The Lakes of Sylvania - Sylvania, OH

The Lakes of Sylvania - Sylvania, OH has yet not published prices.

Great experience- Great value

I would have to strongly disagree with the previous post. Both my parents have been at Lakes if Sylvania since April [date removed]. Our family’s experience has been fabulous! I believe the price tag is well worth every penny. And the fee posted by the previous post is not the most common price. Please do not let their posted price scare you off. The prices vary in room selection and needed services.

This community truly cares about their residents and their families. With a disabled sibling in another local facility, I know first hand how much better Lakes if Sylvania is over others in the area. I cannot day enough great things about this place!

quality does not match the price tag

The rooms are very small. There is not a lounge area in each wing of the facility so residents with mobility issues can gather and socialize. When my father would wonder out in the hall they would quickly redirect him back to his room.

The dining service was very slow, often times my dad would have to wait 45 minutes for his food to be served. This could be fixed by letting the residents order their food one meal ahead of time, and by providing a choice of two entree not just having a main entree and al a cart. The quality of food and care did not match the $ 8,000 a month price tag.