StoryPoint Waterville - Waterville, OH

StoryPoint Waterville - Waterville, OH has yet not published prices.

Review of StoryPoint

Great place for retirees. Service is great.

The place is brand new and beautiful. The people we met were very kind, professional, and helpful.

Enjoyed the tour, had excellent meeting with [name removed], [name removed], & team. Will evaluate information received.

AMAZING!

Absolutely the most wonderful place we could have ever imagined to place our parents. The staff are genuine, caring, and willing to make anything work. I am beyond grateful for StoryPoint of Waterville!

Review of StoryPoint

Although it is taking awhile for us to adjust to a different style of living, the management and staff of Waterville StoryPoint have gone above and beyond their responsibility to satisfy us with care, service, and meals. We feel we have chosen the best of the local senior living facilities.

Story Point

My parents moved into Story Point in Waterville Ohio back in September 2018 and absolutely love it! The staff is caring and genuinely interested in their well being. Story Point is a beautiful place to live and every need is taken care of. I love the peace of mind I have knowing many people are watching out for them. The food is absolutely amazing and I always look forward to dining with them. They enjoy all of the activities and trips around the area and they are also transported to their doctors appointments. We couldn't ask for a nicer place!

Thank you [Name removed] for taking time out for us and explaining what Storypoint has to offer. Very beautiful and Waterville is a great area. Just not very affordable for the average person.

This will be a wonderful facility when it is completed. The pre-leasing rates are very competitive with similar facilities. The 'apartment' layouts are lovely and the floor plans are very nice. The cafe menus were very tempting. They offer everything from smaller one bedroom to huge 3 bedroom, 2 bath homes. My mom was very skeptical when we came, but loved it by the time we left. Unfortunately it is too far away from her family and friends so we had to pass.