Middleton Senior Living - Granville, OH - Granville, OH

Memory Care
Independent Living

• Respite Care
  • Massage Therapy
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Daily up and about check
  • Personal care
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Laundry
  • Personal Laundry
  • Transportation
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Medical Services On-Site
  • Respite Care
  • Massage Therapy

Review of Middleton Senior Living Granville, OH

My wife passed away in 2016. I have only one child who wanted me to live with her. She has four teenagers at home, so I didn't want to upset their life. But my daughter wanted me to be close to her, so she suggested Middleton. I arrived April 1st and everything has been wonderful. I've had two strokes, I needed good health care. I get that here. I have met numerous friends here and every night I eat with the same bunch. Food is good here, a lot of activity to keep me busy, I love this place!!

Best one I have ever been in – I get a lot of help.

Max Kirby

Thank you for the wonderful comment, Irene! The pleasure is all ours. We are blessed to have you in our Middleton family.

The building is well designed and very functional. The interim is extremely wide decorated, attractive and clean. The administrative staff is efficient, open to suggestions, and involved to an unusual he nursing staff is a really caring groups, very attentive and helpful, all the nurse, waiters, and aides are supportive and cheerful. The resident seem to be content and satisfied with the food and activities. What a great day it was me where I found Middleton!

Max Kirby

Thank you, June! We are very fortunate to have you as one of our wonderful residents. We will keep on working towards making your Middleton experience enriching and fulfilling.

This community has many activities the food is wonderful with lots of selections. Every one that works here is very helpful and friendly and we are very happy we have chosen it.

Max Kirby

We are happy that you chose Middleton Senior Living as your new home. Many thanks for your wonderful review.

Living at Middleton is a very nice place for people that need help to maintain everyday living, very nice people that care about each person here. I have been ask about living at Middleton I give the purity that ask home for visit see for yourself.

Max Kirby

Thank you so much for your kind words, Bob. We are glad that you are happy in your new home. We welcome anyone who would like to visit us so they can see for themselves what a wonderful and caring community Middleton is.

It is a warm and friendly place. Everyone is caring and helpful. The facility is beautiful with many things for the resident to do.

Max Kirby

Thank you for your comments. We do our best to keep our residents happy and busy with lots of activities and events. We'll see you at our upcoming luau party and Oktoberfest!

Excellent Community

Our family is very pleased with my father's move to this community. It is a very nice place with great people. We know he is safe, and receiving great care. I do not live in the same state, but I have gotten nothing but positive reports from our family. It is an excellent community, and I would recommend it.

Things are going great...

Things are going well for my mother since she moved to this community. The staff is all friendly and the meals are great. We have not found anything that needs to be improved.

I would absolutely recommend this community!!

The community is great my father really likes being here. He enjoys the food there is a wide variety to choose. He participates in the activities the staff here is wonderful. It is very well up kept and clean. I have no complaints neither my father.

I Like Everything About This Community

This community provided me with a good experience, to process was easy going. The community is brand new that I notice is well maintained and always clean. My mom enjoys activities such as book club. The meals are perfectly portioned and Mom says its very good. The staff are very respectful, caring, and provide all that is needed for Mom. I would recommend this community to others.

Finally home

After trying several facilities, Dad finally has a home! Dad is a resident of McCune Hall, the memory care section of Middleton. The administrators are professional, caring and supportive during the relocation process. The nursing staff and STNA's are attentive and respond quickly when he calls for assistance and the communication between staff and family is exceptional. The facility is new, clean, and welcoming to visitors. He is very happy, and we are relieved to have Dad living where we know he is safe and cared for.