Bickford of Lancaster - Lancaster, OH

Was very impressed with this facility.

Very nice but out of our price range.

A Place to See But Not Close Enough

My sister-in-law did a lot of the foot work me and toured this community for me. She liked the way it looked and it would have been a suitable pick for our needs but it was not as close to my house like I wanted.

Too Far for Us, But A Nice Community

I had a pretty nice tour of this community. I toured it for my father, and his needs. Everything went well, the staff was polite, and kind. Unfortunately the location of the community was a to far from his doctors. and other personal care needs he has.

Nice place!

This community was very nice. Everyone was willing to help and show us around. I really didn't get to see much because of the Christmas show they had going on, but what I did see was nice. I liked the way the community was set up.

Very nice place, but could be clearer about pricing

Overall our experience with Bickford of Lancaster has been a very good one! The facility itself is clean, well kept, and just has a very comfortable atmosphere overall. Everyone is very friendly, including both the other residents and the staff. I really appreciate seeing how much the staff genuinely care for the residents, and how much they obviously enjoy their jobs and the care they provide. Bickford also does a great job with their amenities, there are always plenty of activities and the food is very good.
My one complaint would be that I don't think they explain their pricing structure very well when you are touring or signing up. There are a lot of additional care costs that get tacked on to the price you are quoted, and they can really add up.

No privacy!

The staff was extremely friendly with every question that I had. The community was clean and did not have the normal smell of nursing homes. I just did not like that the rooms were right in front of the activities area. I feel that, that does not provide the privacy that my loved one is looking for. I would absolutely recommend this place to others if they do not mind the privacy issue.

Very nice looking place!

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. My loved one ended up selecting another community that she liked more, but if I was looking for myself this would have been my pick!

Nice looking place

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The Inn at Fairfield Village seemed like a very nice place overall, it was clean and well kept and the people were friendly. It is not the place we ended up choosing, but it was definitely somewhere we considered!

My mom lives at the Inn and loves it!! The staff is awesome and there are always activities. My mom has made friends and hardly watches tv. Food is great - really beautiful dining room.

No openings

IT was a very good tour. We did not choose this location because they had a waiting list.
It is also a large facility

Lovely location with very f...

Lovely location with very friendly people.

Very nice place. Staff was friendly ...

Very nice place. Staff was friendly as well as residents. Pricing seemed very reasonable. Peaceful place.

The Inn at Fairfield Village is designed as a premier senior assisted living residence. With the finest in amenities and personal services, Fairfield Village offers gracious living and unparalleled opportunities for our senior residents.

Our goal at Fairfield Village is to fulfill our residents' individual needs and to enrich their lifestyle with dignified and compassionate personalized attention. The Inn at Fairfield Village has chosen an assisted living concept founded on a common sense approach that embraces the highest of standards.

For the individual who is seeking a comfortable, safe, and private residence that also affords the warmth of companionship and the security of 24-hour personal and nursing assistance, The Inn at Fairfield Village is the perfect choice . As independent owners and operators, we look forward to sharing with you our progressive approach to senior assisted living.