Gramercy Parc - Las Vegas, NV

My nice home

I like living here at this community. I have all news appliances that are very nice. They offer activities for everyone that lives here. They have nice trips for everyone. They have social events with good meals. I would recommend others who want a nice place to live to see this great community.

Could not be happier!!

I am very happy with my choice of this community, I could not have asked for for a better place for my wife and I to go too. We have a beautiful spacious apartment with a full kitchen and lots of natural light throughout the studio. The staff are beautiful people to work with and I especially was pleased with kimberly. We are content with our new living environment and would defiantly recommend this place to anyone

I Found My Apartment

I am comfortable and I love it in the community. The managers, [Removed] and [Removed] are more than kind, nice and amazing people. I wanted a one bedroom and they had one that I liked. I came to have peace around me but there has been a few issues that management is taking care of.

Mom feels safe at this community!!

Mom is impressed with the management at Gramercy Park. She likes the fact that the maintenance person lives at the community. There is a person at the community that will drive you places for a small fee. They have transportation twice a week to go to the store. They offer social activities on Friday. They do not offer a meal plan.

Very nice and clean great location friendly staff good price couldn't ask for a better price.Happy with my new location.