The Homestead At Boulder City - Boulder City, NV

• Meal Preparation
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Safety Checks

I would recommend The Homestead At Boulder City!!

The housekeeping staff do a good job of keeping the community and my room clean. The food is good but I don't think the serving size is enough for me. I have been able to keep my dog with me. I am not one to participate in a lot of the activities but they do offer a variety and there are also outings available.

Tanya Vece

Thank you! We are pleased to hear about your positive experience.

The Homestead is a community designed to anticipate and accommodate everything you might need. Delightfully spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartment homes offer you assisted living with personalized levels care. The Homestead’s men’s and women’s memory support households encourage individuals with memory loss to enjoy the freedom to be active and social, while experiencing structured care and supervision.

Call 702.294.8720 today for more information and a personal visit. And don't forget to connect with our Community on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/The-Homestead-at-Boulder-City-1534139533491205/

We look forward to meeting you!