Trails of Orono - Wayzata, MN

Bad experience

[language removed] facilitie pleased numerous phone calls had to leave messages four days passed still no return call not the kind of place I would want any of my family staying at

Impressed

We toured this community it was nice and clean. They were wonderful here.The rooms were spacious. My sister just didn't feel comfortable here. I would recommend families tour many places before making a choice. Also to read what you are signing.

Only 1 bedrooms available

I toured here when looking for a place for my parents. The facility is very new and the location was pretty ideal. They didn’t have the size unit that my parents were looking for though, so we wound up choosing a different facility. I think the largest rooms they have are only one bedroom. The facility looked pretty clean overall. The person that took us on a tour seemed knowledgeable and able to answer all of our questions.

They are doing a great job.

They are doing a great job. The individualized attention, is one of the things they do best. We are very happy with them. I would give them a four and a half to a five.

A beautiful facility with great help

There is plenty of activities. They have a lot going on for their people. The Trails of Orono is a beautiful facility with great help. They have been really good. I would recommend them. The facility is really clean. Everyone is really friendly and kind. The staff is helpful and accommodating. The care services and activities are excellent. This is a really nice community with nice people. The residents are nice as well.

Meant for the Gentlemen

We toured this soon after it opened, but did not like the dark & masculine décor. It's nice, but we just could not get over the mannishness. The food was probably very good but we did not try it. It is a smaller facility which is very nice. The costs are up there!

They do a good job. They are very clean and the staff is friendly.

They do a good job. They are very clean and the staff is friendly. The only thing on the activities side, is that it seems like there is a lot of the same stuff going on. The food is excellent. They seemed to me like they were willing to accommodate whatever needed to happen to make whatever needed to happen for our loved one. They gave me the impression that they were the most capable for our situation.

Liked very much. Rooms wer...

Liked very much. Rooms were a nice size. The models were decorated well. Smelled new. Outdoor area convenient and nice. Firepit a plus. Location great for daughter, but not for Aunt.

we chose trails because of the smalle...

we chose trails because of the smaller feel. my mom was more comfortable in a smaller facility.