Never rent here

If you are not a smoker don’t rent here!! We were on the 2nd floor and smelled cigarette smoke in every room even though we don’t smoke. Electric was $180.00 per month we never paid that much even during the summer. We have even rented a 3 bedroom house before and didn’t pay that much. Be careful maintenance will enter the apt. If don’t feel like answering the door. They walked in on us making us feel unsafe in our apartment. Afraid if they were entering when no one was home.

Sunny Sky & Smiling Faces

I have lived here 5 years. I am not even tempted to leave this sweet little community. Of course it's not perfect! However, I still think it rates 5 stars. I am very pleased with all it has to offer, especially the pool area, the pier, the close proximity to Honeymoon Island, the friendly community feeling, & the pretty clubhouse with all it's activities.
I've had a couple of minor maintenance issues recently. I am amazed at how quickly they were resolved! There are so many apts here (180?), but only 2 maintenance guys! I don't know how they get everything done. They should hire another guy.
If you're looking for an enjoyable place to live and you don't require all the granite & stainless steel, this might be just the place for you. It is for me!!

Right by the Water

Really liked it, but my mom didn't want to be that far away. It's by the water. I remember that the price was depending on how much of a view you have of the water.

If you've ever dreamed of living on the Gulf of Mexico, your dreams can come true at Scottish Towers II. Here, residents enjoy spectacular views, as they fish off our private pier, or relax there as they watch beautiful Florida sunsets. Miles of nature trails, main street shopping and white-sand beaches surround the community.

Scottish Towers II features 55+ living with all the extras. Amenities include central air conditioning, ceiling fans, window treatments, and waterfront or pool views in select apartments.The community is fully equipped for fun with its active social club, heated swimming pool, clubhouse, and beautiful lush landscaping.

If you want an apartment that you can call home, come home to Scottish Towers II. We think you will agree that it truly sets the benchmark for exceptional living.