dial-a-ride services. The city contracts with transit companies to provide these transit services.
- The Maple Grove Transit System: Commuter express service to and from downtown Minneapolis Monday through Friday.
- Dial-a-Ride: An advance reservation, shared-ride, curb-to-curb van service available to the general public.
- Metro Mobility Program: A bus service available to persons with disabilities. You must be registered with Metro Mobility before you can use the service. The registration process includes a doctor's certification of the disability.
Shopping and Entertainment
Shopping opportunities abound in Maple Grove. You will have no problem filling a day with activities at one of these locations.
- The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes: Minnesota's first lifestyle center consists of four blocks of upscale shopping and dining in an outdoor setting. Storefronts face an elaborate main street of paved sidewalks, seasonal plantings, and a park-like courtyard complete with a water fountain. The center features some of the nation's most prominent retail brands, such as Anthropologie, Forever 21, J. Crew, J. Jill, Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids, White House/Black Market, Williams-Sonoma, Punch Pizza, P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Trader Joe's, and Brooks Brothers.
- Elm Creek Regional Park: Four seasons of fun can be had at Elm Creek Regional Park. The nature center has floor-to-ceiling windows to see the birds and wildlife emerge from the cold. Learn at an interactive exhibit area and sneak a peek at live Minnesota frogs, salamanders, turtles, and snakes. Swim at the man-made swimming pond that offers a sand beach and filtered, chlorinated water, or hop on your bike to enjoy almost 30 miles of trails.
- Town Green in Maple Grove: Town Green is a preserved green space in a bustling retail area that doubles as an amphitheater for outdoor performances. Located just north of the Shoppes at Arbor Lakes, the Town Green is a great place to relax and read a book by the pond located in the middle of the park. The park includes three pavilions for performance concession, restrooms, and a rentable room that provides a relaxing setting for meetings or small parties.
- Maple Grove Library: Open and inviting, the new Maple Grove Library actually looks like an open book from the outside. You'll notice the floor-to-ceiling windows from the outside, and when you walk inside, you'll be welcomed by the natural light shining through those windows, which illuminates the library.
Maple Grove is home to various places of worship. The Cathedral of St. Paul is a Classical Renaissance-style Cathedral dating back to 1915 and features a splendid interior of six chapels, imported marble columns, large statues of the four evangelists, and beautiful rose windows.