Desert Springs Senior Living - Las Vegas, NV

Desert Springs Senior Living

My mother looked at Desert Springs while we were exploring different living options for her. It was a nice community, but it seemed a step down from some of the other places we visited, and overall, we just didn’t find that it felt as welcoming, accommodating, and comfortable as we would have liked.

Kind Staff!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one since she has made the move into this community. We have been happy with the care she has been receiving and the staff have been doing excellent job with keeping her comfortable in her living environment. My grandmother has made a few friends and has enjoyed participating in some of the activities with the other residents. Overall it has been a great fit and we are happy.

Good feeling

We really liked the tour we took of Desert Springs Senior Living. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. It needed a little updating but it had a good feel to the atmosphere. It was between this one and another and mom made the final choice.

A tour for care

This was a nice tour for care. The community can use some improvements on the appearance. The staff were nice and answered the questions that we had on the care that is given.The dining area seemed to be nice and the meals did have a nice appeal. They offer nice activities for the residents. We would recommend that families tour this community

Great Facility!

Desert Springs is great! The staff tries very hard to cater to my loved one's needs. Though the facility is not too fancy, they are in the process of remodeling and the facility is fairly well maintained. They also have a calendar of activities for the residents to participate in.

Great staff!

My loved ones' experience at Desert Springs is going great! The facility is well maintained and the staff is very friendly and polite! Though my loved ones do not participate in too many activities, plenty are offered to them. Though the building is a little old, this is a great place!

Care and comforyt

This is a nice community with the great staff that are always helpful and respectful. The community is clean and the environment is positive. The menu of meals is very appealing. I like the activities that are offered. We would recommend this community for good care and a nice value for a loved one.

Comfort for dad!!

My father is adjusting very well since his move into this community. The staff is doing a good job helping him adjust. He has joined activities and is going on outings. I would recommend this community to anyone who is looking into it.

5 stars!

The staff are attentive and make an effort to keep an eye on the residents. They are friendly and helpful. Maintenance requests are attended to quickly. They offer independent and assisted living. They offer eight to ten activities a day. Mom likes the food. They keep the community clean and I would recommend it.

I Am Fine Here

It took me awhile to get adjusted to the community but everything is fine. I am not crazy about the food but I have found 3 meals I like. It is good but not gourmet food. There is all kinds of stuff to do here for the activities. My apartment is easy to get to and it's in a familiar area and cheaper than other places.

It looks like a great place and my Freind has decided to live there!

The staff have been wonderful with mom!

I wish they had a few more activities. The staff are helpful and caring. The food is eatable, healthy and they have good choices. The community is well taken care of. The community is located behind a shopping center. I liked that the community was established and that the rooms are nice. Mom has a balcony and a walk in closet. I feel very comfortable with mom living here and I would recommend this community.

Very pleased.

We placed my 105 year old father in Assisted living at Desert Springs Senior Living and are very pleased with his care. The food is delicious and the dining room is more
Like a nice restaurant with many items for the residents to choose.

Friendly Staff

The staff was very helpful and gave my loved one and I lots of useful information of this community during our tour. The building is a little older for my liking and has a lot of renovations going on throughout the complex.

Desert Springs is a clean community!!!

My brother is doing pretty well since moving into Desert Springs. I cannot say enough about the staff at this community. Everyone we have met is so upbeat, positive and interested in making his stay a good one. He likes that he can order off the menu. He is not yet participating in any activities but I hope that changes once he settles in more.

Respite Stay Went Well

I found this community based off its very reasonable cost. My husband enjoyed the food very much and I was happy knowing he like it. The staff are all nice, polite and prompt when their help was needed. He was there for a respite stay and during his stay he took advantage of the activities that were offered. They are clean and I would recommend the community.

One and Done

We toured this facility. We had a very positive experience with our loved one. She liked the apartment - the only one she saw - and decided on the spot to move in. She has loved it ever since (6 weeks). She likes the food and the exercise activities.

Personable staff

Desert Springs is a nice place. When you walk into the facility, what strikes you is the cozy atmosphere and feel here. It is also kept very clean. The staff here is very personable and they really care about the residents.

Desert Springs Senior Living provides a full range of choices for today’s seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Bridgestone community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.