We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
If it's how you live that matters, then you owe it to yourself to visit the Hampton at Clearwater.
The moment you enter this extraordinary 55 and older community, you know you are home. From the warmth of its magnificent lobbies and common areas to its exceptional staff, The Hampton at Clearwater provides an affordable living experience that is second to none.
Our rents include basic cable, water, sewer, trash, pest control, and 15 meals per month per person.
Countless amenities offer both comfort and convenience. Explore our features and amenities here and then come see for yourself why you will want to make the Hampton at Clearwater your home.
Swimming pool/heated spa
Hearing aid center
Scheduled resident activities
Full-time activity coordinator
Monthly newsletter and activity calendar
Computer center with wi-fi
Scheduled group activities
Individual central heat and air in each apartment
Refrigerator with ice maker