Ashwood Court - North Richland Hills, TX

Worst customer service ever

I had an interview today with the marketing director at 11:00. When I got there she blew me off and sent another person to give me a tour which didn’t help because I had questions about Medicaid and this person was very nice but answer my questions. I wish The marketing director, [name removed], would have called and let me know she wouldn’t be available. Worst customer service ever.

Review of Ashwood Court North Richland Hills, TX

I think this place is just lovely.

Review of Ashwood Court North Richland Hills, TX

This is a good place to be when you are up in years. There's someone to help!

Review of Ashwood Court North Richland Hills, TX

Everyone is very nice and always cheerful. Room is clean. Wouldn't mind living here myself. I see a resident here daily and she is very happy here.

Review of Ashwood Court North Richland Hills, TX

Ashwood has gone up and down. Care is inconsistent but the staff is good. Could always use improvement!

Review of Ashwood Court North Richland Hills, TX

Excellent staff and facility especially Irene.

Review of Ashwood Court North Richland Hills, TX

If you would pay your help what they are worth (at least $2.00 an hour more) there would not be such a turnover. Especially bad on weekends.

Review of Ashwood Court North Richland Hills, TX

As a guest and use the ladies room by the bingo community area, the bathroom is out of order too frequently. My father complains of too much chicken on the menu. The staff and caregivers are friendly and loving toward our father and to me and sister.

Review of Ashwood Court North Richland Hills, TX

i think it is a great place to live.

Review of Ashwood Court North Richland Hills, TX

Trouble with meals. Portions are too small and there are not enough alternative foods for diabetics. Also trash is not picked up daily as promised. Maintenance has been slow to fix things I have reported.

Review of Ashwood Court North Richland Hills, TX

I am comfortable here. I feel safe and at home. It is a very friendly place.

Review of Ashwood Court North Richland Hills, TX

I live in the community.

I like this place.

Review of Ashwood Court North Richland Hills, TX

I like this place. Everyone is nice to me.

Review of Ashwood Court North Richland Hills, TX

I am good with this place.

Review of Ashwood Court North Richland Hills, TX

Weekends are not good. (Anonymous Name) has a hard time getting baths. Good place to live and it is very safe.

Review of Ashwood Court North Richland Hills, TX

This is a very good place to live.

Not The One For Us, But Tour Went Well

We had a nice tour of this community. Everyone was very kind to my family, and I. The community was well-kept from what we saw. The staff we met was helpful, and our questions were answered overall. It was a good experience, but unfortunately this was not the one for my aunt, and her needs.

A New Home

The staff couldn't have been more friendly and welcoming!
We stopped several residents & asked them about their experience there, and all of them had nothing but good things to say about living at Ashwood Court. There is often a group congregated together at the front, getting ready for an outing.
Our loved ones are happy there, and have mentioned several times how good the food always is. They like the quiet and the enclosed courtyards, and have told us how grateful they are that we found such a great apartment for them.
We are satisfied that they are in good hands!

A clean positive environment!

The cleaning crew keeps the Ashwood Court very clean. They change my father's linen and wash them. The staff does what they can to make him feel comfortable. We are happy with the experience so far.

Kind Tour

My tour of this community was a nice one. The community was nice, and clean. The staff we met was friendly, and kind. Our questions were answered, they were informative as well. It was a good experience, everything went well.

Still adjusting..

My friend is still adjusting to the change. She does not like the food that is served because it is not her style. She does, however, like how clean the place is.

Great Staff!!

I highly recommend the Ashwood Court, and already have, because it is a great place. What I like the most is that each staff member does not have one job, they all share tasks and take very good care of my father. When I go visit, they all tell me he's doing good and check in on him when needed. The community, as well as the room he is in, are kept very clean and organized. The meals are very good.

Very personable staff!!

Mom seems to like the food and the service she receives during meals. The staff are treating her quite well. She likes some of the daily activities and she is making friends. We have good communication with the staff. They keep the community clean. The marketing director and the head nurse were always smiling and they were comforting to us during this process. I would recommend Ashwood Court.

A tour for mom

Ashwood court. The staff is not attentive as we would like. The community seems to be alittle dark inside. I did not see activities for others to participate. The staff was nice and friendly and answered all of my questions. They do offer assistance with financial care.

Respite Stay Went Well

My mother was here for a respite stay. During her time here everything went very well. They took very good care of her and her needs. The community is very well-kept, everything looks nice and clean. She met some new people. She also enjoyed the activities, they were offered daily. The food was good, she enjoyed the meals. My only issue was a ramp that provided access from the upstairs to the down stairs. Overall it was nice experience, besides that ramp issue, I would recommend it.

Good, smaller facility with attentive staff

Staff is very friendly and attentive. My dad has adapted very well to Ashwood. He is more alert, sociable, positive and mobility is improved.

Review of Ashwood Court - North Richland Hills, TX

Clean well lit facility. Staff very pleasant and easy to work with. Location is close to our home so visiting dad is convenient

Ashwood had good reviews online and seemed clean & tidy, but it was approx. $3,000/mo., roughly $1000/yr. more expensive overall than the other location that I toured. The advantage of Ashwood would be the size room & private bath. However, if Margie needed help bathing or diapering, it is unaffordable. The rates are much higher than when my mother was last there in Dec. 2010; it is now $600/mo for diapering & $1200 if the person were to need all three meds, bathing/dressing, & diapering.

wonderful

It is good so friendly and helpful to us. We were able to get my mother there all the thanks go to place for moms .Over all the hole thing is excellent.

Everything is good here. So far I do not have any complaints with the staff or the facility.

It's Improving!

Trash is often left in the hallways, and I've noticed food on the dining room floor. Sometimes my mom's needs don't seem to be communicated very effectively internally between the staff. However, we are relatively new to the community and we have seen some improvement so far,

The BEST place for Mom and Dad!

After helping my beloved sister help care for my parents on their farm it simply came time to have help around the clock for Dad (90 years old) and Mom (85 years old). We were spending more money bringing care to their home and constantly watching the nanny cams when they were alone. Ashwood Court administration and staff gave my family a most warm welcome and with every question I raise, they continue to give me support and encouragement. The location is perfectly in the center of family and close to restaurants, church and shopping. Mom was afraid and very reluctant to move but after only being in the apartment for 1 week she is "home". The most important factor for them was entertainment and music. AC has at least 7 scheduled activities a month besides the games and outings. It brought tears to my eyes to sit with them, watch them hold hands while they remembered dancing to the beautiful music from Bill. Mom loves the food and the attention of staff while Dad is showing signs of wanting to get out and about again. I absolutely know I made the right decision and the could not have found AC without the website helping to narrow my search. Thank you AC and APFM!

very good, except needs to be more secure

I do feel like there is some lack of security. They do not always get the doors locked up right away when they are supposed to. One night I walked in and was able to walk right into the facility and into my mothers room to get some things, and I noticed that anyone could have walked in and done the same.

Other than that everything has been very good. The food is amazing. The people are all super friendly. And they were very good to my mother.

excellent staff

The staff at Ashwood Court is the best thing about the place. They are just outstandingly helpful. They have done everything we have asked and more. If I had it to do all over again, I would certainly choose Ashwood Court once more.

Ashwood Court has a hands on approach that allows us to better understand our Residents, their families and their needs. We know that everyone is different and their needs vary, so we offer a variety of services to help every Resident achieve their highest quality of life. We strive to exceed every expectation you have and to fulfill the needs of each Resident on every level.
Ashwood Court offers unique Texas-style
comfortable living, located right in the heart of
the Metroplex. We give you the peace of mind
knowing that you or your loved one is in a safe
and secure environment with all the comforts
of home. Come share new experiences, meet
new people and enjoy a better quality of life.
Your family and friends are always welcome
at Ashwood Court. We look forward to sharing
our unique approach to Assisted Living.

Ashwood Court, Experience Exceptional Living!