Belleair Towers - Clearwater, FL

best independent living in the area

I have the pleasure of working with the staff and residents here at Belleair towers in Clearwater, FL as an outside vendor. During the last 9 months that I have been working with this independent living building, I have first hand witnessed their attentiveness to detail and accommodations that they make to suite all of their residents needs. The staff is very personable, warm and friendly. They know all of their residents on a first name basis and know their family and visitors who come to the building as well. The do not hesitate to go above and beyond to make their residents and guests feel at home. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a fun environment that is in a great location with a team of caring and intelligent staff that provide a fun and safe living environment for your loved ones.

My client lives here & it's a great place to live. Well balanced meals - The staff & management are awesome!

We found Home!

Very clean. Warm and welcoming staff and residents. Large apartments. Good food. Small and homey feeling

Holiday Marketing

Hi there! Thank you for the wonderful review. We love hearing from our residents and guests, it makes all of the work we do worth it!

Large apartments w/patio/balcony. Good location. Close to beaches. Enclosed pool. All inclusive meals & utilities.

Mom's Care

My mom is happy with the care that she is getting here. She is still able to cook for herself and she is happy to be able to do so. The community is clean and well taken care of. They are offering her alot of activities. When I talk to my mom I am happy know she is happy here. I would suggest this community to other families for great care and value.

No good. Cancelled tour. Place was dirty and smelled and just was all wrong for them.

Holiday Retirement

Hello, Thank you very much for sharing these comments, we appreciate you sharing your thoughts and opinions of Belleair Tower with us. Although the building itself may not be a draw for you, we think you'll find its staff and the residents who live there are really what makes this the community you can't judge by the cover alone. Let us know if we can send an invite for you to join us for an activity, we'd love to have you over and see you again!

Great place for my uncle!

Belleair Towers is a beautiful community. It is very tidy and updated. The staff are excellent and take great care of my uncle. They offer a variety of choices that my uncle enjoys. I personally tried the food and it was quite good.

Outstanding, condominium feeling.

Very nice place!

We've only been here a short time, but so far we're very happy with it! They've got quite a few amenities that I like very much. They serve 3 meals a day, 7 days a week, and they do a good job with the food throughout the week. It's not fancy, but it tastes good.
I also like that bills are included in the price, so you don't have to worry about running up the electric bill during the summer.
They also have free covered parking, the place we were at previously had a fee for parking.
All in all we're very pleased with Belleair Towers!

We’re a cozy community with a neighborhood feel right off the Gulf of Mexico. Not only will you enjoy the beaches and the climate, you’ll appreciate the convenience of being close to shopping, excellent healthcare, golfing and numerous outdoor attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind