The Inn At Summit Trail - Reynoldsburg, OH

The Inn At Summit Trail - Reynoldsburg, OH has yet not published prices.

A Nice Place To Be

The Inn at Summit trail is certainly a nice place to be. It’s brand new, and it’s in a very nice, open air spot that is easily accessible. It is beautiful. Whoever decorated it has extremely good taste. I like that the rooms and bathrooms are all very well-sized, the hallways are wide, and the whole community has a homey, comfortable feeling. The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful and caring. Really the only issue is that they are a new community, so they are short staffed right now. Sometimes it take s a while to be served during mealtimes, otherwise, the place is great.

Wonderful

This is a fabulous community. It is new and all the staff have been wonderful in the care they have given my parents. My father just passed and the staff have been so great in helping my mother who will be staying on in their assisted living. They have made sure the whole family feels welcome They even helped arrange for my dad's hospice care with Capital City there.
I would definitely recommend this community and the wonderful staff.

The place is magnificent!

My mother is doing very well since her move to this community. The number one thing that I like is that it is only about 5 minutes away from my house, so it is very easy for me to visit her. She loves the food and her apartment. The community is always kept very clean and they have a large variety of activities. It has been a positive experience for her so far.