The Inn at Winchester Trail - Canal Winchester, OH

The Inn at Winchester Trail - Canal Winchester, OH has yet not published prices.

To pricey for us

This is a very nice community and the person that took us on tour was friendly. We did feel this community was a little pricey for what they offered. We did not think this community would work for my parents.

My Visit

A tour was set up for us and when I got there it looked like a nice community. The representative showed us through the community and they were respectful and professional. In the end they were not a good fit and I was looking for a better room.

Not an option!

The staff almost dismissed us before we got there to tour. It was a nice place, but after seeing the staff, it was not an option.

Great place for me but not my loved one!

The Inn at Winchester Trail had a very nice retreat feel. I thought it was very nice and I would move in there tomorrow.It's a new building and very lovely. I was very impressed but I couldn't see my loved fitting in here. She is more comfortable in a Homey environment. I would recommend them!

On the top list!

I really liked this community and the people. They were very helpful and super accommodating to us. They gave a great tour and showed us around. I did see that there were residents out and doing things. The only thing was that the community was to pricey.

Let it Flow!

The community is really nice and well maintained, I would not recommend this community if you do not come from a Christian background. The only activities that I witnessed them do with the residents is take then across the street to the Goodwill. The community does have a beautiful waterfall to sit next to. The staff was able to answer my all of my questions. The only thing that bothered me was the community was new and I did not see that many aides there to help.

Review of The Inn At Winchester Trail - Canal Winchester, Oh

My mom is having difficulty settling in due to her advanced stage of dementia. The staff at The Inn at Winchester are doing a great job even though I feel they are understaffed. The community is brand new and very clean. The food is ok I would rate it as a 4. They have a lot of things for the residents to look at if they are able. I have no complaints and I would recommend this community.

We here at The Inn at Winchester Trail located in Winchester, Adams County, Ohio like to share our enthusiasm for the beauty of Ohio with our residents and their guests alike. Our assisted community grounds are well-kept and extensively landscaped with calming fountains and green fauna. The best life has to offer is the opportunity to relax in beautiful and intentional surroundings with good friends and loving family members.