St. Clare Commons - Perrysburg, OH

St. Clare Commons - Perrysburg, OH has yet not published prices.

Great Place!

A fried is staying there - it is better service and care than a 5 star hotel. The people are great - the food is great - I would move in if I had issues.

Do not send love one here

Our dad was found lying on the floor, naked and cold. He had only been there 2 days. He also received cuts from the fall. This place is a joke. I cannot give any category a high rating.

Recommendable

I like that they come to my mom's house and keep her company while they are there. They have been on time for the visits and I would recommend them because it is going so well.

Nice Staff at This Community

I toured this community for my mother and her needs. The tour went well, this is a nice place. From what I saw the community is very well maintained. Everything was very well-kept. The staff was professional and informative. They don't have many activities available for the residents. My tour was very nice, this is a good community for the right person.

This community has a homey feel to it!!!!

Mom is still adjusting to living at St. Clare Commons. She does not like the food. They do not offer a lot of activities in the memory care unit. The staff are nice, answered our questions and are professional. The pricing is extremely reasonable for private pay and I would recommend this community. They keep this community clean.