Destinations at Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

Very nice place!!

My daughter and I toured this community and thought it was very nice. The place was clean and everyone seemed friendly but they did not have as many activities as other places. It was not what we were looking for.

My mother's care

I like the community for my mom. This is a independent community and my mom is doing great here.The staff is very nice and friendly to everyone. They do offer her activities to participate with others, but at this time she is not joining in. This is a good location for me and I have recommended this community to others looking for good independent care. A good value and a great community.

Destinations at Spring Valley is located in next door to Shopping, Dining, the Post Office and is situated on a lush tropically manicured landscape with Fountains featured at the entrance and enveloping the Heated Pool area including gas barbeque grills available for our Residents outdoor Tropical Experience. Enjoy a refreshing workout in our fitness gym, or a game of pool in our Billiards room. Or maybe you want to surf the net in our Library. Whatever you choose, you'll find fun at Destinations Spring Valley. Easy access to Freeways and minutes from the Las Vegas Strip. Our Residents enjoy shuttle bus service to Casinos, Department Stores and Shopping. We provide Clubhouse activities featuring Entertainment, Bingo and lots of other fun events year round. Enjoy A Taste of Paradise at Destinations at Spring Valley! For additional information about our beautiful community, please visit destinationslivingatspringvalley.com.