St Benedict's Senior Community - Monticello, MN

I toured this facility, it is very nice, but will not work for Mom and what Mom needs because they do not have a doctor assigned to the facility.

A nice community

Things are going pretty good at this community. Dad seems to like the food and they they offer daily activities. The staff take good care of him and we have good communication with them. I would recommend this community.

My mother's great care

This is a good community for my mom. my mom does like the good variety of meals. The staff is always nice and friendly. I like that my mom is getting good care at a friendly and clean community. She is happy with the activities that she is participating in. We would highly recommend this community for a loved one.

A Recommendable Place

i am extremely happy and I am not moving. When I walked in I told my sister this is my home. The people are smiling, it smells and feels good. The staff are very great. I got so much to do i can't keep up with the activities. I go out to get coffee and I fix most my meals and eat good food from the dining room. I have my vehicle here and it is safe. They have a senior center close by too.

A Positive Experience

My mother is doing very well here at this community. She is starting to settle in very well. I couldn't be happier with her move here. The staff is great, and they are caring for her very well. She is very happy here, and its been a positive for us here. She is being cared for very well here, and I know she is in good hands. Overall I would recommend this community it is a good place.

My husband and I were very impressed and will be taking my dad on a tour the Wednesday April 27th.

I'm very satisfied.

I'm very satisfied. I like that it's non-smoking, and pet free. It really helps with my allergies. It would be nice if they had a community message board somewhere, where you could post stuff to buy or sell or trade. The food is good, though I think two deserts is very tempting. I like that there is only independent living so I find it easy to interact with the other residents.

very good with working with us

At St. Benedict's Senior Community they were very good with working with us. We've had a few bumps in the road in the beginning trying to get her moved. But if we have ever had any questions or issues the staff are always quick to resolve it. Overall things are going really well. She is very happy at this facility and she loves the food there.

My mother has lived at St. Benedict's Senior Community for six years. My family feels very fortunate that St. Benedict's is a transitional facility. When my Mother moved to St. Benedict's, she lived in the independent area. We noticed changes in memory and with the guidance and encouragement from the Home Care Nurse Coordinator, she moved to assisted living and ultimately the memory care area where she now resides. She receives nursing care 24 hours per day, 7 days a week with regular hygiene care; help with attire and medication applications. Home Care keeps me abrease ot any concerns or changes my mother is experiencing. St. Benedict's offers a doctor's program [Bluestone] that allows the doctor to come to the resident right in St. Benedict's. She also receives three meals a day, which is implemented by their certified Nutritionist. The Recreation area has many activities, which helps in my Mother's cognitive stages: board games, bingo, walking group, ice cream socials and musicals to name a few. St. Benedict's has a Chapel, which is so important to my Mother. They have scheduled masses and with the help of home care aides, is able to attend. I am grateful we found this comfortable, beautiful facility for my Mother with needs.

A Little Slice of Heaven

Mom's apartment is beautiful and staff keeps it immaculate. The Home Care staff gives excellent care. Mom enjoys delicious meals in the dining room. She plays cards, goes to movies in the theatre nearly every day, and enjoys crafts. She is able to go to on-site Chapel and the neighboring Church right next door. Mom is so happy we moved her to St. Benedict's! Mom says living at St. Benedict's is "a little slice of heaven".

A Little Slice of Heaven

My mother's apartment is beautiful and staff kept it immaculate. The Home Care staff meets her every need. My mother loves the food and goes to the dining room for three delicious meals a day. Mom enjoys going to movies every night in the movie theatre. Mom loves the activities....she plays cards, enjoys musical entertainment, bus outings and various crafts. Mom says living at St. Benedict's is like a "little slice of heaven". The opportunities for her spiritual care are plentiful with an on-site Chapel and Church next door. My mom could not be happier with our decision to move her to St. Benedict's.

The people of St. Benedict'...

The people of St. Benedict's have been helpful and friendly every step of the way, and my parents moved in yesterday.

Not all it's was said to be :-(

This may be a good place for someone who is independent and doesn't want very much socialization. We started out in assisted living and then they highly recommended us to move mom to memory care because of all the activities and she would be so much happier. What a crock, does every facility give you the same song and dance? There activities consisted of saying the rosary every day, church 2x's a week, exercise that was mostly just putting a tape into the vcd and letting the residents fend for themselves. Their breakfast was cold cereal and canned fruit. Movie night again was just putting a tape into the player and walking away. NO crafts at all!!! What? Isn't the creative part of ones brain the last to go? During games after dinner no encouragement from the staff to get residents to converse or interact. Even had a staff member pick up a dropped pill and try to have mom take it while I was standing there! What happens when we are not there? Moved mom out in less than 1 year. Don't leave your loved ones someplace and not visit often enough to see what is going on.

Very Nice. Lots of amenities. Medium ...

Very Nice. Lots of amenities. Medium price.Seems like a good place.

St. Benedict’s Senior Community - Monticello serves the housing needs of seniors with excellence. Along with our senior services in St. Cloud, we have earned our excellent reputation by providing superior service and housing options to seniors and their families for more than 30 years.

Memory Care - Freedom of movement, socialization and specialized programming all contribute to an environment that helps tenants with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia disorders achieve their maximum social, mental, physical and spiritual potential.

Assisted Living - Our goal is to help tenants maintain their health and independence. Whether assistance is needed with bathing, laundry, dressing, medications or other services, we have staff available to provide you with the level of support you desire.

Retirement Living - Each of the apartment is designed with all the features you’re looking for — without the responsibilities of upkeep and maintenance.