The Glens at Birkdale Commons & Stillwell Village - Huntersville, NC

The Glens at Birkdale Commons & Stillwell Village - Huntersville, NC has yet not published prices.

Great Place to Live

I toured this 2yrs. ago. Staff was very friendly. I was very impressed overall. Would love to live there if any way I can afford it. When I called recently, agent was not very friendly, and seemed like she was trying to discourage me from going on waiting list, or moving there. Could not understand the difference in attitude. Has it been sold or is it managed by different company now?

It's a Great Place to Live

The Glens is an independent living community with a fully equip kitchen in each home. Food is not provided because most people that come to an independent community enjoy fixing meals for themselves. The Glens also does have an exercise with equipment and regular exercise classes and Tia Chi each week. The person that wrote the review below must be mistaken about life in this community. We all find it great and see lots of happy clients that live there.

My Friend Loves the Glens!

How great to have a home that has a full kitchen and that is truly independent living. There are so many things to do and participate in with peers. My friend loves the Glens! She loves cooking and enjoying her lifestyle with friends. It is great to have choices and the Glens offers plenty!

No Food!!

I was in independent living here. They didn't have any food! They asked me to make a cover dish I never learned to cook! I was eating out at hamburger stores, and that wasn't very good for my health, so I moved. They didn't have any exercise equipment, so I had to walk outside, which wasn't very nice in the Winter.