St. Clare Commons - Perrysburg, OH

St. Clare Commons - Perrysburg, OH has yet not published prices.

Very nice. Only down side turn over of employees who then have to start all over to know the residences and their needs

Very impressed by the facility and the people we met. The catholic community was a nice perk for us.

High turn over of staff in memory care. Understandable. I let them know when I have a concern and it is addressed immediately.

Great Place!

A fried is staying there - it is better service and care than a 5 star hotel. The people are great - the food is great - I would move in if I had issues.

Do not send love one here

Our dad was found lying on the floor, naked and cold. He had only been there 2 days. He also received cuts from the fall. This place is a joke. I cannot give any category a high rating.

Recommendable

I like that they come to my mom's house and keep her company while they are there. They have been on time for the visits and I would recommend them because it is going so well.

Nice Staff at This Community

I toured this community for my mother and her needs. The tour went well, this is a nice place. From what I saw the community is very well maintained. Everything was very well-kept. The staff was professional and informative. They don't have many activities available for the residents. My tour was very nice, this is a good community for the right person.

This community has a homey feel to it!!!!

Mom is still adjusting to living at St. Clare Commons. She does not like the food. They do not offer a lot of activities in the memory care unit. The staff are nice, answered our questions and are professional. The pricing is extremely reasonable for private pay and I would recommend this community. They keep this community clean.