The Inn at Willow Falls - Crest Hill, IL

Not bad

They are remodeling the community, however they are trying to keep it clean in the process. They did not let us know that the community changed ownership. They have a few social events for independent living. They have a continental breakfast that consists of a lot of sweets. They offer lunch and it is pretty good. I would recommend asking a lot of question when you look at this community.

Friendly Tour Overall

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. Overall my tour was a good one. Everyone was kind, and friendly to my family, and I. The community from what I saw appeared to be nice, and clean. The staff was kind. It was a nice experience, but not the community for us.

A good experience!

Things are going well for my mother since her move into The Inn at Willow Falls. My mother is enjoying all of the activities that they have to offer and everyone is very nice...

Long waiting list

We toured this community when looking for my husband. It was a nice community but it the waiting list was too long. We felt like even if he got in here it would be too crowded. We decided on another community.

Neat
clean
[Removed] friend
Good location

Informative Tour Guide!!

The tour guide answered all of my questions and concerns. A proper tour of the whole community was given to me. I got to see the neat bedrooms and dinning room. Everything was very organized. Additional information about the community was provided such as their meal plans, their pet friendly services, and transportation.

Adjusted Well

Things are going well since moving my brother into the community. He seems to be adjusting and settling in very good. The community is nice looking and I've no concerns about the cleanliness of the place. I like the fact that they go out their way to help my brother.

It's been phenomenal. I would highly recommend it.

It's been phenomenal. I would highly recommend it. The aides and the CNA's my mother was assigned were wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. I have no complaints at all. They get a five from me.

wonderful

They were helpful, friendly, caring, understanding, and provided great resources. They contacted people for me. Wonderful service!

Wonderful place

So far this seems like wonderful place. It is clean, the staff is very nice and the food is pretty good too. I like that it doesn't give off the feel of a nursing home.

Aunt really likes The Inn at Willow Falls

My Aunt really likes The Inn at Willow Falls. I am up there once a month and she is really doing well there. The people are very nice and friendly. She is getting extremely good care at this facility. The experience so far has gone quite well.

They are excellent!!

They are excellent!! I would give them tens all across the board. The food is wonderful. It's a wonderful place and everyone is really happy to help. I would rate them very highly! I do feel as if we are getting our moneys worth.

I liked it a lot, they were very nice.

I used to live here, and it was in my top two when I was looking this time. I liked it a lot, they were very nice. My top two were pretty comparable, the only reason I didn't choose this was because I had some friends already living in the other community, and this didn't offer as many scheduled activities as I would have liked for the independent residents. A very nice place though.

I'm pleased with everything at The In...

I'm pleased with everything at The Inn at Willow Falls. My loved one is adjusting to the change, but all is going good. I'm pleased with the staff, the cleanliness of the facility, and care they provide.

WILLOW FALLS

A friendly caring atmosphere created by a highly professonal staff.

Very friendly and accommodating staff!

We're very pleased with how things have gone with The Inn at Willow Falls. My love one really seems to be enjoying herself here! She was very reluctant when it came to moving to a community, but the staff here were very friendly and accommodating, and went out of their way to make sure she felt comfortable and at home.

Very nice looking community!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This place as VERY nice looking! It was very clean, the staff were all friendly and professional, and the care and amenities they provided looked excellent! This was one of the nicest places we saw during our touring. Unfortunately it was also one of the more expensive options, and outside of the price range we were looking in.

Love Willow Falls

My aunt selected Willow Falls in Crest Hill, Illinois. She could not be any happier! She loves her apartment and the food. The staff was extremely helpful in orienting her to the facility. A Place for Mom was extremely helpful in assisting with the process of finding a facility. The information they provided us with was accurate and helpful. I will be referring A Place for Mom services to family and friends. Thank you for making selecting a facility so easy!

It was a nice place.

It was a nice place. The memory care is all just one floor. It felt more institutional than home like to me. We were worried about if there was a fire on the 4th floor and everyone trying to get out with just the little elevator. It just didn't really work for our needs.

Julie Brewer

Willow Falls takes pride in its exceptional memory care program. While it is located on our 4th floor, we have two very quaint, homelike neighborhoods. The small capacity of each neigborhood allows us to provide very personalized attention to our residents. Residents choose from their very own private apartment, with private bath, and bring their own familiar items and furniture. We have never been thought to be institutional for this very reason. We do have two elevators, however, even if a building had ten elevators, they would be out of service if there were a fire. Between highly trained staff, and the fire department, any emergency would be handled in a very safe and timely manner.

The apartment at Willow Fal...

The apartment at Willow Falls is the nicest we have seen. The fourth floor is a drawback. We are still considering Willow Falls as an option.

Mom's favorite so far, but far from d...

Mom's favorite so far, but far from doctors, friends & Grama

pros: lovely facility, lrg apts,...

pros: lovely facility, lrg apts, friendly environment cons: one meal daily, cannot go into independent living apt in emer.

Julie Brewer

Thank you for visiting! And yes, to clarify, the independent apartments only include one daily full course meal at lunchtime as well as a daily continental breakfast. Although the supper meal is not included, a meal can be purchased for $6.50 anytime they would like to have a third meal. Independent apartments also have full kitchens so residents can prepare a meal as well. If someone would prefer three daily meals, we do provide them in our assisted living. And yes, our assisted living staff cannot enter the independent apartments in case of an emergency, but I/L residents are provided with lifeline service and a pendant to press so that 911 can be summoned promptly during an emergency.

The Inn at Willow Falls was designed with consideration for every facet of a secure and enriching senior lifestyle – from a choice of meticulously designed apartments to a complete program of supportive care and social services.

Residents will delight in the beautiful grounds, the comfortable and inviting décor of the Inn but most of all the family like atmosphere provided by the warm and caring staff.

The Inn also provides a special care secured floor for residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia disorders. We work closely with the families to help promote the most active and fulfilling life as possible.

We also offer Respite Care – a temporary form of assistance when residents need short term care giving. These fully furnished apartments can be used to give you a well deserved break from care givers responsibilities, or maybe your loved one needs help recuperating after a hospital stay, or perhaps they would just like to try out life at the Inn for few a weeks before making a final decision.