They really do a great job keeping ev...

They really do a great job keeping everyone comfortable and entertained here! It's almost like a self-contained city, they've got so much you'd almost never need to leave! They have all kinds of on-site amenities, and I like that they a lot of activities that appeal to the intellect of the group. It feels like it has a younger crowd overall, which works well for my loved one since she is only in her early 60s. The facility itself is beautiful, and always well kept and clean. I'd definitely recommend taking a look into this place!

Need ground floor for the d...

Need ground floor for the dog to be let outside and that is not an option at this location. Gorgeous facility that is higher priced than what we'd like to pay monthly. Lock-in rates not available.

A Pretty Place with No Heart

Just like all of the other reviews I have found that it is the most attractive community in Atlanta and you will be okay as long as you never have a problem or are mistreated. The executive director and some key staff tend to be defensive and will never offer what they can do better when they a mistake...some which are quite serious. I can't go into more detail because I fear retribution, which I have already seen there. If you lay low, do not complain when your loved one is treated poorly, and solve all of your own problems it will be okay. As one other reviewer mentioned, other than reserving the loading dock you are on your own to coordinate and oversee your move and connect your own dots as problems arise. On the plus side it is very attractive and new, the food is very good and there are many nice residents and activities. Just the ED and many of the staff need to go. If you talk to people there privately you will find these to be recurring themes.

Sally did not receive the i...

Sally did not receive the information that the tour was scheduled, so no one was available to show me the facility when I arrived at 2pm. The reception desk was able to reach her, and she apologized for the confusion. She stated there can be a delay in her receiving her e-mails. I was able to look at the entrance lobby and dining area, which were very nice. I will try to return another time. At this point, I would rate the facility 3 stars-4 for physical facility I could observe, 2 for handling appointments.

brookdale senior living. ...

brookdale senior living. highrise intown. heated pool,

form over content

It is a beautiful community - one of the most attractive senior living communities. The people who live there are wonderful and the location, food, and activities offer many options for residents. All of the window dressing is there but when you need help with the meaty [removed] coordinating a move or understanding why their (the facility's) response is not what it should be is when you see the problems. For coordinating a move they will reserve the loading dock but you are on your own to get everything else working - and it took weeks and many attempts with their staff. When other things go wrong the Executive Director tends to be defensive. There are others who have had the same experience. They never ask what they can do to make your assimilation experience better. If you can handle moving and coordinating everything on your own and have no problems with their service or reactions to issues - you will be okay. If you need them to help you beyond the minimum, you will be disappointed. They have process but not a lot of heart.

Awesome Place

I was very happy when we toured the Hallmark and wanted my loved ones there right away, but they chose to wait. The staff at the Hallmark worked with me by staying in touch, inviting them to events, even visiting at my request to make sure that when the time was right, they felt like they were going to the best place!

They went over and beyond the call of duty when it came to making the move in transition smooth.

I feel like their staff is family!

At The Piedmont at Buckhead, you’ll receive the best there is to offer in Buckhead independent living. Surroundings of the utmost quality are complemented with the highest standards of personalized service. A buy-in is never required to live at Parc, and our resident-friendly lease terms provide security and flexibility. The true economic value of living is exceeded only by the priceless nature of the lifestyle.
The environment at The Piedmont at Buckhead exudes style and graciousness - from your own spacious apartment home to the signature baby grand piano in the sunny solarium, the cozy bistro, and the refreshing poolside terrace.
Our staff is trained to deliver the kind of service you deserve. They pride themselves in maintaining a careful balance between professionalism and genuine care for each resident. Our commitment to service is the difference between The Piedmont at Buckhead and all other Buckhead retirement homes.
If ever needed, ParcCare provides residents with the exclusive option of compassionate homecare services designed to help enrich their lives and maintain the highest possible quality of independent living — all within the comfort of their own apartment home.