The Hampton at Clearwater - Clearwater, FL

So far the best one for price. The place looked nice and [Name removed] was great.

Very nice facility. Very attractive and lots of activities
People were very friendly. Tour was good and all of our questions were answered

Terrific tour. Seems like a wonderful place.

Toured 11.10/2017 Biggest rooms so far. Storage available $10. We'd want a place facing south. Housekeeping quite $$ for what they do though. One meal every other day a bit sparse but doable. Gardening hobby not granted.Awaiting ans. on a few questions. Everyone friendly, as most places. 2B,2b. Cost: $2,275 incl. all +2nd person. Will miss up-close bay view and bird friends.

Review of The Hampton at Clearwater - Clearwater, FL

Great place to live. Everything I need is here or close by. Dining room is great. Friendly workers. Food great but could be some more variety on the menu! All Hampton staff are great and helpful! I love it here!!

Review of The Hampton at Clearwater - Clearwater, FL

When I knew I should be nursing I had 3 wishes. That I should have a porch, room for all my stuff, including a dining room set and I would have good neighbors. I have all three. Love it here.

Review of The Hampton at Clearwater - Clearwater, FL

I have lived at the Hampton for 12 years, and will continue to live here as long as possible. When a problem develops in my apartment they fix it as soon as possible. Our selection of food is wonderful and I am happy with the quality of foods served.

Review of The Hampton at Clearwater - Clearwater, FL

Wonderful Independent living facility. Great amenities, Dining room and beautiful apartments.

Review of The Hampton at Clearwater - Clearwater, FL

Very happy here. Lots to do, food very good. My apartment is great. Staff very nice and helpful.

Review of The Hampton at Clearwater - Clearwater, FL

I am extremely pleased with life here at the [email protected] Clearwater. The amenities are many and offer activities throughout the day and evening, 7 days a week! My most favorite are the wood shop and craft rooms provided with residents purchasing their own supplies for individual projects. The wood shop has all the tools you could want for the completion of any project you choose to make. For example, I have made a 3 ft. doll house. Child’s 2 seat porch swing and picnic table and wooden toys etc. A miniature artist lives here and teaches classes in her field. Also, I love the 15 meals included in your monthly rent along with covered parking and 24/7 security. Lastly the building is secure and safe even in a hurricane.

Review of The Hampton at Clearwater - Clearwater, FL

I have lived in this community 5 years. I have no complaints Treated with love and respect. Everyone should be so lucky.
Thank you.

Review of The Hampton at Clearwater - Clearwater, FL

Great management. Great location. Great apartment size. Great people.
A well new, friendly community with good nourishing food as many activities. This is the best kept secret in Clearwater not really enough services if you need assisted living, but a real bargain if you are alert and mobile.

Review of The Hampton at Clearwater - Clearwater, FL

The Hampton is a nice place to live. We have lots of activities and really good food.
I cannot say enough about the staff They do a wonderful job. I don’t know of another place I would want to live.

Review of The Hampton at Clearwater - Clearwater, FL

Great place to spend your "Golden" years in.

Review of The Hampton at Clearwater - Clearwater, FL

I love the Independence of living here. Great location and beautiful large apartments.

Our Senior advisor [Removed]/aplaceformom.com was so reassuring. Finding the fit for mom was exactly what she did. We then met with [Removed]/Leasing Admin for Hampton/Clearwater...to sum our whole experience up-Relief, grateful and exciting! [Removed]answered all out questions, reassured any concerns and made mom's transition seemless. The property is gorgeous! The "feel" is genuine, vibrant and the few people we met were right out of the pages of "old school", it was like coming home. As a bonus, we got to see first hand how everything held up from a hurricane! Now that's service! LOL. Mom's signed the papers, is very happy and excited to be part of this community. I can't thank [Removed] enough for all their help.

There is a lot to do here!

I think I made a good choice when I chose The Hampton at Clearwater. The Facility is clean and maintained well. There is always a lot of different activities going on. All of my neighbors are friendly. The food is great, it has very good flavor and we always have a lot of options.

A perfect fit!

I would absolutely recommend this community, my mother is doing very well and we have had a wonderful experience. The apartment is very nicely appointed, it was freshly painted and had fresh carpet when she moved in. The dining room offers a great variety of good food and the activities are awesome. There is a physician office on site and she has already been reevaluated for physical therapy given to her in the facility. There is a person at the front desk 24/7 and there is a button in her room she has to press every morning or someone will check on her to make her she's okay. It makes her feel comfortable to know that she is living independently but they still keep an eye on her.

I especially like the food program, the pool and location

Supercalafragalistic

I have only been here for about two weeks and so far it is supercalafragalistic.......And I know my opinion will not change.......so very nice and helpful people and staff....I have met many folks that have been here for many years and that speaks for itself ....thank you ... staff and residents for helping me to adjust to new home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Large apartments. Possible bay view. 15 meals/mo/pp. Not all inclusive utilities. Nice pool. Patio/Balcony

I would live here!!

My mother-in-law likes living at The Hampton. They offer a lot of activities and she is involved in various clubs. She says everybody from the caregivers to the other residents are nice. The food great and they keep the community clean.

Great Value

The Hampton at Clearwater is an exceptional
Value when compared to other Residences I have visited. I have been living here for just over a month,in a large airy sunlight apartment with a balcony.
The residents are friendly ,the Staff is welcoming and helpful,and there are a number of varied activities that you may or may not join. The meals are provided by a full service restaurant,and they are tasty and well presented. There Salads are beautiful and fresh.
I have spoken to people who have been here for years ,and I hope that will be my experience.

I find everyone,all members of the staff and those of the extended care community welcoming and helpful.the Dining experience is very enjoyable.the Apt is spacious and sunny.I have met residents who have lived here for years and sill find it pleasant.I hope this will be my experience

This is a lovely community and we have truly enjoyed all the activities.The residents are all so friendly and thoughtful.

i lived looked at other place before moving to the Hampton.we have a great staff to help with any problem we may have here.In my opinion the dining room rate high ,food and the staff.the activities keep us busy.

I enjoy the amenities
That my apt has to offer
The Library-The Dinning Room
Salon and Bus Service

I find most of my neighbors to be most congenital.

I have lived 2 years at The Hampton community at Clearwater. This place has been a great place to live.The personnel,workers, and residents are great with all the residents.We have a restaurant,past office(mail room), and many activities.They monitor our room to be sure we are okay.I love it here and have met lots of friends.My place is here,my family is here.

I have lived at the The Hampton over 2 yrs.It is the best Kept secret in Clearwater!.The rooms are large;The price is right,and the staff are all friendly & helpful.The dining room menu offers a large selection of choice from & I personally thank the food is very good,although I do have to admit that anything,I don't have to cook taste good to me.!

I have been here for 3 months and have no complaints.the food is good,people are nice and I enjoy it here.Compared to the place I was before,it is much better here!

Safe and Secure bldg.
Great staff members.
Good Sapphire Restaurant
Apt.Rooms are large.
Daily Activities

I love my home at The Hampton of clearwater.

I checked out 28 properties,before choosing my number one choice,which was The Hampton at Clearwater. Very clean and well managed.Large apartments with great amenities included.

The food is excellent and the service is okay.the kitchen does a good job getting a lot of meals out in a short time.The waiters do an excellent cleaning job.good job!.

I've Lived here for 6 1/2 yrs.I enjoy the beautiful building,the neighbors and the wonderful staff.the dinning room and and the great chef prepares great meals for us. Frequent social and entertainment.

Hampton at Clearwater

Starting with a Place for Mom was an excellent idea. Julie was great to work with. I checked out 28 places on line and some in person. The Hampton at Clearwater was by far my number one choice.
Beautiful building and great apartments. Many activities if you are interested and a wonderful restaurant. No one or two choices of entrees. You have a whole menu to pick from.
A very safe invirement. Good value for the money.
Very happy to be here.

Everything promised is true!

We have been here for two months and everything is true.
The carpeting has been replaced so these pictures do not do the lobby, hallways, public rooms, etc... justice. Living here has made life easier, so we have more time to have fun. The restaurant is much nicer than we expected.

The happiest place in town

I searched for over a year for a place for my mom to move that was closer to me. After broadening my search area, I learned about The Hampton at Clearwater. My mom moved in two weeks ago and is still getting settled both in her new apartment and her new area. But what I can tell you so far is all positive. Her one-bedroom apartment is so spacious that all of her furniture isn't enough to fill it up! The apartment was immaculate and everything was in perfect working order upon move-in. The few small issues that we came across were taken care of almost before we hung up the phone after calling in the maintenance request. The office and maintenance staff are friendly and accommodating. What stands out the most to me is how happy all of the residents are. Everyone we've encountered has been so friendly and welcoming, and they all seem genuinely happy to be living there. The Hampton must be doing something right, and I'm thrilled that my mom is one of their newest residents!

Hampton of Clearwater is great.

I am so glad I moved here, it is perfect for mel

It's A Nice Place

Well when I first went to visit The Hampton at Clearwater facility, everyone was very friendly to me and my loved one. It seemed like they had nice security and it was a nice and clean place and the building looked very nice.

Great choice!

My parents just moved from Ohio and they love it. It's been a big adjustment to go from a 4 bedroom home to a 2 bedroom apartment but the Hampton staff have helped make the move a success. The staff is attentive and the residents are terrific, warm and friendly. The property is immaculate, big pool, lovely common areas for quick visit and clean as can be. I have heard many residents say, "I've lived here 9, 10, 15 years and still love it!" Every time my mom tries something new in the restaurant she says it's delicious with lots of variety and a beautiful Sunday brunch. We looked around the Clearwater, Largo, Palm Harbor area and are so happy with our decision.

Nice looking place!

We toured this facility when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a very nice looking place! The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the apartments are a very nice size for the price! I like that they had a low base price, with the option to add in home health aides if your loved one requires that sort of assistance.

Not many activities

Everybody seems to be happy. Not that many activities provided. They are really strict about animals being on the carpet, so I had to buy a buggy for my dog. The food is excellent but I'm just getting used to everything.

extremely basic. Large bed...

extremely basic. Large bedrooms. Old building but nice amenities in rear of building

Just moved in and loving it!

I just moved in less than a week ago and already love it. I've met many of the residents and they have been extremely friendly and helpful, as are the staff. They offer many activities, and hopefully once I get settled, I'll be able to enjoy them! I have a 2/2 BR/Bath and it's very spacious with plenty of closet and storage space. The rent includes 15 meals per month and they also have the option of buying an extra 7 meals for $50.00 per month or 15 extra meals for $100.00. The only thing that I will miss having is my own washer/dryer, but each floor has a laundry room, so it won't be a problem. They also offer other services such as housekeeping for an additional price. Overall you won't find a better place for the value.

only 15 meals per month. N...

only 15 meals per month. Need 3 meals a day all months.

The Hampton staff

Also, residents are not limited to 15 meals. Additional meals may be purchased at a minimal cost.

The Hampton staff

We are an Independent Living facility with add-on services available, large spacious apartments with full kitchens, and a cozy, friendly atmosphere. Most of our residents still do a large part of their cooking and our on-site restaurant gives them somewhat of a break. Since our residents are able to care for themselves, providing partial meals and a lighter menu of services enables us to keep our costs down and pass on the savings to residents. .

Highly Recommend

My mom seems to be very happy there, no complaints. It's not like assisted living, but they provide meals, and they have someone to help you find things that you need, kind of like a concierge. It's someone to assist the tenants with meeting their needs. They have an emergency response system - they have to buzz in every day by a certain time, and if they don't do that, then staff comes to check on them. I really like that. My mom is happy there, and that is what it is all about. She feels safe and is making friends. It is perfect for her; she is 81, almost 82 but she is still relatively independent. She doesn't need all the services that assisted living would provide, but she has the security of not feeling like she is alone. It's also in a very good area. The community is really top notch. Anything that you would want is right there, like the hospital, stores, etc. I would highly recommend the Hampton both for the facility itself and the surrounding community that it is in.

My 79 yr. old father was VE...

My 79 yr. old father was VERY impressed with the community and features. He felt this community was good for Active Seniors and it did not have that Nursing Home feel, which he has seen/felt at other facilities.

The Hampton at Clearwater

The Hampton is for seniors who want independent living. This is an 8 story building with three wings. There are many one and two bed room, condo like apartments, that are larger than the average ones we visited during our search. The building is clean and well maintained with helpful and patient staff.
The many activities and very friendly staff, make living here great. We are located near plenty of shopping and entertainment.
I would recommend The Hampton at Clearwater to seniors seeking to move into a senior community.

it was over $3000 a month a...

it was over $3000 a month a bit over my budget.

The Hampton staff

Might be confused with another property. Our rates range from $1420 to about $2000 per month depending on size of apartment, 1 or 2 persons, and any add-ons such as covered parking or housekeeping. Utilities, cable and some meals are included. Very affordable.

Very good. Kitchen, balcony, 850 sq f...

Very good. Kitchen, balcony, 850 sq ft, 15 meals per month included,buy extra 15 for $100. Resturant open 12-6. Walk in shower and Jacuzzi in every room. $1370 ro 1 br, 2nd floor. 3 elevators in bldg. Pet yes small deposit. unfurnished.Wed morning social w/coffee,donuts and a speaker. Must show income of $2,740, so we would have to sign a 'gift' letter to make up the difference. Credit and criminal report, so some delay after application. Turns out 5th floor w/view of pool and bay is $1420. AND, a one time community fee of $1370.

If it's how you live that matters, then you owe it to yourself to visit the Hampton at Clearwater.
The moment you enter this extraordinary 55 and older community, you know you are home. From the warmth of its magnificent lobbies and common areas to its exceptional staff, The Hampton at Clearwater provides an affordable living experience that is second to none.

Our rents include basic cable, water, sewer, trash, pest control, and 15 meals per month per person.

Countless amenities offer both comfort and convenience. Explore our features and amenities here and then come see for yourself why you will want to make the Hampton at Clearwater your home.

Community Amenities
Hair salon
Library
Wellness center
Dining services
Monthly newsletter and activity calendar
Computer center with wi-fi
Billiards room

Scheduled group activities

Apartment Amenities
Disposal
Walk-in closets
Walk-in showers
Individual central heat and air in each apartment
Refrigerator with ice maker